The GOP working hard towards the Midterms. Look at what they plan to run on:

First thread I found close enough.

OMG Senator Levin just ripped the Republicans over the "IRS scandal" from the Senate floor. Chairman had to remind the Senators (Levin) that all comments must be addressed to the Chair and not other people. Levin went off on the Republicans. He should join the board how good he flames.

Where ever two or more black folks are standing in line dean will blame it on a white man.

OMG Senator Levin just ripped the Republicans over the "IRS scandal" from the Senate floor. Chairman had to remind the Senators (Levin) that all comments must be addressed to the Chair and not other people. Levin went off on the Republicans. He should join the board how good he flames.

OK, maybe it wasn't Levin. I am pretty sure it was but I am actually watch live House statements so it was the House floor not the Senate floor.

OK, maybe it wasn't Levin. I am pretty sure it was but I am actually watch live House statements so it was the House floor not the Senate floor.

Well I guess he was a guest speaker. The speaker was Sen. Levin on the House floor. At least I think the scene went down.

A reminder to the originator of this thread:

Tonight's meeting of The USMB Clairvoyants Society has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Last edited:
I really should watch House of Cards, it would be so much easier. There is a Representative Sandy Levin and his brother Senator Carl Levin. Representative Sandy Levin was just speaking on the House floor. I have no idea what his brother was up to today. :confused:

They need to stop with the cut, fuck and slash mind set and work towards efficacy.

We all know there's to much waste!

You couldn't be more correct. The first step, of course, will be to remove Harry Reid from not just his Kingship but also from the Senate and, in a more perfect world, public life. He should retire to Searchlight and settle down to run a little brothel - utilizing the skills developed through his experience in running parts of government.
Searchlight, NV is in Clark County, Nevada. In Clark County prostitution is illegal as are brothels.
Here is an interesting piece of information you should think about. In the last election Reid was forced to run in the tea party managed to put up a dingbat named Sharon Angle to run against Reid. Angle was such an idiot that she once claimed that medical prices could be brought down if we instituted a barter system. Instead of paying for a doctor visit you would exchange some service or goods with him. For example, to pay for a doctor visit you could give him 3 or 4 chickens instead. Or perhaps the doctor visit could be paid for by my teaching his son algebra. She was so bad that the Republican Committee in Nevada endorsed Harry Reid for the Senate. It was one of the very, very few times that I have seen the Republican Party chose what was best for the state over what was best for their party. On the other hand, maybe they did do what was right for their party. After all, if you have a Bachmann in your party why would you need another total idiot to make the party look any worse?

Last edited:
A reminder to the originator of this thread:

Tonight's meeting of The USMB Clairvoyants Society has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.

Well we will have to ask if any of the members if they can foresee what the Republicans will be running. Cause the Republicans sure don't know. :doubt: And after what I just says on the House floor the "IRS scandal" won't be on the list. Anyone aware what the difference between a 501 and a 527 c3 is? And what is strictly prohibited in a 501 c3? "IRS scandal"? Just one more example of Republicans crying foul when they are forces to obey the law. They are welcome to advertise that all they want.

You idiots having fun making shit up?

When you can't refute it, just pretend it's not real. Otherwise you would have given rebuttal to what the cons stand for.

But the voters know what the GOP is all about, that's why Obama got another four years, and why Hillary is 30 points ahead of the closest con. You know already that the next POTUS will be another Clinton. Now gnash your teeth, and practice whining for another eight years.

If you like being unemployed, vote Democrat. Period

If you are unemployed and can't find a job, and want your lifeline cut off, vote Republican.

If you want to live like a lazy pig and suck off the government tit for the rest of your life, vote Democrat.

Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

New Mexico: $2.03
Mississippi: $2.02
Alaska: $1.84
Louisiana: $1.78
West Virginia: $1.76
North Dakota: $1.68
Alabama: $1.66
South Dakota: $1.53
Kentucky: $1.51
Virginia: $1.51
Montana: $1.47
Hawaii: $1.44
Maine: $1.41
Arkansas: $1.41
Oklahoma: $1.36
South Carolina: $1.35
Missouri: $1.32
Maryland: $1.30
Tennessee: $1.27
Idaho: $1.21

Read more: Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

Except, the opposite is true

Don't be silly.

The Democrats will never allow Shrillary to run - she was thrown under the bus and needs to stay under the bus.

Nay, but to avoid being tarred with waging war on women - or abandoning their crusade against racism - they'll ruyn Michelle Soretoe (Obama).

But Hillary will be elected unless Moochelle is very careful to avoid going anywhere near Rock Creek Park.

If you like being unemployed, vote Democrat. Period

If you are unemployed and can't find a job, and want your lifeline cut off, vote Republican.

If you want to live like a lazy pig and suck off the government tit for the rest of your life, vote Democrat.

Yeah... Obviously, everybody who finds themselves unemployed is living the dream. Try paying your bills and keep a roof over your family's heads with unemployment benefits. No jobs in sight and these Republican fuckers want to take away even the meager crumbs the unemployed get. If you're a heartless bastard who would sooner see people die than spend a penny, vote Republican.

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?

No source.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah I'm shocked.

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?

No source.

Yeah I'm shocked.

Whats even better is you neglected to challenge any of it. Telling.

For example if I said I was a wombat your reaction wouldnt be to ask for a Source. You would call bullshit. You didnt call bullshit, you just asked for proof. Bam!

No source.

Yeah I'm shocked.

Whats even better is you neglected to challenge any of it. Telling.

For example if I said I was a wombat your reaction wouldnt be to ask for a Source. You would call bullshit. You didnt call bullshit, you just asked for proof. Bam!

Um, no if you were a wombat you couldn't type.

At any rate, if rdean has an opinion, then fine, I just wondered if there actually were any Republican Campaign platforms about which were being cited.

Guess not.

Republicans can always run on how they shut down government

That is always popular

Forum List

Back