The GOP is seriously mentally ill

The party is currently under the control of its libertarian, absolutist element.

What they still don't seem to understand is how easy it is to shoot holes in absolutist arguments.

It's not mental illness, it's shallow, naive adherence to an ideology.

What? There isn't anything about the GOP that is libertarian. What GOP are you talking about?
The one that says "no" to any spending ideas, "no" to any taxing ideas, "no" to any government involvement in health care, "no" to the IRS, "no" to various government departments and "no" to any number of social issues.

The GOP has said No to every one of those things? Seriously? Link?
The absolutists/libertarians are proud of those positions.

The GOP is made up entirely of absolutists/libertarians? Link please?
Come on, I didn't say that.

Look at what I actually said, perhaps: "The party is currently under the control of its libertarian, absolutist element."

And I've said many times that this element is not a large portion of the party in terms of raw numbers, but it has by far the most energy and therefore influence.

The party is currently under the control of its libertarian, absolutist element.

What they still don't seem to understand is how easy it is to shoot holes in absolutist arguments.

What? There isn't anything about the GOP that is libertarian. What GOP are you talking about?
The one that says "no" to any spending ideas, "no" to any taxing ideas, "no" to any government involvement in health care, "no" to the IRS, "no" to various government departments, "no" to cooperating/working with Democrats, and "no" to any number of social issues.

Right. What GOP are you referring to again? Certainly not the one I know of. I only wish it was remotely true of them.
I believe that, from your perspective, that's what you see.

0-rated-b-for-bullshit.jpg

The one that says "no" to any spending ideas, "no" to any taxing ideas, "no" to any government involvement in health care, "no" to the IRS, "no" to various government departments and "no" to any number of social issues.

Look at what I actually said, perhaps: "The party is currently under the control of its libertarian, absolutist element."

And I've said many times that this element is not a large portion of the party in terms of raw numbers, but it has by far the most energy and therefore influence.

There is no way that you are paying attention if you believe that.

What you've said is that the party is under control of libertarians. Last I checked neither Mitch McConnell, John Boehner or any other elected official is a libertarian. The closest to being a libertaran is Rand Paul, and he is a freshman senator.
So your assertion is completely wrong.
As well your assertion that the GOP opposes all taxation, spending etc is also completely wrong.
Your IQ is declining the longer you stay on this board. You need to leave now.

The one that says "no" to any spending ideas, "no" to any taxing ideas, "no" to any government involvement in health care, "no" to the IRS, "no" to various government departments, "no" to cooperating/working with Democrats, and "no" to any number of social issues.

Right. What GOP are you referring to again? Certainly not the one I know of. I only wish it was remotely true of them.
I believe that, from your perspective, that's what you see.

I don't even know how to respond to something so off the mark.

What you've said is that the party is under control of libertarians. Last I checked neither Mitch McConnell, John Boehner or any other elected official is a libertarian. The closest to being a libertaran is Rand Paul, and he is a freshman senator.
So your assertion is completely wrong.
As well your assertion that the GOP opposes all taxation, spending etc is also completely wrong.
Your IQ is declining the longer you stay on this board. You need to leave now.
Got it, thanks.

aka If the GOP was in complete control, the poor would all be homeless and have to eat Dog Food...........

Thanks for playing..............

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat. Cons would rather spend that money on the war machine That's just sick.

Cons also want to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly. To throw old people out in the street is heartless and cruel.

Cons also portray the poor as leaches and scum. That's no different than the nazis demonizing the Jews.

The GOP is the biggest threat to America and what it stands for.
The biggest threat to children's health these days is obesity not huinger. As usual you know nothing.
Are you being ironic, or did you just agree with Michelle Obama?

EDIT*****never mind, I just read through the thread, and it's infested with the usual righties having a "less than 10 word response" circle jerk

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat. Cons would rather spend that money on the war machine That's just sick.

Cons also want to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly. To throw old people out in the street is heartless and cruel.

Cons also portray the poor as leaches and scum. That's no different than the nazis demonizing the Jews.

The biggest threat to children's health these days is obesity not huinger. As usual you know nothing.
It is simply fact that obesity is a major health problem. Moose thinks she can solve it by mandating schools serve rabbit food to active kids while she and her family get to eat pizza.

You gotta wonder about the mental health of lefties who seem to think that an expansion of food stamps is a positive indication of Barry Hussein's economic programs. The dirty little secret is that the radical left continues to simmer in hatred and self pity and anger rather than having a rational plan for the future and that's a sign of mental illness. Nobody starves in the greatest Country in the world unless they choose to do so and food stamp recipients are more likely to be obese from lack of proper nourishment rather than thin. To a rational person it indicates that the food stamp program needs to be overhauled just as most redundant and useless bureaucratic messes created by democrats for the expressed purpose of getting votes, need to be overhauled, streamlined or eliminated.

It is simply fact that obesity is a major health problem. Moose thinks she can solve it by mandating schools serve rabbit food to active kids while she and her family get to eat pizza.
Are these kids not obese? compared to kids in the past?

Are children really malnourished by lunch programs that Michelle Obama forced schools to implement?

My understanding is Michelle Obama's childhood obesity programs were suggestions, and it's up to the states, and in some cases, the individual schools, to decide what to serve.

I had no idea that individual schools, or school districts, had nutritional martial law imposed.

There is an elementary school across the street from my house, and those kids really don't look much different overall, than they did when I went to school. But none of them look like they're starving

Are children really malnourished by lunch programs that Michelle Obama forced schools to implement?

My understanding is Michelle Obama's childhood obesity programs were suggestions, and it's up to the states, and in some cases, the individual schools, to decide what to serve.

I had no idea that individual schools, or school districts, had nutritional martial law imposed.

There is an elementary school across the street from my house, and those kids really don't look much different overall, than they did when I went to school. But none of them look like they're starving
Yes, you dont know any obese kids therefore they dont exist.
Thanks for admitting you cannot debate this topic.
next.

And the Democrats are so sane and saintly, The people went and voted them out of CONTROL of congress under their own Democrat President

I'd say you dem sheep ought to be WORRIED over your loser of a party and why the people didn't want in Power any longer

American children in the year 2015 are obese.
American children in the year 2015 are going to bed hungry so we need to increase the food stamp program......

Interesting.

Last year there was 43 million on food stamps. This year 47 million.

Obama says "We are heading in the right direction".

Obama is also attempting to make it easier to qualify for food stamps by lowering the standards.

I would think the goal would be to get more off of food stamps rather than putting more on them.

Yes, you dont know any obese kids therefore they dont exist.
Thanks for admitting you cannot debate this topic.
next.
You don't seem to know what this "?" means.

Are you saying they are obese, or not.

And btw, when someone ends sentences in these "?"...they're asking a question, and debates typically involve people supporting their position.

So, are children obese, more than previous years?

Should we do something about it?

If so, should the lunches schools prepare, address that problem?

Or, are children simply not more obese than previous generations?

Last year there was 43 million on food stamps. This year 47 million.

Obama says "We are heading in the right direction".

Obama is also attempting to make it easier to qualify for food stamps by lowering the standards.

I would think the goal would be to get more off of food stamps rather than putting more on them.
Do food stamps cause childhood obesity?

Or are the reports of childhood obesity incorrect?

and they do love corporate welfare

they love fetuses in the womb but dont give a flying fuck for the newly born

Forum List

Back