The GOP is seriously mentally ill

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat. Cons would rather spend that money on the war machine That's just sick.

We have had a welfare state for 50 years. If it's been so successful how are there 20 million children in America that are going hungry as you claim?

The biggest threat to children's health these days is obesity not huinger. As usual you know nothing.
Are you being ironic, or did you just agree with Michelle Obama?
It is simply fact that obesity is a major health problem. Moose thinks she can solve it by mandating schools serve rabbit food to active kids while she and her family get to eat pizza.
Are these kids not obese? compared to kids in the past?

Are children really malnourished by lunch programs that Michelle Obama forced schools to implement?

My understanding is Michelle Obama's childhood obesity programs were suggestions, and it's up to the states, and in some cases, the individual schools, to decide what to serve.

I had no idea that individual schools, or school districts, had nutritional martial law imposed.

There is an elementary school across the street from my house, and those kids really don't look much different overall, than they did when I went to school. But none of them look like they're starving
Yes, you dont know any obese kids therefore they dont exist.
Thanks for admitting you cannot debate this topic.
next.
You don't seem to know what this "?" means.

Are you saying they are obese, or not.

And btw, when someone ends sentences in these "?"...they're asking a question, and debates typically involve people supporting their position.

So, are children obese, more than previous years?

Should we do something about it?

If so, should the lunches schools prepare, address that problem?

Or, are children simply not more obese than previous generations?
Check my sig line. The answers to your questions can be found there.

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat.
This talking point is one of the oldest and most-debunked in the liberals' threadbare inventory.

It's based on the liberals' "If government doesn't do it, nobody will do it" lie.

Ironically, the liberals actually think that one is true, since they believe government should play a major role in every facet of our lives rather than people themselves being responsible. Unlike most of their fibs where they know it's not true but still try to lie to people to fool them into supporting liberals, they actually believe that government is the only way poor people get food.

It's part of the sickness permeating the liberal culture, that comes from the plan to hijack government into taking wealth from those who earn more, and giving it to those who earn less. Such an act is completely unconstitutional, of course, but that has never bothered them.

Once this illegal plan is put in place, they go a step further. They declare that any attempt to obey the Constitution and get rid of that program, hurts the people who were receiving the stolen goods... and that's the only thing we should worry about. Stopping the theft from those who earn more, is a BAD thing in their eyes.

Are you being ironic, or did you just agree with Michelle Obama?
It is simply fact that obesity is a major health problem. Moose thinks she can solve it by mandating schools serve rabbit food to active kids while she and her family get to eat pizza.

Are children really malnourished by lunch programs that Michelle Obama forced schools to implement?

My understanding is Michelle Obama's childhood obesity programs were suggestions, and it's up to the states, and in some cases, the individual schools, to decide what to serve.

I had no idea that individual schools, or school districts, had nutritional martial law imposed.

There is an elementary school across the street from my house, and those kids really don't look much different overall, than they did when I went to school. But none of them look like they're starving
next.

And btw, when someone ends sentences in these "?"...they're asking a question, and debates typically involve people supporting their position.

Maybe we should change the type of food you can buy with food stamps? and increase the benefit amount so food stamp recipients can afford the good quality food?

That would solve the problem you have in your sig

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat.
This talking point is one of the oldest and most-debunked in the liberals' threadbare inventory.

It's based on the liberals' "If government doesn't do it, nobody will do it" lie.

Ironically, the liberals actually think that one is true, since they believe government should play a major role in every facet of our lives rather than people themselves being responsible. Unlike most of their fibs where they know it's not true but still try to lie to people to fool them into supporting liberals, they actually believe that government is the only way poor people get food.

It's part of the sickness permeating the liberal culture, that comes from the plan to hijack government into taking wealth from those who earn more, and giving it to those who earn less. Such an act is completely unconstitutional, of course, but that has never bothered them.

Once this illegal plan is put in place, they go a step further. They declare that any attempt to obey the Constitution and get rid of that program, hurts the people who were receiving the stolen goods... and that's the only thing we should worry about. Stopping the theft from those who earn more, is a BAD thing in their eyes.
I'm confused...

Are you pro starvation, or anti starvation?

Are you pro obesity, or anti obesity?

next.

Maybe we should change the type of food you can buy with food stamps? and increase the benefit amount so food stamp recipients can afford the good quality food?

That would solve the problem you have in your sig
I would agree with changing the criteria for acceptable food. I think nothign more than minimally processed foods should be included. You can have rice or potatoes or cheese. But not frozen pizza or ho-hos. Try suggesting that and see how many times you're called a racist.

and they do love corporate welfare

they love fetuses in the womb but dont give a flying fuck for the newly born

wow, that was ugly. you call them fetuses. and then pretend you care if they get newly born.

we see what party harbors the majority of the mentally ill. and it's gross and disgusting all rolled into one

no i call yall a bunch of fucking hypocrites ....that is how i see it...all up in arms to save every fetus you can but damned the living children needing medical care, housing or food...fuck them..is the gop attitude

There are 20 million children in America that are hungry, and the cons are cutting food stamps to deprive them of something to eat. Cons would rather spend that money on the war machine That's just sick.

Cons also want to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly. To throw old people out in the street is heartless and cruel.

Cons also portray the poor as leaches and scum. That's no different than the nazis demonizing the Jews.

The GOP is the biggest threat to America and what it stands for.
The food programs here are shutting down because no one uses them not because of funding cuts.

Cons also want to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly. To throw old people out in the street is heartless and cruel.

Cons also portray the poor as leaches and scum. That's no different than the nazis demonizing the Jews.

The GOP is the biggest threat to America and what it stands for.

Stop drinking Sterno

For God's sake you don't drink that stuff!!

Forum List

Back