🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

Obamas recovery was slow but it was also consistent, stable and steady and look where it has led. This last year, which ran under Obama’s last budget, has been touted as Trumps great economic success, but it is largely a result of the past 8 years. Look at everything from the stock market to unemployment. Look at the 8 year chart. All the gains and losses have been moving along a steady path. You can’t deny the stats.

I drove to the store at 15 miles an hour. I was consistent! So what if it took me four hours!
Right and if you are still driving 15 miles per hour on the way home you can’t brag about how fast you are going

Exactly, yet you are bragging about Obama's miserable record saying sure it was slow but it was steady. It was the worst recession recovery since the great depression, it sucked
The Obama years led to this robust economy that Trump boasts about every day. Pretty much the same unemployment numbers that he called fake on the campaign trail. You keep repeating the tired talking points but you’re not going to convince anybody that a slow recovery is a disaster. We’ve seen steady improvement for 8 years now and are currently at a very healthy point with both our markets and employment rates. That didn’t just happen overnight or even just over the past year. Get real.

A lie repeated isn't the truth. Obama's economy was an abysmal failure. The worst recession recovery since the great depression.

I'd say it was hindsight that continuing W's policies was a stupid way to improve W's economies, but frankly it's not hindsight, it was stupid at the time
Stop kazzing, ya pathological kazzer. The economy grew steadily for 7 years.

If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now
You nailed it without knowing it...that is it!!!! it's called attitude...it's called expectation of markets...it's called leadership and vigorously cheer leading the economic ability of America and Americans...you libs especially Obama never will understand it...the reason the economy is improving is the attitude and the words and deeds being done by the president and his team....people are hopeful again and it shows in their hiring practices....
Another point, the economy has been growing and unemployment dropping for years now. Obama did cheerlead his successes but you all called him a liar and dismissed anything positive that may have happened.

That's because nothing positive happened. Snails-pace econ recovery is not advancement, and increasing fast food jobs for illegal invaders is not progress.

The markets took care of themselves.
When Trump touts about the markets can I respond the same way and say they are just taking care of themselves?

No. While Trump has no direct influence on the markets, his election and subsequent actions improved the overall climate.

Obama was an incompetent albatross brought about by white Democrat racial guilt, and now the albatross is gone.

Had Obama been white, Hillary would have won the nomination in 2008.
And yet, Obama holds the record for the longest consecutive streak of job growth — 76 months.

You nailed it without knowing it...that is it!!!! it's called attitude...it's called expectation of markets...it's called leadership and vigorously cheer leading the economic ability of America and Americans...you libs especially Obama never will understand it...the reason the economy is improving is the attitude and the words and deeds being done by the president and his team....people are hopeful again and it shows in their hiring practices....
Another point, the economy has been growing and unemployment dropping for years now. Obama did cheerlead his successes but you all called him a liar and dismissed anything positive that may have happened.

That's because nothing positive happened. Snails-pace econ recovery is not advancement, and increasing fast food jobs for illegal invaders is not progress.

When Trump touts about the markets can I respond the same way and say they are just taking care of themselves?

No. While Trump has no direct influence on the markets, his election and subsequent actions improved the overall climate.

Obama was an incompetent albatross brought about by white Democrat racial guilt, and now the albatross is gone.

And yet, Obama holds the record for the longest consecutive streak of job growth — 76 months.
Lets see dump beat that

What a weak and lazy post. I guess I didn’t really expect you to engage about unemployment rate though because you don’t have much substance to use. BTW, The market had larger gains under Obama than it has under Trump
I don't know what you are reading or listening to but if I were you I would broaden my sphere of news outlets....the unemployment level in the inner city and among blacks and Hispanics have never been lower....unemployment has not been this low for a decade...Jobs are back! good jobs! Obama had nothing to do with it in fact he has been trying desperately to undermine Trump...He will fail at that too...because Obama is a failure....always has been...
Kazzer. The unemployment rate among Hispanics was lower under Bush than it is right now.

Lets see dump beat that
I hope he can, it will be great for America. :mm:

Lets see dump beat that
Me too but where are they coming from when they SAY our unemployment rate is 4%?

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now

Did you flunk business school? Businesses routinely act ahead of pending changes in the tax code and legislation. :itsok: Is there a single Dem on this site who's honest? I doubt it.
There have been some positive business actions and excitement in the markets because of Trump, but we are talking about unemployment and other economic factors that ya e been a trending result of the past 8 years. You can’t complain about a horrible economy in 2016 and then boast that it is amazing in 2017. That is being dishonest

You are dead to me for being so dishonest here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:
Sounds like you are too sour to address the topic... here have some milk
:CryingCow:

Here have an ignore ban for being dishonest.

Lets see dump beat that
Me too but where are they coming from when they SAY our unemployment rate is 4%?
Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.

Lets see dump beat that
Most of the right wing is comprised of lunatics and cretins. Once you understand that, everything they say makes sense.
Are there any here you can have an honest conversation with?

Did you flunk business school? Businesses routinely act ahead of pending changes in the tax code and legislation. :itsok: Is there a single Dem on this site who's honest? I doubt it.
There have been some positive business actions and excitement in the markets because of Trump, but we are talking about unemployment and other economic factors that ya e been a trending result of the past 8 years. You can’t complain about a horrible economy in 2016 and then boast that it is amazing in 2017. That is being dishonest

2rhpvl3.jpg

2rhpvl3.jpg

Did I ask for an opinion from the cheap seats? Meh you are not even worth the time it would take to ignore.

2rhpvl3.jpg

Did I ask for an opinion from the cheap seats? Meh you are not even worth the time it would take to ignore.
:itsok:

Lets see dump beat that

I feel the same way about the Left.

After all, they swear a man can become a woman, in spite of scientific evidence. It's a model they follow in all things.

Lets see dump beat that
Are there any here you can have an honest conversation with?
Few come to mind. Mac1958 maybe.

Lets see dump beat that

After all, they swear a man can become a woman, in spite of scientific evidence. It's a model they follow in all things.
Good for you.

Lets see dump beat that

We believe in science

What was I being dishonest about? Quote me I’ll easily prove you wrong

Lets see dump beat that

They say people can do whatever the fuck they want in regards to who they love and how they want to identify themselves. It’s a thing called liberty

Lets see dump beat that

We believe in science

That is not in evidence.

Forum List

Back