🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

WHy the F do we have a Congress chaplain ? Does this guy get paid !?
He forgives the republican congressmen when they are caught with children hanging out in bathrooms ,cheating on their wives etc etc Trump has a private chaplain

What a weak and lazy post. I guess I didn’t really expect you to engage about unemployment rate though because you don’t have much substance to use. BTW, The market had larger gains under Obama than it has under Trump
I don't know what you are reading or listening to but if I were you I would broaden my sphere of news outlets....the unemployment level in the inner city and among blacks and Hispanics have never been lower....unemployment has not been this low for a decade...Jobs are back! good jobs! Obama had nothing to do with it in fact he has been trying desperately to undermine Trump...He will fail at that too...because Obama is a failure....always has been...
So your claim is that unemployment and black unemployment were horrible and then Trump got elected and they all got jobs over the past year?! Really?! Do I really need to spend the time posting charts that show the facts, a steady decline in unemployment since 2009?

When Trump touts about the markets can I respond the same way and say they are just taking care of themselves?

No. While Trump has no direct influence on the markets, his election and subsequent actions improved the overall climate.

Obama was an incompetent albatross brought about by white Democrat racial guilt, and now the albatross is gone.

Had Obama been white, Hillary would have won the nomination in 2008.
What a weak and lazy post. I guess I didn’t really expect you to engage about unemployment rate though because you don’t have much substance to use. BTW, The market had larger gains under Obama than it has under Trump

See "fast food jobs for illegals".

Recovery is not gain.
So when Trumpsters tout the low unemployment rate can I use the fast food jobs for illegals line?

No.
Ha. Yeah didn’t think so. Nice Double standard

So your claim is that unemployment and black unemployment were horrible and then Trump got elected and they all got jobs over the past year?! Really?! Do I really need to spend the time posting charts that show the facts, a steady decline in unemployment since 2009?
I have a chart for every one of yours so don't waste our time...just go and ask anyone if the economy is better today than a year ago...go to the unemployment office and talk to the people that work there...look around for Christ's sake...
Every political hack has a chart or a link or a picture....look around...we went from "hey this is the new normal" to "hey we can do better" and it's working...why can't you be happy about that? why do you want to step on the tail of economic success for our nation and it's people? because you don't like the president? how stupid is that?

I have a chart for every one of yours so don't waste our time...just go and ask anyone if the economy is better today than a year ago...go to the unemployment office and talk to the people that work there...look around for Christ's sake...
Every political hack has a chart or a link or a picture....look around...we went from "hey this is the new normal" to "hey we can do better" and it's working...why can't you be happy about that? why do you want to step on the tail of economic success for our nation and it's people? because you don't like the president? how stupid is that?
If you ask me if the economy is better now than it was a year ago, Id say hell yes. The economy and employment has been getting progressively better for the past 8 years. Do you deny that?

Success is throwing trillions in tax cuts for mainly those who don't need it?? The republican fiscal conservative way

Success is throwing trillions in tax cuts for mainly those who don't need it?? The republican fiscal conservative way
You are wrong but I will play...do you want people to go back to work? to get good jobs? Jobs that pay taxes to the Government? Taxes/revenue so the government can operate? Then....if you want that....people in positions of hiring ie corporations and small business needs tax cuts...you can't do it any other way...we just spent 8 years doing it your way and it didn't fucking work!!!!!ASS!!!!!

You are wrong but I will play...do you want people to go back to work? to get good jobs? Jobs that pay taxes to the Government? Taxes/revenue so the government can operate? Then....if you want that....people in positions of hiring ie corporations and small business needs tax cuts...you can't do it any other way...we just spent 8 years doing it your way and it didn't fucking work!!!!!ASS!!!!!
MORON what people are there not working?? Your POS in the WH says unemployment is down to 4% What ""good"" jobs are there for those uneducated white trash? And when your tax cuts are gone mine keep on going

MORON what people are there not working?? Your POS in the WH says unemployment is down to 4% What ""good"" jobs are there for those uneducated white trash? And when your tax cuts are gone mine keep on going
8 years your way....it didn't work...your way is foolish and should never be approached again...and regardless of Trump or the Clinton's or Obuttma...your way will never be attempted in this country again...you had 8 years to show us how your way will work and it did just the opposite...it showed us why we should never do that again.....

If you are a Liberal then you have already lost your mind.

It is comical to see the Liberals in denial about a tax cut that reduces tax rates and increases the standard decuction in additional to improving tax rates for American businesses.

Trump did a great thing and these filthy lying Democrats can't stand it so they spread more fake news.

8 years your way....it didn't work...your way is foolish and should never be approached again...and regardless of Trump or the Clinton's or Obuttma...your way will never be attempted in this country again...you had 8 years to show us how your way will work and it did just the opposite...it showed us why we should never do that again.....
In cause you did know, Republicans controlled congress during all but a few weeks of Obama's administration. The Bush tax cuts were extended, but Congress didnt allow Obama to do much other than a stimulus package early on. All told, 11.3 million jobs created when Obama was president.

We've already tried it your way in Kansas, and it was a massive failure. Get ready for the entire country to become like Kansas.

Really? People are going to be pissed off over their newly kept income because a Chaplain got fired from congress?

Funny how people that don't believe in God at all think those that do are going to get put off because some Chaplain got fired and suddenly not like their tax cuts. I'm sure millions of Christians are running to vote for democrats promising to raise their taxes if given office because of that firing.

Forum List

Back