The GOP's Hillary conundrum

Republicans have done everything they can to take down Hillary.

First, let me point something out about Bill. If he broke the law as president why wasn't he "charged" with anything? So he was impeached by the house. So what? That was pure politics. The ammunition Republicans had was Bill got a blowjob. But that was it. If there were more, they would have done more. How many times have they threatened to impeach Obama? And why haven't they? Because they have no cause and they know it. USMB Republicans may have swallowed the Kool-aid, but the reasonably smart ones know the score.

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

Hillary not facing criminal investigation - Worldnews.com

Clinton campaign Hillary not facing criminal investigation Latest News Videos Fox News

Notice, that's Fox News.

Once again, Republicans will end up with nothing. All the money, the people, the lies, the spin, only to take down just one woman. And it won't work. Hillary will come out of this looking like a martyr. Republicans will come out of it looking incompetent. Again.

Are lefties really sure they want to bring up Bill Clinton at this stage of the game? Bubba Bill was charged. That's what impeachment is about. If it wasn't for the giggly progressives in the media who justified his abuse of women and his wife's career of enabling his abuse of women during her sorry freaking entire adult life, Bill Clinton might be sharing a cell with Charlie Manson.
You can't send someone to jail for a political move. They have to be found guilty of more than getting a BJ.

I feel sorrier for the Dems than I do the Reps.

The Dems have Hilbat who might not even make it to the primaries.

The Reps have loads of contenders to chose from. Some with a chance. Some without a chance. But there are a load of em to chose from.

I think Biden would be a better choice than Hilbat will ever be.

I feel sorrier for the Dems than I do the Reps.

The Dems have Hilbat who might not even make it to the primaries.

The Reps have loads of contenders to chose from. Some with a chance. Some without a chance. But there are a load of em to chose from.

I think Biden would be a better choice than Hilbat will ever be.
Just don't let him near your preteen daughter.

Hillary is a crock, and less clear on questions and issues than even most Republican candidates. I hope Bernie steals her "sure thing" right out from underneath her. I can only imagine her rage behind closed doors when its done to her twice.

Forum List

Back