The GOP working hard towards the Midterms. Look at what they plan to run on:

You idiots having fun making shit up?

Please show me a single Republican campaign ad that shows something to the contrary.

I know, right? Every one of these GOP policies has been threads on the USMB with links, video and quotes from reputable sources. Every one. How can they be in such denial????

I just don't get it.

....and yet Repubs are poised to sweep you out of power in an even larger sweep than in 2010....go figure.

Should I go through these and prove them one at a time. I think we already proved the "anti gay" thing.

tumblr_m7u26l68Dv1qza5bbo1_500.png

Simply looking at the long lines in Democratic districts with the 8 hour voting times kind of proves something, right? How come you didn't see that in Republican areas?????

a-OHIO-EARLY-VOTING-640x468.jpg

The pictures are endless. Anyone can go look them up. Look at all the black people.

long voting lines in florida

And that was just Florida. It was the same in many Red States.

You have to be delusional to deny something so obvious and easy to find out. THERE IT IS. RIGHT THERE IN PICTURES!

Mother Jones?
You really are a kook kid.

A law that will allow businesses the right to refuse service to anyone they want without being sued by some litigation-addicted jerkoffs.

I hope you understand that law would allow the right to refuse service to anyone they want, right?

Nowhere in that bill does it state the word "gays".

If passed, that law would allow discrimination against blacks. Again. Women. Again. Other minorities. Again. And expand such discrimination to include Catholics banning Protestants among from their businesses (as well as the many religions), Republicans banning Democrats (and vice versa) from their businesses, allowing the rich to ban the poor from their businesses, young vs old, and the list goes on and on.

Why not just introduce a bill that takes the country back to the days of Colonial America, where the only people with any decision making ability were rich, white, noblemen?

Nate Bell is on record. It was video taped.

Arkansas Lawmaker Admits He Just Wants Fewer Uninsured People To Sign Up For Health Care

During a political fight over Medicaid expansion in Arkansas on Tuesday, one Republican lawmaker admitted that he doesn’t want to educate uninsured residents about their new health care options because it’s simply too expensive to provide them with insurance.
State Rep. Nate Bell (R), who offered an amendment to Arkansas’ proposed Medicaid expansion bill that would prevent the state from using federal funds to promote Obamacare, acknowledged that his policy would result in fewer people signing up for health care. He noted that “without active marketing, you probably get declining enrollment.” But in his mind, that’s not a problem — that’s the whole point.
“We’re trying to create a barrier to enrollment,” Bell explained, noting that lower enrollment ultimately translates to lower costs. “In general, as a conservative, if I have the opportunity to reduce government spending in a program from what’s projected… I’m probably going to take that deal.”

Arkansas GOP Lawmaker Admits Republicans are Trying to Sabotage Health Care Enrollment

During a debate in Arkansas over Medicaid expansion, a Republican lawmaker admitted that he doesn’t want people to be informed and educated about enrolling in the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).

They’re literally causing the problem, then relying on the ignorance of the conservative voter to not question what they’re saying when they blame President Obama and Democrats for that problem.

Congressman Who Voted 3 Times for Medicare Cuts - Blames Obama for Cuts to Medicare

Should I go through these and prove them one at a time. I think we already proved the "anti gay" thing.

Simply looking at the long lines in Democratic districts with the 8 hour voting times kind of proves something, right? How come you didn't see that in Republican areas?????

The pictures are endless. Anyone can go look them up. Look at all the black people.

You have to be delusional to deny something so obvious and easy to find out. THERE IT IS. RIGHT THERE IN PICTURES!

Mother Jones?

Dumb fuck. Click on the link "long voting lines in Florida" and pick your own link. That's why I put it there.

Dumb fucks have to be told every thing. Even then, the truth doesn't seem to "stick".

A law that will allow businesses the right to refuse service to anyone they want without being sued by some litigation-addicted jerkoffs.

I hope you understand that law would allow the right to refuse service to anyone they want, right?

Nowhere in that bill does it state the word "gays".

If passed, that law would allow discrimination against blacks. Again. Women. Again. Other minorities. Again. And expand such discrimination to include Catholics banning Protestants among from their businesses (as well as the many religions), Republicans banning Democrats (and vice versa) from their businesses, allowing the rich to ban the poor from their businesses, young vs old, and the list goes on and on.

Why not just introduce a bill that takes the country back to the days of Colonial America, where the only people with any decision making ability were rich, white, noblemen?

Quit trying to deflect. It was started because of gays.

Is it wrong to ask for id to vote?

Who cares about voter ID? That's the least of what they are trying to do.

Unless reducing the number of voting places in Democratic areas is OK. Or cutting hours open? Just those two things alone are horrendous.

All the GOP has to do is run on the failure of the Hussein administration that the radical left is afraid to talk about.

Mother Jones?

Dumb fuck. Click on the link "long voting lines in Florida" and pick your own link. That's why I put it there.

Dumb fucks have to be told every thing. Even then, the truth doesn't seem to "stick".

Like I said, you REALLY are a kook dumbfuck.

A "link" to a results page to a Google search for pictures of long lines.

God help us you Libs are morons.

Reading between the lines and judging by the desperation of the Obama administration it seems that democrats have already conceded defeat.

Mother Jones?

That's a picture of the lines in Ohio.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/04/ohio-early-voting_n_2073287.html

Here's more from Miami-Dade, Florida during the 2012 election.

Florida Voting Lines Discouraged 201,000 Voters Statewide: Report

Last edited:

Ohio Early Voting: Long Lines Reported Outside Polling Places

(rolling eyes)

...and these pictures confirm a Republican effort to suppress minority voting.

This country is lost, you can't make stuff like this up.

Please show me a single Republican campaign ad that shows something to the contrary.

I know, right? Every one of these GOP policies has been threads on the USMB with links, video and quotes from reputable sources. Every one. How can they be in such denial????

I just don't get it.

....and yet Repubs are poised to sweep you out of power in an even larger sweep than in 2010....go figure.

And do what? What are the Republican's plans? Worse, who are the Republicans? Not gays or blacks or Hispanics or college professors or atheists or......well.....or just about anyone not white or uneducated.

Ohio Early Voting: Long Lines Reported Outside Polling Places

(rolling eyes)

...and these pictures confirm a Republican effort to suppress minority voting.

This country is lost, you can't make stuff like this up.

Yes, they do. You sit in front of the Internet. You can't make a claim without looking it up. Do some research. Show us how Republicans are trying to get more people to vote. Only, we both know you can't. We both know if you even try, you will give up after about 5 minutes.

Mother Jones?

Long lines of people trying to vote. Do you deny that?

Forum List

Back