The GOP takes one more step towards irrelevance

My favorite Sarah Palin quote:
""He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011"

we dodged a bullet from this low functioning con, by her NOT becoming a heart beat away from the Presidency.

To be fair, I have heard that she did a pretty good job running the PTA in Wasilla...

that's more than Obama ran... we are paying for it today
palin mayor then Governor and ran a State...
Obama-ran his mouth as a community agitator, was a so so lowly Senator for Illinois and a Junior Senator in congress who didn't even serve his first term before he figured we deserved him as President...and then we get the buffoon Biden ad Vp who has ran nothing but his career sucking off the taxpayers his whole life...but hey according to you sheep in the Democrat party, they is da bomb
you people should talk and put down others which is pretty much all you Democrat-liberals do...laughable

Last edited:
GOP leaders like Marco Rubio have decided that the GOP can't compete unless they get street credit from the Latino community by granting amnesty. What he fails to realize is that the base will fall away and the media will turn this into a win for the Democrats, anyways or at least downplay the matter and focus on other cherry picked issues. Republicans don't get that their base has had it and that they will no longer reward these two faced weasels.

Marco Rubio: In immigration reform, legalization comes first ? ?It is not conditional? | WashingtonExaminer.com
What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

I think it's too late for that. The wingnut base has control of the party and they don't want the RINO's or conservative Democrats, or any moderates for that matter. They truly believe they can win with their agenda. That combined with changing demographics leads me to believe it won't be long until the Republican Party is just a minority party and most of the real debate will take place within the Democratic Party itself.

Republican Rep. Davis: GOP is a ‘white, rural, regional party’

Rep. Davis: GOP a ?white, rural, regional party? - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

I think it's too late for that. The wingnut base has control of the party and they don't want the RINO's or conservative Democrats, or any moderates for that matter. They truly believe they can win with their agenda. That combined with changing demographics leads me to believe it won't be long until the Republican Party is just a minority party and most of the real debate will take place within the Democratic Party itself.

Republican Rep. Davis: GOP is a ‘white, rural, regional party’

Rep. Davis: GOP a ?white, rural, regional party? - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

another lakhota...post what one person says and act like it is true for a WHOLE party and people who are Republican...no thinking on their part required...parrot need crackers

My favorite Sarah Palin quote:
""He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011"

we dodged a bullet from this low functioning con, by her NOT becoming a heart beat away from the Presidency.

To be fair, I have heard that she did a pretty good job running the PTA in Wasilla...

Obama-ran his mouth as a community agitator, was a so so lowly Senator for Illinois and a Junior Senator in congress who didn't even serve his first term before he figured we deserved him as President...and then we get the buffoon Biden ad Vp who has ran nothing but his career sucking off the taxpayers his whole life...but hey according to you sheep in the Democrat party, they is da bomb
you people should talk and put down others which is pretty much all you Democrat-liberals do...laughable

A lot of you folks really need to get past this mindset that you have that people who have no respect for Palin are automaticly Obama worshipers.

A lot of you folks really need to get past this mindset that you have that people who have no respect for Palin are automaticly Obama worshipers.

Why do you have no respect for her?

That's a pretty heady statement.

GOP leaders like Marco Rubio have decided that the GOP can't compete unless they get street credit from the Latino community by granting amnesty. What he fails to realize is that the base will fall away and the media will turn this into a win for the Democrats, anyways or at least downplay the matter and focus on other cherry picked issues. Republicans don't get that their base has had it and that they will no longer reward these two faced weasels.

Marco Rubio: In immigration reform, legalization comes first ? ?It is not conditional? | WashingtonExaminer.com

The fact that Dick Schumer is so hot to get this bill passed is all you need to know that we'd be fools to go along with it.

That's all YOU need to know, which is sad

Hispanics, Blacks, Gays, young women, non-Christians, teachers, union workers, immigrants...

Is there anyone they haven't alienated?

Hispanics/immigrants, Blacks, Gays, non-Christians and union workers have all caused the alienation by their behavior.

Name one major problem that the Dems aren't at the heart of.

conversely, name one issue that they ARE at the heart of.

I will start with what the GOP have done for us lately.

GOP gave us "trickle down"

GOP and Reagan tripled the national debt. the FIRST of the big spend GOP.

GOP lead the charge for gutting the Glass Steagul act which allowed the banking meltdown.

GOP gave out a 1.7 trillion tax cut and then started 2 wars, adding TRILLIONS to the national debt.

GOP allowed 9/11 to happen on their watch.

GOP started the patriot act and other draconian measures against civil liberties and privacy.

GOP were instrumental in the shipping of JOBS overseas and IN FACT made it a deductible item in the tax code.

GOP oversaw the loss of 3 million manufacturing jobs between 2001 and 2004 elections

GOP attacked Afghanistan even though the Taliban were going to GIVE Osama to a neutral third party country for trial.

GOP gave us and false war in Iraq and spent a trillion dollars FOR NOTHING.

GOP vowed on DAY ONE of the Obama Presidency to BE OBSTRUCTIONISTS

GOP block ANYTHING that tries to go through congress

GOP have voted 34 times to repeal Obama care (knowing full well it will never get any further)

GOP have not made any attempt to create jobs other than deregulate more of industry and pretend it's a jobs bill.

GOP spend all the congress's available time on witch hunts in hopes of gaining power again.

Your turn GAT.

A Democrat (Obama) presided over the first credit downgrade of the United States.

The GOP is not taking baby steps towards irrelevance.....they are running at full speed

They have made a pact with the devil in allowing their extreme right to decide what makes a "Real Republican" Yes, it ensures them the support of Conservatives but drives away the moderates and independents.

Hispanics, Blacks, Gays, young women, non-Christians, teachers, union workers, immigrants...

The Republican Party is becoming the party of one. That should be their mantra from now on, the party of one.

The GOP is not taking baby steps towards irrelevance.....they are running at full speed

They have made a pact with the devil in allowing their extreme right to decide what makes a "Real Republican" Yes, it ensures them the support of Conservatives but drives away the moderates and independents.

The Republican Party is becoming the party of one. That should be their mantra from now on, the party of one.

yeah and the Democrat is becoming the party of HATERS

The GOP thinks that because Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote that "they" must now pursue the Hispanic vote however Hispanics only make up 7% of the electorate.

Here's a hint; Within twenty years, they will make up over 20% of the electorate. In a state like Texas, just organizing them will turn the state blue before too long. Ignoring the obvious does not bode well for the Republican Party. My guess is that Hillary will take Texas in 2016.

Name one major problem that the Dems aren't at the heart of.

conversely, name one issue that they ARE at the heart of.

I will start with what the GOP have done for us lately.

GOP gave us "trickle down"

GOP and Reagan tripled the national debt. the FIRST of the big spend GOP.

GOP lead the charge for gutting the Glass Steagul act which allowed the banking meltdown.

GOP gave out a 1.7 trillion tax cut and then started 2 wars, adding TRILLIONS to the national debt.

GOP allowed 9/11 to happen on their watch.

GOP started the patriot act and other draconian measures against civil liberties and privacy.

GOP were instrumental in the shipping of JOBS overseas and IN FACT made it a deductible item in the tax code.

GOP oversaw the loss of 3 million manufacturing jobs between 2001 and 2004 elections

GOP attacked Afghanistan even though the Taliban were going to GIVE Osama to a neutral third party country for trial.

GOP gave us and false war in Iraq and spent a trillion dollars FOR NOTHING.

GOP vowed on DAY ONE of the Obama Presidency to BE OBSTRUCTIONISTS

GOP block ANYTHING that tries to go through congress

GOP have voted 34 times to repeal Obama care (knowing full well it will never get any further)

GOP have not made any attempt to create jobs other than deregulate more of industry and pretend it's a jobs bill.

GOP spend all the congress's available time on witch hunts in hopes of gaining power again.

Your turn GAT.

A Democrat (Obama) presided over the first credit downgrade of the United States.

Sure did......initiated by the antics of the TeaTards

Why do you have no respect for her?

That's a pretty heady statement.

Well, it is not as if I am just picking on Sarah Palin. I would not have voted for that Ruban guy for vice president either. You know, that guy who used to play Pee Wee Herman.

Did you get your fifth prayer to Obama for the day before the sun went down?
My mistake. I thought you were here pretending to be a serious poster.

Did you get your fifth prayer to Obama for the day before the sun went down?
My mistake. I thought you were here pretending to be a serious poster.

I'm supposed to be serious about your defend Obama at all costs attitude? No thanks.

The fact that Dick Schumer is so hot to get this bill passed is all you need to know that we'd be fools to go along with it.

It isn't going to pass with this congress.

Which is cool.

Because it almost certainly solidifies the Hispanic vote, who are pretty conservative, for the Democrats.
Is the moron talking about Dick Durbin or Chuck Schumer?

Forum List

Back