The GOP's "agenda" for the next two years

JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - Secure the Border - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - JOBS - Make the ACA workable - JOBS - JOBS- JOBS- Keystone pipeline

Sounds like a plan to me.

And, with Harry Reid gone - these things WILL happen. Then it will be up to Barry to serve as the Commander-In Obstruction with his "veto pen".
Republicans say Government can't create jobs. Worse, the GOP shot it's wad with the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts. Sure, they created millions of jobs - in China. I don't think that counts.

Help the rich get WAY richer.
That line is so old it has mold on it.
That lie is all the liberals have left.

Lie? Why do YOU think wealthy corporations spend hundreds of millions of dollars on campaign contributions and lobbyists? Let me answer the question for you. They see it as an investment.
Exactly, the Republican leadership is the best money can buy.

JOBS - JOBS - Make the ACA workable - JOBS - JOBS-
The ACA can't be made workable, any more than a badly-designed, crashed plane can be made flyable. It must be thrown out in toto, and a clean start made.

And if the Federal government will stick to its Constitutionally-assigned powers (for a change), it will stay out of the health care and insurance business, and let the States and the People handle it. The Fed govt has made a mess of it for the last 70 years. Time for that to end.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, the GOP will try to piece-meal the ACA a little at a time. Big mistake. Defund it - then re-work the entire thing into something that is transparent (how that Gruber?) and done in the light of day so we don't have to "pass it - to see what's in it".

I'm not really sure, however, if the GOP will want to "take that stand" - but I sincerely hope that they do. I am POSITIVE, however, that they are going to put these pussies in the Democrat party on notice - the dems are going to have to go on record with their votes. That will KILL them in 16.

The problem with the Republicans on the USMB is their tiny brains. When you ask about their so called policies, it comes in two flavors. Either it's about tearing things down and blowing them up or silly policies so broad, it's nonsense.like do good things and make better. And they are so damn dumb, they will try to argue with "Don';t you like good things?"

Look at the tard writings in the previous post: Make it transparent. What the fuck does that even mean?

And under Bush, the cost of health care was skyrocketing. Medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy. Under Obama, the rising cost of healthcare has nearly flattened out. And Republicans see such success as a terrible failure when they have nothing beyond "make transparent"?

Forum List

Back