The GOP working hard towards the Midterms. Look at what they plan to run on:

You idiots having fun making shit up?

Please show me a single Republican campaign ad that shows something to the contrary.

Did you hear anything yet? Cuz I'm still waiting.

A year ago they had some options. Even after the government shut down they had a some strategies they might have applied. At this point I can't see a single possible strategy they can use. They have shut out all possibilities they might have had. From here the only thing I can see is for them to not go from "I'll will not vote for them" to "I am going to vote against them." The single greatest problem they have is that this country has just gone through the greatest downturn since the Great Depression (loosely speaking) and the Republican have fought the recovery every single step of the way. If someway they had left themselves some way to say, "Well what we really meant was ____." but they didn't. They made absolutely sure everyone knew absolutely nothing was going the way they thought it should, everything was the Democrat's fault. Now what? The recovery is the Democrat's fault? Uh, OK?

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?

No source.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah I'm shocked.

Um, actually, I peppered the thread with links such as this:

1.3 million to lose unemployment benefits as Obama pushes for aid extension | Fox News

This is you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be silly.

The Democrats will never allow Shrillary to run - she was thrown under the bus and needs to stay under the bus.

Nay, but to avoid being tarred with waging war on women - or abandoning their crusade against racism - they'll ruyn Michelle Soretoe (Obama).

But Hillary will be elected unless Moochelle is very careful to avoid going anywhere near Rock Creek Park.

rw hyperbole overload :clap2:

which candidates your people going to run? :eusa_think: THATS the important question.

(BTW- OP's siggie rocks)

Last edited:
Don't be silly.

The Democrats will never allow Shrillary to run - she was thrown under the bus and needs to stay under the bus.

Nay, but to avoid being tarred with waging war on women - or abandoning their crusade against racism - they'll ruyn Michelle Soretoe (Obama).

But Hillary will be elected unless Moochelle is very careful to avoid going anywhere near Rock Creek Park.

Nice con double talk.

No source.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah I'm shocked.

Whats even better is you neglected to challenge any of it. Telling.

For example if I said I was a wombat your reaction wouldnt be to ask for a Source. You would call bullshit. You didnt call bullshit, you just asked for proof. Bam!

Um, no if you were a wombat you couldn't type.

At any rate, if rdean has an opinion, then fine, I just wondered if there actually were any Republican Campaign platforms about which were being cited.

Guess not.
That's the con strategy. When they get called out on their mean and nasty platform, they pretend to be naive about it.

Whats even better is you neglected to challenge any of it. Telling.

For example if I said I was a wombat your reaction wouldnt be to ask for a Source. You would call bullshit. You didnt call bullshit, you just asked for proof. Bam!

At any rate, if rdean has an opinion, then fine, I just wondered if there actually were any Republican Campaign platforms about which were being cited.

Guess not.
That's the con strategy. When they get called out on their mean and nasty platform, they pretend to be naive about it.

OR
you're a pathetic loser who cant back up what you spew here

Guess not.

OR

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform

Controversial Theories – We support objective teaching and equal treatment of all sides of scientific theories.
We believe theories such as life origins and environmental change should be taught as challengeable scientific
theories subject to change as new data is produced. Teachers and students should be able to discuss the
strengths and weaknesses of these theories openly and without fear of retribution or discrimination of any kind.

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values
clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based
Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging
the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

------------------------------

And there is a lot more goodies than that. In fact, I've posted parts of GOP state party platforms from most Red States. It's where you get a lot of the best stuff.

Guess not.

OR

Where would you like me to start? Maybe the cons long history of trying to destroy Social Security so they can throw grandma out in the street. Or their attempts to kill Medicare to take away grandma's meds. How about the cons cutting off unemployment to over a million Americans. Or cutting off food stamps to employed people like U.S. troops that are not even paid enough to feed their families. Then there's the GOP trying to destroy the EPA so that big oil and "clean coal" can pollute our water, like in West Virginia.

You know I can back all that up, and a lot more. Your con platform makes YOU the loser.

All this deflection to try to hide the continuing Democrat Party War on Women.

It would be cute were it not so pathetic.

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?

And you care why?? other than getting to reread your not so intelligent posts,but feeling witty all the same?

Here are two concrete policy's
cut spending,and our debt

protect civil liberties

Perhaps Republicans can run on HR 2804. That is a bill which is likely to pass the House by the end of the day. The House has been debating the bill and its amendments for at least the last couple of days. Republicans will probably get the bill passed on a party-line vote. Does the bill extend unemployment benefits? Raises minimum wage? Reforms immigration laws? No? What does it do? Strangles the government's ability to pass and enforcement regulations, not some regulations, ALL regulations. Republicans work for whom?
H.R.2804 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): ALERT Act of 2014 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Republicans work for whom?

Those silly people who want to create jobs? Utterly stupid thing to do when government provides everything everybody needs or wants for free.

In about 10 minutes we will get to see whether or not the House Republicans will get paid or not. You can watch live too. :) House of Representatives Live Video: HouseLive.gov
Five minute vote for recommit with instructions and the five minute vote final passage. (I think.) Personally I thought the Rep. Lee amendments were very good.

Those silly people who want to create jobs? Utterly stupid thing to do when government provides everything everybody needs or wants for free.

In about 10 minutes we will get to see whether or not the House Republicans will get paid or not. You can watch live too. :) House of Representatives Live Video: HouseLive.gov
Five minute vote for recommit with instructions and the five minute vote final passage. (I think.) Personally I thought the Rep. Lee amendments were very good.

It passed. Republicans don't like regulations and it is its biggest priority right now.
Not much news coverage but is mentioned here.
Cantor House agenda plans push to repeal PPACA | LifeHealthPro

The voting public not the Federal government!!!!

These people are freaking scary!!

Forum List

Back