The GOP working hard towards the Midterms. Look at what they plan to run on:

If you are unemployed and can't find a job, and want your lifeline cut off, vote Republican.

If you want to live like a lazy pig and suck off the government tit for the rest of your life, vote Democrat.

No jobs in sight and these Republican fuckers want to take away even the meager crumbs the unemployed get.

Why are their no jobs in sight? Maybe because the crappy economy and BoondoggleCare have scared them away.

Republicans work for whom?

The voting public not the Federal government!!!!

These people are freaking scary!!

In the spirit of the OP, name a single bill passed by the House in the last year? Anyone?

What you think there should be a steady stream of bill after bill pouring out of DC,are you crazy??!!!!

Whats got through the senate? there have been what about 150 bills through the house so what.

Republicans work for whom?

The voting public not the Federal government!!!!

These people are freaking scary!!

In the spirit of the OP, name a single bill passed by the House in the last year? Anyone?

What you think there should be a steady stream of bill after bill pouring out of DC,are you crazy??!!!!

Whats got through the senate? there have been what about 150 bills through the house so what.

? I said one year. They have vote 49 times to repel Obamacare. Aren't you proud of that? Earlier today they voted to do away with government regulation. In about another ten minutes they will vote to do away with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). Did you know the CFPB gets 5,900 complaints a month (1). That is reason enough for the Republicans to want to do away with it. Are the Republicans going to put that shiny star on their reelection resume this fall?

1) Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)

Here's an interesting twist on logic. In a interview with U.S. Senate candidate Republican Mark Jacobs about what he would do if elected he said the would repel Obamacare (no surprise there) and he would support immigration reform. This is is why I say the Republicans have eliminated all possible strategies. How can a Republican candidate say he is going to Washington and supports immigration reform when his party is in Washington trying to block it even getting voted on?

The title of the video on YouTube is, "Interview with Mark Jacobs" I would add a link but it would embed the video.

The House just adjourned until 12:00 EST Monday. Since Wednesday the House, by party line votes, passed three bill to take the power to regulate away from the government. All those other topics which the American public actually does want passed never made it to the floor. I can't imagine how this government would run if the Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate.

All this deflection to try to hide the continuing Democrat Party War on Women.

It would be cute were it not so pathetic.

Yea that Obama. Signing the Lily Ledbetter "Equal pay for Equal work" Act. How could they do that to woman?

Yea that Obama. Signing the Lily Ledbetter "Equal pay for Equal work" Act. How could they do that to woman?

I thought businesses already couldn't discriminate based on past laws? Why would anyone pay less for equal amount of the same work?

Doesn't make sense.

And then breaking that same law by having pay inequality right there in the OutHouse.

Robert Traynham Points out Pay Inequality in Obama White House | NewsBusters

The do as I say...not as I do administration.

I thought businesses already couldn't discriminate based on past laws? Why would anyone pay less for equal amount of the same work?

Doesn't make sense.

When it came to hiring. Salary had nothing to do with it.

And then breaking that same law by having pay inequality right there in the OutHouse.

From a blog whose mission statement is "Exposing Liberal blah blah blah".

Running against Obamacare was adequate.

But thank you, Democrats, for the gifts of Benghazi, The Red Line in Syria and now The Ukraine!

You guys are more generous than Hallmark!

What will you do?

The Senate is going to come to us....what will you do?

Barak is failing and will be a lame duck very soon....the people f this Nation are going to give control back to those you hate......whatever will you do?

But hey, the Rs are doing another one of their admittedly phony votes against ObamaCare.

They won't vote for jobs, infrastructure, education or anything else that could help the US. They just filibustered a bill to help our vets. But, by damn, the treasonous Republicans are always happy to throw more of our money away on their phony votes against ObamaCare.

Is there any doubt that these traitors are working undercover for the Dems?

Stick your head in the sand or up your ass.....it's pretty much been established.

But, hey, your god can't be wrong...whatever will you do ?

Forum List

Back