The GOP takes one more step towards irrelevance

Your arrogance is pathetic when you consider that the Dems are at the root of every major problem that this country faces. But hey, I'm sure you're a tool; so whatever.

Why would I consider that Dems are at the root of every major problem this country faces? That is an idiotic assertion. Again, functioning brain; get one.

Name one major problem that the Dems aren't at the heart of. And also, eat my ass.

The debt.

The failed Iraqi quagmire.

The growth of al Qaeda's influence after 9/11, due to Bush letting bin Laden escape.

The financial collapse.

The selling of our ports to ME countries.

The loss of hundreds of lives in New Orleans.

The NSA wiretapping scheme, PRISM.

Violating the Geneva Conventions, torturing those captured.

Allowing North Korea to develop nukes.

Bailing out private companies with taxpayer money.

You need more?

The GOP's main problem is spinelessness. The modern (D) will do, say, do, anything to get elected... I mean, just look what they did to Palin, McCain, Romney & Ryan. They made absurd baseless claims, sometimes of the most vulgar type against these people. Harry Reid, a sitting U.S. Senator boldly lied that he knew personally that Romney hadn't paid his taxes. Sarah Palin was accused of saying that she could see Russia from her house... Ryan was accused of wanting to throw old people off cliffs... and the lie parade went on and on and on and on.. unanswered.

Now, part of me agrees that you can't stoop to their levels, but at some point, you have to call a liar a liar. And when you have a large part of the electorate, the low information crowd, getting their news from Jon Stewart and Colbert, well, don't be surprised when the actually believe the lies.

Just look at the stupid shit posted by lefties on this board.

The Democrats did nothing to Palin, McCain, Romney or Ryan other than allow them to open their mouths and then replay to the public what they said

Not pretty

Palin is her own worst enemy. McCain, who otherwise seems reasonable enough, for some reason had a lapse of sanity by choosing Palin as a running mate. Romney is an empty suit. Ryan is almost as charismatic as Romney.

It's called desperation.

Not a characteristic you want in a President.

Name one major problem that the Dems aren't at the heart of.

conversely, name one issue that they ARE at the heart of.

I will start with what the GOP have done for us lately.

GOP gave us "trickle down"

GOP and Reagan tripled the national debt. the FIRST of the big spend GOP.

GOP lead the charge for gutting the Glass Steagul act which allowed the banking meltdown.

GOP gave out a 1.7 trillion tax cut and then started 2 wars, adding TRILLIONS to the national debt.

GOP allowed 9/11 to happen on their watch.

GOP started the patriot act and other draconian measures against civil liberties and privacy.

GOP were instrumental in the shipping of JOBS overseas and IN FACT made it a deductible item in the tax code.

GOP oversaw the loss of 3 million manufacturing jobs between 2001 and 2004 elections

GOP attacked Afghanistan even though the Taliban were going to GIVE Osama to a neutral third party country for trial.

GOP gave us and false war in Iraq and spent a trillion dollars FOR NOTHING.

GOP vowed on DAY ONE of the Obama Presidency to BE OBSTRUCTIONISTS

GOP block ANYTHING that tries to go through congress

GOP have voted 34 times to repeal Obama care (knowing full well it will never get any further)

GOP have not made any attempt to create jobs other than deregulate more of industry and pretend it's a jobs bill.

GOP spend all the congress's available time on witch hunts in hopes of gaining power again.

Your turn GAT.

A Democrat (Obama) presided over the first credit downgrade of the United States.

That's like blaming GHW Bush for the Northridge, CA earthquake in 1989. He had no control.

Likewise, no president has any control over a House of Representatives that refuses to pay the country's bills. They control the money in our government.

You knew that . . . right?

Last edited:
Did you get your fifth prayer to Obama for the day before the sun went down?
My mistake. I thought you were here pretending to be a serious poster.

I'm supposed to be serious about your defend Obama at all costs attitude? No thanks.

My mistake. I thought you were here pretending to be someone who comprehends what he reads.

Explain how this post is me "defending Obama at all costs":

What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

One thing I hate more than long posts, long posts filled with bullshit liberal propaganda and talking points. Learn to shorten your lies.

The democrats have a flawed philosophy by tricking people into believing the government and the rich owe them something.

Government should be small and should stay out of our lives.

GOP lead the charge for gutting the Glass Steagul act which allowed the banking meltdown.

GOP gave out a 1.7 trillion tax cut and then started 2 wars, adding TRILLIONS to the national debt.

GOP started the patriot act and other draconian measures against civil liberties and privacy.

GOP were instrumental in the shipping of JOBS overseas and IN FACT made it a deductible item in the tax code.

GOP oversaw the loss of 3 million manufacturing jobs between 2001 and 2004 elections

GOP attacked Afghanistan even though the Taliban were going to GIVE Osama to a neutral third party country for trial.

GOP have voted 34 times to repeal Obama care (knowing full well it will never get any further)

GOP have not made any attempt to create jobs other than deregulate more of industry and pretend it's a jobs bill.

GOP spend all the congress's available time on witch hunts in hopes of gaining power again.

Your turn GAT.

One thing I hate more than long posts, long posts filled with bullshit liberal propaganda and talking points. Learn to shorten your lies.

The democrats have a flawed philosophy by tricking people into believing the government and the rich owe them something.

Government should be small and should stay out of our lives.

Your turn GAT.

The government does owe us something

We need the government to represent us and do things that make us more effective as a society. We are stronger as a society than we are as individuals. Those things government owes us include public education, security, transportation, a safe environment, a level playing field. We elect our government to do those things that "We the people" need to function more efficiently.

There is no mandate for "small government". If so, we would elect those who support a small government....we demand a right sized government

And yes.....the rich do owe us something

They are expected to contribute to that society which has enabled them to benefit so greatly

We need the government to represent us and do things that make us more effective as a society. We are stronger as a society than we are as individuals. Those things government owes us include public education, security, transportation, a safe environment, a level playing field. We elect our government to do those things that "We the people" need to function more efficiently.

There is no mandate for "small government". If so, we would elect those who support a small government....we demand a right sized government

And yes.....the rich do owe us something

They are expected to contribute to that society which has enabled them to benefit so greatly

The government represents us efficiently by being small and not being beholden to waste.

* The government has never owed us public education. They have hijacked that institution. Show me in the Constitution where it says that the government owes us education.
* The government doesn't owe us security. They owe us the right to protect ourselves and they have taken that away in a great many instances.
* Nope. The government does not owe us transportation. How did you even come to that conclusion?
* The government owes us a level playing field? No. Even a child knows that life isn't perfectly fair. The government owes us equality of rights, not equality of opportunity.

The sad part is. You think the government is in place to punish success because you are a failure.

Thanks to the B. Hussein policies the A.G. has become irrelevant. The Secretary of State has become irrelevant. The entire intelligence community has become irrelevant. The president has become a caricature who pleads guilty to incompetence rather than criminal misconduct and jets off to friendly fund raising outings rather than facing the freaking problems. Irrelevance is the keynote of the Obama administration.

Thanks to the B. Hussein policies the A.G. has become irrelevant. The Secretary of State has become irrelevant. The entire intelligence community has become irrelevant. The president has become a caricature who pleads guilty to incompetence rather than criminal misconduct and jets off to friendly fund raising outings rather than facing the freaking problems. Irrelevance is the keynote of the Obama administration.

This is very true. The government has lost all credibility therefore making it a big joke. Being president isn't even honorable anymore.

lol, they need to do things to make us more effective as a society...free abortion is making us more EFFECTIVE..
now you see why we are doomed as a free country..THEY ARE OWED

Last edited:
Government should be small and should stay out of lives
We need the government to represent us and do things that make us more effective as a society. We are stronger as a society than we are as individuals. Those things government owes us include public education, security, transportation, a safe environment, a level playing field. We elect our government to do those things that "We the people" need to function more efficiently.There is no mandate for "small government". If so, we would elect those who support a small government....we demand a right sized government
And yes.....the rich do owe us somethingThey are expected to contribute to that society which has enabled them to benefit so greatly

The government's sole purpose is to uphold the constitution. Nothing in there about public education, safe environment, or lolol level playing field.

The rich contribute to society by providing jobs and charitable donations and paying almost all the taxes so the lazy can collect welfare and go to stripper clubs with their Katrina credit cards paid for by the rich.

rightwinger is a loyal subject to the government..government stooge

they call them, useful tools

As a citizen of the United States, I am very proud of our country and its government

It is the finest on earth

As a citizen of the United States, I am very proud of our country and its government

oh yeah, made up of murderers, rapist, drug addicts, crooks of kinds stealing from the trough like pigs, making careers sucking off the taxpayers..... THE FINEST..

But you all get the government YOU DESERVE

you are a loyal subject and Obama cult member...think Jim Jones

Last edited:
Government should be small and should stay out of lives
We need the government to represent us and do things that make us more effective as a society. We are stronger as a society than we are as individuals. Those things government owes us include public education, security, transportation, a safe environment, a level playing field. We elect our government to do those things that "We the people" need to function more efficiently.There is no mandate for "small government". If so, we would elect those who support a small government....we demand a right sized government
And yes.....the rich do owe us somethingThey are expected to contribute to that society which has enabled them to benefit so greatly

The government's sole purpose is to uphold the constitution. Nothing in there about public education, safe environment, or lolol level playing field.

The rich contribute to society by providing jobs and charitable donations and paying almost all the taxes so the lazy can collect welfare and go to stripper clubs with their Katrina credit cards paid for by the rich.

Our government does uphold the Constitution. We have a judicial branch to ensure it.

Article 1 of the Constitution empowers the government to provide public education, a safe environment and enforce a level playing field.

The rich do not provide jobs. They are provided with labor (wealth) which they make a hefty profit off of. The rich contribute less today than at any time in the last 100 years.

oh yeah, made up of murderers, rapist, drug addicts, crooks of kinds stealing from the trough like pigs, making careers sucking off the taxpayers..... THE FINEST..

But you all get the government YOU DESERVE

you are a loyal subject and Obama cult member...think Jim Jones

Our government is comprised of representatives selected by "We the People" those who are found wanting are sent packing. We have the finest form of Government on earth and it is emulated by aspiring nations around the globe

Our government does uphold the Constitution. We have a judicial branch to ensure it.

Article 1 of the Constitution empowers the government to provide public education, a safe environment and enforce a level playing field.

The rich do not provide jobs. They are provided with labor (wealth) which they make a hefty profit off of. The rich contribute less today than at any time in the last 100 years.

you are a paid stooge for the government aren't you?
the rich don't provide jobs? so the poor does? how many have you provided?
and you CONTRIBUTE what to society? bs?

Joe Scarborough on the gop and rape and pregnancy, I'd like to see a republican president someday again in my lifetime.

Michael Steel laughs, and says it's getting harder.

Joe Scarborough on the gop and rape and pregnancy, I'd like to see a republican president someday again in my lifetime.

Michael Steel laughs, and says it's getting harder.

really, because you just saw one a little over five years ago...that is a lifetime to some people..

good grief

Forum List

Back