The GOP takes one more step towards irrelevance

The GOP is not taking baby steps towards irrelevance.....they are running at full speed

They have made a pact with the devil in allowing their extreme right to decide what makes a "Real Republican" Yes, it ensures them the support of Conservatives but drives away the moderates and independents.

Hispanics, Blacks, Gays, young women, non-Christians, teachers, union workers, immigrants...

Is there anyone they haven't alienated?

and its eating Turd blossom alive. He knows he needs those votes to put his republican deregulation drones in office. The irony is delicious :eusa_drool:

The GOP thinks that because Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote that "they" must now pursue the Hispanic vote however Hispanics only make up 7% of the electorate.

The Establ Repubs hate that they have to have a "marriage of convenience" w/ the teavangelists/social cons/birfers/etc... but, the fact is, without that zany segment of voters, they'd never win another national election.

The GOP thinks that because Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote that "they" must now pursue the Hispanic vote however Hispanics only make up 7% of the electorate.

They make up a major part of the electorate in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Florida

Try to win the presidency without them

The GOP's main problem is spinelessness. The modern (D) will do, say, do, anything to get elected... I mean, just look what they did to Palin, McCain, Romney & Ryan. They made absurd baseless claims, sometimes of the most vulgar type against these people. Harry Reid, a sitting U.S. Senator boldly lied that he knew personally that Romney hadn't paid his taxes. Sarah Palin was accused of saying that she could see Russia from her house... Ryan was accused of wanting to throw old people off cliffs... and the lie parade went on and on and on and on.. unanswered.

Now, part of me agrees that you can't stoop to their levels, but at some point, you have to call a liar a liar. And when you have a large part of the electorate, the low information crowd, getting their news from Jon Stewart and Colbert, well, don't be surprised when the actually believe the lies.

Just look at the stupid shit posted by lefties on this board.

The GOP's main problem is spinelessness. The modern (D) will do, say, do, anything to get elected... I mean, just look what they did to Palin, McCain, Romney & Ryan. They made absurd baseless claims, sometimes of the most vulgar type against these people. Harry Reid, a sitting U.S. Senator boldly lied that he knew personally that Romney hadn't paid his taxes. Sarah Palin was accused of saying that she could see Russia from her house... Ryan was accused of wanting to throw old people off cliffs... and the lie parade went on and on and on and on.. unanswered.

Now, part of me agrees that you can't stoop to their levels, but at some point, you have to call a liar a liar. And when you have a large part of the electorate, the low information crowd, getting their news from Jon Stewart and Colbert, well, don't be surprised when the actually believe the lies.

The Democrats did nothing to Palin, McCain, Romney or Ryan other than allow them to open their mouths and then replay to the public what they said

Not pretty

Didn't The Architect (Rove) say he was going to spend $100 Million of his secret $ to do voter outreach to non-whites?

The Democrats did nothing to Palin, McCain, Romney or Ryan other than allow them to open their mouths and then replay to the public what they said

Not pretty

Palin is her own worst enemy. McCain, who otherwise seems reasonable enough, for some reason had a lapse of sanity by choosing Palin as a running mate. Romney is an empty suit. Ryan is almost as charismatic as Romney.

Last edited:

Not pretty

Palin is her own worst enemy. McCain, who otherwise seems reasonable enough, for some reason had a lapse of sanity by choosing Palin as a running mate. Romney is an empty suit. Ryan is almost as charismatic as Romney.

McCain was the best of the bunch. The others weren't good candidates. Basically just give them the floor (let them start speaking) and its all over.

Not pretty

Uh, no, that's not what they did. They lied and continually at that.

GOP leaders like Marco Rubio have decided that the GOP can't compete unless they get street credit from the Latino community by granting amnesty. What he fails to realize is that the base will fall away and the media will turn this into a win for the Democrats, anyways or at least downplay the matter and focus on other cherry picked issues. Republicans don't get that their base has had it and that they will no longer reward these two faced weasels.

Marco Rubio: In immigration reform, legalization comes first ? ?It is not conditional? | WashingtonExaminer.com
What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

I think it's too late for that. The wingnut base has control of the party and they don't want the RINO's or conservative Democrats, or any moderates for that matter. They truly believe they can win with their agenda. That combined with changing demographics leads me to believe it won't be long until the Republican Party is just a minority party and most of the real debate will take place within the Democratic Party itself.

The slackjaws haven't got the message from one of their own

Ms Lindsay Graham: “The demographics race we’re losing badly,” Senator Lindsey Graham recently told the Washington Post with characteristic bluntness. “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The modern (D) will do, say, do, anything to get elected... I mean, just look what they did to Palin, McCain, Romney & Ryan. They made absurd baseless claims, sometimes of the most vulgar type against these people. Harry Reid, a sitting U.S. Senator boldly lied that he knew personally that Romney hadn't paid his taxes. Sarah Palin was accused of saying that she could see Russia from her house... Ryan was accused of wanting to throw old people off cliffs... and the lie parade went on and on and on and on.. unanswered.

Talk about a deluded human.

Lets go look at the fact check after the debates and SEE who was the Lying POS and who was NOT.

Romney set a world record of 27 lies in 38 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_x0cyuB5cU]Mitt Romney Told 27 Lies In 38 Minutes During The Debate - YouTube[/ame]

At Last Night's Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes | ThinkProgress

How Many Lies Did Romney Tell During The First Debate? Several - San Diego City Buzz | Examiner.com

I can list a few hundred sources.
But since your deluded to begin with, you are going assume that ALL the media in the world is part of the conspiracy and only FOX news tells you the truth.

Doesn't get more pathetic, does it?

Not pretty

Uh, no, that's not what they did. They lied and continually at that.

47% of Americans disagree with you

If the radical left prefers to discuss the republican party's relationship to the Latino community rather than the scandals revolving around the Hussein administration it's an indication that the left has become irrelevant already.

Seeing as how extreme Democrats and RINOs have ran this country for the last century, I couldn't disagree more.

People always say this on these forums; but during that last century we became the lone world superpower. So we must've been doing something right. :cool:

"...but during that last century we became a world superpower. So we must've been doing something right. :cool:" -- Mikhail Gorbachev, 1987

My favorite Sarah Palin quote:
""He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011"

we dodged a bullet from this low functioning con, by her NOT becoming a heart beat away from the Presidency.

CrusaderFrank should come over to our side before the Repub party completely implodes!!! :shock: I don't want to see him standing there w/ egg on his face :(

My favorite Sarah Palin quote:
""He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011"

we dodged a bullet from this low functioning con, by her NOT becoming a heart beat away from the Presidency.

To be fair, I have heard that she did a pretty good job running the PTA in Wasilla...

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

My dog could have directed us to a higher growth rate than 2.5 percent. That's just pathetic.

Forum List

Back