🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

we all lived through the Obama devastating years
Yeah 8% unemployment down to 4%. Devastating. Devastating I tell you :lol:

You’re a clown
Guess they think Trump will triple the DOW he was given like Obama almost did too

Recovery is not gain. Surely you know that, ed.
So you say "recovery from a disease ,recovery from a failed GWB Presidency is NOT a gain ??

and the recovery continues under drumph BUT at what cost? Remember him standing before the country saying he and friends wouldn't profit from his tax cuts??? Why oh why didn't you dump him then?

So your claim is that unemployment and black unemployment were horrible and then Trump got elected and they all got jobs over the past year?! Really?! Do I really need to spend the time posting charts that show the facts, a steady decline in unemployment since 2009?
I have a chart for every one of yours so don't waste our time...just go and ask anyone if the economy is better today than a year ago...go to the unemployment office and talk to the people that work there...look around for Christ's sake...
Every political hack has a chart or a link or a picture....look around...we went from "hey this is the new normal" to "hey we can do better" and it's working...why can't you be happy about that? why do you want to step on the tail of economic success for our nation and it's people? because you don't like the president? how stupid is that?
Success is throwing trillions in tax cuts for mainly those who don't need it?? The republican fiscal conservative way

Yes, it's up to you how much money people need. Doorways are a big impediment for you moving through buildings, aren't they?

And the consequence of your greed is that people who do need jobs don't get them when we follow your Marxist policies
OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic

Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

You’re a clown
Guess they think Trump will triple the DOW he was given like Obama almost did too

So you say "recovery from a disease ,recovery from a failed GWB Presidency is NOT a gain ??

That is not what I said, and you know it.

You’re a clown

That is not what I said, and you know it.
"Recovery is not gain. Surely you know that, ed...."....Isn't that what you said?

You know as well as I in just his last month GWB had 7 or 800,000 join unemployment ranks Not so easy to recover from that.....but Obama did

Don't think the GOPs mind is gone over the political impact. there is still at least 30 % of the population who thinks the 80% give away to the rich is going to make us all in better shape. 20% more have a wait & see mentality, & the rest think what happened in Kansas will happen to all of us. not one of us knows the future. so don't be quite so angry with those who worry about the future.

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now

Did you flunk business school? Businesses routinely act ahead of pending changes in the tax code and legislation. :itsok: Is there a single Dem on this site who's honest? I doubt it.
There have been some positive business actions and excitement in the markets because of Trump, but we are talking about unemployment and other economic factors that ya e been a trending result of the past 8 years. You can’t complain about a horrible economy in 2016 and then boast that it is amazing in 2017. That is being dishonest

You are dead to me for being so dishonest here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:
Sounds like you are too sour to address the topic... here have some milk
:CryingCow:

So when Trumpsters tout the low unemployment rate can I use the fast food jobs for illegals line?

No.
Ha. Yeah didn’t think so. Nice Double standard

Nope. It would simply not be accurate.
How did such an incredible shift happen in the course of a year?

Shrug.

Look what the 110th Congress did to the econ in the course of a year.
That’s a deflection. There has been no significant difference of economic trends from the Obama years till now. Stop pretending like there was

You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....

"Obama devastating years"? Another one who is either a liar or insane, i.e reality challenged.
Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic
Obamas recovery was slow but it was also consistent, stable and steady and look where it has led. This last year, which ran under Obama’s last budget, has been touted as Trumps great economic success, but it is largely a result of the past 8 years. Look at everything from the stock market to unemployment. Look at the 8 year chart. All the gains and losses have been moving along a steady path. You can’t deny the stats.

I drove to the store at 15 miles an hour. I was consistent! So what if it took me four hours!
Did you have your brakes on like Repubs applied to Obamas presidency?

I said that O and W had the same policies, idiot.

Not Democrat = Republican, you're such a moron that's as deep as you can process

I have a chart for every one of yours so don't waste our time...just go and ask anyone if the economy is better today than a year ago...go to the unemployment office and talk to the people that work there...look around for Christ's sake...
Every political hack has a chart or a link or a picture....look around...we went from "hey this is the new normal" to "hey we can do better" and it's working...why can't you be happy about that? why do you want to step on the tail of economic success for our nation and it's people? because you don't like the president? how stupid is that?
Success is throwing trillions in tax cuts for mainly those who don't need it?? The republican fiscal conservative way

Yes, it's up to you how much money people need. Doorways are a big impediment for you moving through buildings, aren't they?

And the consequence of your greed is that people who do need jobs don't get them when we follow your Marxist policies
OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama got stuck by the McConnell - Boehner/Ryan effort to make him fail. In fact, he did not fail and will be judged as a near great President for rescuing us from The Great Recession he inherited. The Right Wing Republican Racists wanted the power back that they felt they were entitled to, and used every machination they could to stifle our recovery, to wit: Lies, big lies, damn lies, rumor, innuendos and assassinations of character. .

Eight years of W was the fault of Republicans.

Eight years of Obama was the fault of Republicans.

Democrats are never responsible for anything that you did

8 y

8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

8 y

8 years of a man in office like obama rather than a low life piece of garbage like trump would be a great thing Wish O had another 8

You hate Trump. Got it. It's not like that was new.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn't interest me. Make a point

"Obama devastating years"? Another one who is either a liar or insane, i.e reality challenged.
Obamas recovery was slow but it was also consistent, stable and steady and look where it has led. This last year, which ran under Obama’s last budget, has been touted as Trumps great economic success, but it is largely a result of the past 8 years. Look at everything from the stock market to unemployment. Look at the 8 year chart. All the gains and losses have been moving along a steady path. You can’t deny the stats.

I drove to the store at 15 miles an hour. I was consistent! So what if it took me four hours!
Right and if you are still driving 15 miles per hour on the way home you can’t brag about how fast you are going

Exactly, yet you are bragging about Obama's miserable record saying sure it was slow but it was steady. It was the worst recession recovery since the great depression, it sucked
The Obama years led to this robust economy that Trump boasts about every day. Pretty much the same unemployment numbers that he called fake on the campaign trail. You keep repeating the tired talking points but you’re not going to convince anybody that a slow recovery is a disaster. We’ve seen steady improvement for 8 years now and are currently at a very healthy point with both our markets and employment rates. That didn’t just happen overnight or even just over the past year. Get real.

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
LOLOL

The unemployment rate has been coming down for eight years; long before Trump’s tax cuts and even after Obama’s tax hikes.

Lol, unemployment rate is a continuous trend at least 7 years long. Give trump time, he'll screw it up
You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....
LOL

Another rightard admits he’s been in a coma for the last 7 years of Obama’s presidency.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

Right and if you are still driving 15 miles per hour on the way home you can’t brag about how fast you are going

Exactly, yet you are bragging about Obama's miserable record saying sure it was slow but it was steady. It was the worst recession recovery since the great depression, it sucked
The Obama years led to this robust economy that Trump boasts about every day. Pretty much the same unemployment numbers that he called fake on the campaign trail. You keep repeating the tired talking points but you’re not going to convince anybody that a slow recovery is a disaster. We’ve seen steady improvement for 8 years now and are currently at a very healthy point with both our markets and employment rates. That didn’t just happen overnight or even just over the past year. Get real.

A lie repeated isn't the truth. Obama's economy was an abysmal failure. The worst recession recovery since the great depression.

I'd say it was hindsight that continuing W's policies was a stupid way to improve W's economies, but frankly it's not hindsight, it was stupid at the time

If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now
You nailed it without knowing it...that is it!!!! it's called attitude...it's called expectation of markets...it's called leadership and vigorously cheer leading the economic ability of America and Americans...you libs especially Obama never will understand it...the reason the economy is improving is the attitude and the words and deeds being done by the president and his team....people are hopeful again and it shows in their hiring practices....
It's called workers looking at their paychecks compared to what the 1% got, and the GOP realizing they bet the House on it.
And just wait until sticker shock sets in as the GOP posts a near record high deficit at the end of September because the tax cuts drained tax revenues.

Hey kaz a little OT Why do you think so many trump people are leaving him to be with their LOL families ?

Forum List

Back