The GOP takes one more step towards irrelevance

Joe Scarborough on the gop and rape and pregnancy, I'd like to see a republican president someday again in my lifetime.

Michael Steel laughs, and says it's getting harder.

The way Red States/Blue States are shaping up and the movement of former Battleground States to the Democratic column makes it more unlikely we will see a Republican for a generation

Hopefully, younger Republicans will see the writing on the wall and oust the Old Guard

Joe Scarborough on the gop and rape and pregnancy, I'd like to see a republican president someday again in my lifetime.

The way Red States/Blue States are shaping up and the movement of former Battleground States to the Democratic column makes it more unlikely we will see a Republican for a generation

Hopefully, younger Republicans will see the writing on the wall and oust the Old Guard

really, they should become enlightened and see the writing of the Democrats..
THEY ARE OWED...free abortions helps society...
roaches, leeches and ticks are good to a society

Your hysteria does not change the huge deficit that Republicans face with the Electoral College. It is getting easier and easier for the Democrats to reach 270

It will be the young Republicans that turn the tide.....the current crop of Republicans is beyond hope

Last edited:

Your hysteria does not change the huge deficit that Republicans face with the Electoral College. It is getting easier and easier for the Democrats to reach 270

watching this country go to hell when we have generation of people like you saying THEY ARE OWED makes sad and my grandchildren will have to live with the mess being created..
I hope you are ate up with guilt someday you had a hand in it

Forum List

Back