🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP is losing it's mind over the political impact of its tax cut

Also, government has no place in religion, including restricting any free expression of it.
True, but the seat of government (the House floor) is not the place for it.

As a free exercise, it is. The Constitution does not say sometimes it's okay to restrict it.

If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now
You nailed it without knowing it...that is it!!!! it's called attitude...it's called expectation of markets...it's called leadership and vigorously cheer leading the economic ability of America and Americans...you libs especially Obama never will understand it...the reason the economy is improving is the attitude and the words and deeds being done by the president and his team....people are hopeful again and it shows in their hiring practices....
Another point, the economy has been growing and unemployment dropping for years now. Obama did cheerlead his successes but you all called him a liar and dismissed anything positive that may have happened.

That's because nothing positive happened. Snails-pace econ recovery is not advancement, and increasing fast food jobs for illegal invaders is not progress.

The markets took care of themselves.
When Trump touts about the markets can I respond the same way and say they are just taking care of themselves?

Also how did obama do with the unemployment rate? Trump has been touting about that a bunch lately

Lol, unemployment rate is a continuous trend at least 7 years long. Give trump time, he'll screw it up
You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....
How have you managed to be so clueless, retard? Serious question. It is simply astonishing you can be this fucking clueless.

Oh, wait. I think I get it. The day before Trump took office, the "real" unemployment rate was 42 percent. Then the day after Trump took office, the UE rate magically plummeted to 4.5 percent!

All hail Dear Leader!

If the tax cuts haven’t taken effect yet then you can’t really give them credit for things like the unemployment rate. That has been dropping for 8 years to get to this point. Companies have given out some bonus checks which was nice and I’ll give the tax bill credit for inspiring that. But the rest of the economic wave Trump is trying to ride has been in motion for a while now
You nailed it without knowing it...that is it!!!! it's called attitude...it's called expectation of markets...it's called leadership and vigorously cheer leading the economic ability of America and Americans...you libs especially Obama never will understand it...the reason the economy is improving is the attitude and the words and deeds being done by the president and his team....people are hopeful again and it shows in their hiring practices....
Another point, the economy has been growing and unemployment dropping for years now. Obama did cheerlead his successes but you all called him a liar and dismissed anything positive that may have happened.

That's because nothing positive happened. Snails-pace econ recovery is not advancement, and increasing fast food jobs for illegal invaders is not progress.

When Trump touts about the markets can I respond the same way and say they are just taking care of themselves?

No. While Trump has no direct influence on the markets, his election and subsequent actions improved the overall climate.

Obama was an incompetent albatross brought about by white Democrat racial guilt, and now the albatross is gone.

Had Obama been white, Hillary would have won the nomination in 2008.

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
Are you living on a different planet?
The economy slowed during first quarter of these tax cuts.

Yes we do...dumbass. Planet of reality.

No. While Trump has no direct influence on the markets, his election and subsequent actions improved the overall climate.

Obama was an incompetent albatross brought about by white Democrat racial guilt, and now the albatross is gone.

What a weak and lazy post. I guess I didn’t really expect you to engage about unemployment rate though because you don’t have much substance to use. BTW, The market had larger gains under Obama than it has under Trump

What a weak and lazy post. I guess I didn’t really expect you to engage about unemployment rate though because you don’t have much substance to use. BTW, The market had larger gains under Obama than it has under Trump

See "fast food jobs for illegals".

Recovery is not gain.

Recovery is not gain.
So when Trumpsters tout the low unemployment rate can I use the fast food jobs for illegals line?

So I guess all those jobs gained under Trump were engineers and computer experts??? Face it All that's left in the employment pool are white trash who are happy at home drinking corn squeezins

Recovery is not gain.
So when Trumpsters tout the low unemployment rate can I use the fast food jobs for illegals line?

No.

I don't know what you are reading or listening to but if I were you I would broaden my sphere of news outlets....the unemployment level in the inner city and among blacks and Hispanics have never been lower....unemployment has not been this low for a decade...Jobs are back! good jobs! Obama had nothing to do with it in fact he has been trying desperately to undermine Trump...He will fail at that too...because Obama is a failure....always has been...

So I guess all those jobs gained under Trump were engineers and computer experts??? Face it All that's left in the employment pool are white trash who are happy at home drinking corn squeezins
White trash? once again a leftist loser pulls out the skin color card....

The tax cuts are working even before they take effect....look at the unemployment rate....look at the help wanted signs and the filled commercial property...look at how new businesses are popping up everywhere...only a fool and a tool of the establishment whores in DC can find fault with people being in control of more of their own hard earned money....wake up and stop being a fucking DC tool....
Are you living on a different planet?
The economy slowed during first quarter of these tax cuts.

Be nice, Ram is actually from an alternate universe called Trumpland. He simply can not help himself and will NOT be confused with facts!

Lol, unemployment rate is a continuous trend at least 7 years long. Give trump time, he'll screw it up
You saying it doesn't make it true dillweed...we all lived through the Obama devastating years...none of us were born yesterday so your history revision will not work this time tool....
Are ya stupid? Look at the unemployment numbers for the last decade.

WHy the F do we have a Congress chaplain ? Does this guy get paid !?

Forum List

Back