🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

Yes, it's up to you how much money people need. Doorways are a big impediment for you moving through buildings, aren't they?

And the consequence of your greed is that people who do need jobs don't get them when we follow your Marxist policies
OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic
That this recession being the greatest perhaps ever, makes no difference to you?

So your response is to make shit up. Typical.

W and Obama had the same economic policies. As well as the same military policies. They were Tweedledum and Tweedledee. You're such a brainwashed leftist you think O got us out of W's recession with the same policies.

And duh, dar, drool, yes, you're a typical brain dead leftist who can't argue libertarian views, so we're Republicans. Otherwise you have no talking points, we'd be like ghosts to you. Your overt stupidity is why Democrat politicians can lead you by the nose
Yeah kaz I'm brain dead and GWB didn't have and leave a great recession for Obama and Obama didn't leave a good and getting better economy for drumph to pat his back about??? and you dare call anyone brain dead ???

Yeah kaz I'm brain dead - agreed

and GWB didn't have and leave a great recession for Obama - never said he didn't. try reading my posts again. See comment one

and Obama didn't leave a good and getting better economy for drumph to pat his back about??? - no, he left an extremely mediocre one

and you dare call anyone brain dead ??? - yes, you for example

OBAMA's record 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Take your greed and stick it

Obama had the slowest and shallowest economic recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was pathetic
That this recession being the greatest perhaps ever, makes no difference to you?

W and Obama had the same economic policies. As well as the same military policies. They were Tweedledum and Tweedledee. You're such a brainwashed leftist you think O got us out of W's recession with the same policies.

And duh, dar, drool, yes, you're a typical brain dead leftist who can't argue libertarian views, so we're Republicans. Otherwise you have no talking points, we'd be like ghosts to you. Your overt stupidity is why Democrat politicians can lead you by the nose
Yeah kaz I'm brain dead and GWB didn't have and leave a great recession for Obama and Obama didn't leave a good and getting better economy for drumph to pat his back about??? and you dare call anyone brain dead ???

and GWB didn't have and leave a great recession for Obama - never said he didn't. try reading my posts again. See comment one

and Obama didn't leave a good and getting better economy for drumph to pat his back about??? - no, he left an extremely mediocre one

My best response to that is you're a republican

Yes, that is your best response, that's what I said.

You're an idiot who's only capable of memorizing one set of talking points. So everyone who's not a Democrat is a "Republican" to you. It's all you can handle in that tiny brain of yours. That you can differentiate between different ideologies and learn to use the correct Democrat talking points is well beyond your intellectual capabilities

You're an idiot who's only capable of memorizing one set of talking points. So everyone who's not a Democrat is a "Republican" to you. It's all you can handle in that tiny brain of yours. That you can differentiate between different ideologies and learn to use the correct Democrat talking points is well beyond your intellectual capabilities
LOL I have a big brain ,know all the words Big words ,I'm smarter than the generals ,smarter than the lawyers WAY WAY smarter than a dullard like you Everyone knows gwb was a lousy president but trump makes him look good

LOL I have a big brain ,know all the words Big words ,I'm smarter than the generals ,smarter than the lawyers WAY WAY smarter than a dullard like you Everyone knows gwb was a lousy president but trump makes him look good

You actually think that was a good response? Seriously?

You actually think that was a good response? Seriously?
If dump gets away with it why not me?

Really ?? you don't know? Yours and billionaires cuts comes at a time when our economy was doing fine and added to our debt will achieve repubs aim at starving the beast so they can cut essential services like medi cade medi care SS etc etc

Nobody is attempting to cut Medicare and nobody is trying to cut Social Security, although I sure wish they would. As far as the national debt goes, you're correct, it's a problem. Senator Rand Paul had introduced an amendment to the tax cut legislation to make it revenue neutral and only four Senators voted in favor of it and none of them were Democrats, so the gnashing of teeth from the Democratic Party about the added debt is nothing more than political posturing for people like you gullible enough to believe they care.

Lol, unemployment rate is a continuous trend at least 7 years long. Give trump time, he'll screw it up
You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....

"Obama devastating years"? Another one who is either a liar or insane, i.e reality challenged.
Obamas recovery was slow but it was also consistent, stable and steady and look where it has led. This last year, which ran under Obama’s last budget, has been touted as Trumps great economic success, but it is largely a result of the past 8 years. Look at everything from the stock market to unemployment. Look at the 8 year chart. All the gains and losses have been moving along a steady path. You can’t deny the stats.

Really ?? you don't know? Yours and billionaires cuts comes at a time when our economy was doing fine and added to our debt will achieve repubs aim at starving the beast so they can cut essential services like medi cade medi care SS etc etc

Nobody is attempting to cut Medicare and nobody is trying to cut Social Security, although I sure wish they would. As far as the national debt goes, you're correct, it's a problem. Senator Rand Paul had introduced an amendment to the tax cut legislation to make it revenue neutral and only four Senators voted in favor of it and none of them were Democrats, so the gnashing of teeth from the Democratic Party about the added debt is nothing more than political posturing for people like you gullible enough to believe they care.
NOBODY Taz??
Republicans Will Cut Social Security and Medicare After Tax Plan ...
www.newsweek.com/tax-plan-social-security-medicare-welfare-republicans-rubio-729...
Dec 1, 2017 - Update | Florida Senator Marco Rubio admits that the Republican tax cut plan, which benefits corporations and the wealthy, will require cuts to Social Security and Medicare to pay for it. To address the federal deficit, which will grow by at least $1 trillion if the tax plan passes, Congress will need to cut ...

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now

Did you flunk business school? Businesses routinely act ahead of pending changes in the tax code and legislation. :itsok: Is there a single Dem on this site who's honest? I doubt it.

Lol, unemployment rate is a continuous trend at least 7 years long. Give trump time, he'll screw it up
You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....

"Obama devastating years"? Another one who is either a liar or insane, i.e reality challenged.
Obamas recovery was slow but it was also consistent, stable and steady and look where it has led. This last year, which ran under Obama’s last budget, has been touted as Trumps great economic success, but it is largely a result of the past 8 years. Look at everything from the stock market to unemployment. Look at the 8 year chart. All the gains and losses have been moving along a steady path. You can’t deny the stats.

I drove to the store at 15 miles an hour. I was consistent! So what if it took me four hours!

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now

Did you flunk business school? Businesses routinely act ahead of pending changes in the tax code and legislation. :itsok: Is there a single Dem on this site who's honest? I doubt it.
There have been some positive business actions and excitement in the markets because of Trump, but we are talking about unemployment and other economic factors that ya e been a trending result of the past 8 years. You can’t complain about a horrible economy in 2016 and then boast that it is amazing in 2017. That is being dishonest

I drove to the store at 15 miles an hour. I was consistent! So what if it took me four hours!
Right and if you are still driving 15 miles per hour on the way home you can’t brag about how fast you are going

There have been some positive business actions and excitement in the markets because of Trump, but we are talking about unemployment and other economic factors that ya e been a trending result of the past 8 years. You can’t complain about a horrible economy in 2016 and then boast that it is amazing in 2017. That is being dishonest

You are dead to me for being so dishonest here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

See "fast food jobs for illegals".

Recovery is not gain.
So when Trumpsters tout the low unemployment rate can I use the fast food jobs for illegals line?

No.
Ha. Yeah didn’t think so. Nice Double standard

Nope. It would simply not be accurate.
How did such an incredible shift happen in the course of a year?

Shrug.

Look what the 110th Congress did to the econ in the course of a year.

Right and if you are still driving 15 miles per hour on the way home you can’t brag about how fast you are going

Exactly, yet you are bragging about Obama's miserable record saying sure it was slow but it was steady. It was the worst recession recovery since the great depression, it sucked

Did you have your brakes on like Repubs applied to Obamas presidency?

Forum List

Back