The GOP's Hillary conundrum

It knows it, it just prefers to lie.
yea that's how unethical the left became.they don't even realise Bill became disbarred from practicing in a court of law

Not real sure how much Bill was hurt by not practicing law. Didn't seem to bother him very much.
of course you don't care. You are just like every liberal... Morals ethics don't mean a Damn thing to you.

Your party wants people to die because you don't like insurance, but you say I have no morals? Right......I'll bet Jesus would be proud of that crap.
excuse me? Now you are against a choice? I don't pay into the health care system because why?

So I have to pay for your bad reckless lifestyle?

Fuck you.... You want to abuse your body pay for it yourself

You don't pay anything for me dumbass. I really miss when the GOP wasn't so hateful and dishonorable.

yea that's how unethical the left became.they don't even realise Bill became disbarred from practicing in a court of law

Not real sure how much Bill was hurt by not practicing law. Didn't seem to bother him very much.
of course you don't care. You are just like every liberal... Morals ethics don't mean a Damn thing to you.

Your party wants people to die because you don't like insurance, but you say I have no morals? Right......I'll bet Jesus would be proud of that crap.
excuse me? Now you are against a choice? I don't pay into the health care system because why?

You don't pay anything for me dumbass. I really miss when the GOP wasn't so hateful and dishonorable.
what are you talking about?

You are defending a lawyer who got disbarred from ever practicing law again.

How unethical are you?

How unethical are you?

Nope. His license was suspended for 5 years. He could have reinstated it Jan.2006 , or any time since if he wanted to.

Are there still people supporting Hillary? I thought they all died out. I stopped to care about her right after Trump announced his campaign. After that happened everyone forgot about her.

Are we back again to the Libs saying Bill Clinton never did anything wrong but get BJ's in the Oval office....
Are you serious.....
And of course they will now say Hillary didn't do anything wrong either....

Republicans have done everything they can to take down Hillary.

First, let me point something out about Bill. If he broke the law as president why wasn't he "charged" with anything? So he was impeached by the house. So what? That was pure politics. The ammunition Republicans had was Bill got a blowjob. But that was it. If there were more, they would have done more. How many times have they threatened to impeach Obama? And why haven't they? Because they have no cause and they know it. USMB Republicans may have swallowed the Kool-aid, but the reasonably smart ones know the score.

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

Hillary not facing criminal investigation - Worldnews.com

Clinton campaign Hillary not facing criminal investigation Latest News Videos Fox News

Notice, that's Fox News.

Once again, Republicans will end up with nothing. All the money, the people, the lies, the spin, only to take down just one woman. And it won't work. Hillary will come out of this looking like a martyr. Republicans will come out of it looking incompetent. Again.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never charged, can you say charged and convicted of contempt of court. Disbarred from the Supreme Court. Forfeited law license and fined by Arkansas Supreme Court.

A federal judge yesterday fined Bill Clinton over $90,000 (£57,000) for denying under oath that he had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, in an unprecedented penalty imposed on an incumbent US president.

The fine was ordered by Judge Susan Webber Wright, three months after she found him guilty of contempt for giving false testimony in a sexual harassment case brought against him by a former Arkansas government employee, Paula Jones.

Clinton fined 90 000 for court sex lie US news The Guardian

Monday, Oct. 1, 2001; 10:48 a.m. EDT

WASHINGTON –– The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.

The court did not explain its reasons, but Supreme Court disbarment often follows disbarment in lower courts.

In April, Clinton's Arkansas law license was suspended for five years and he paid a $25,000 fine. The original disbarment lawsuit was brought by a committee of the Arkansas Supreme Court.

There are no fines associated with the Supreme Court action. Most lawyers who are admitted to the Supreme Court bar never actually argue a case there, but the right to do so is considered an honor.

Clinton agreed to the Arkansas fine and suspension Jan. 19, the day before he left office, as part of an understanding with Independent Counsel Robert Ray to end the Monica Lewinsky investigation.

The agreement also satisfied the legal effort by the Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct to disbar Clinton for giving misleading testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case.

The Supreme Court followed its standard rules in the Clinton case, which include suspending Clinton from practice in the court and giving him 40 day to show why he should not be permanently disbarred.

Clinton Disbarred by Supreme Court
it's funny how many people don't know that

A hundred million dollars later I'm sure didn't bother him at all.

How unethical are you?
Republicans need to defend the awful things they did under Bush and they awful things they have done under Obama.

Democrats only need to tell the truth. Generally that defense enough.

How unethical are you?
Republicans need to defend the awful things they did under Bush and they awful things they have done under Obama.

Democrats only need to tell the truth. Generally that defense enough.
Except your op is a lie. As is your belief that you're seen as anything but a mental midget on this site.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never charged, can you say charged and convicted of contempt of court. Disbarred from the Supreme Court. Forfeited law license and fined by Arkansas Supreme Court.

A federal judge yesterday fined Bill Clinton over $90,000 (£57,000) for denying under oath that he had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, in an unprecedented penalty imposed on an incumbent US president.

The fine was ordered by Judge Susan Webber Wright, three months after she found him guilty of contempt for giving false testimony in a sexual harassment case brought against him by a former Arkansas government employee, Paula Jones.

Clinton fined 90 000 for court sex lie US news The Guardian

Monday, Oct. 1, 2001; 10:48 a.m. EDT

WASHINGTON –– The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.

The court did not explain its reasons, but Supreme Court disbarment often follows disbarment in lower courts.

In April, Clinton's Arkansas law license was suspended for five years and he paid a $25,000 fine. The original disbarment lawsuit was brought by a committee of the Arkansas Supreme Court.

There are no fines associated with the Supreme Court action. Most lawyers who are admitted to the Supreme Court bar never actually argue a case there, but the right to do so is considered an honor.

Clinton agreed to the Arkansas fine and suspension Jan. 19, the day before he left office, as part of an understanding with Independent Counsel Robert Ray to end the Monica Lewinsky investigation.

The agreement also satisfied the legal effort by the Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct to disbar Clinton for giving misleading testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case.

The Supreme Court followed its standard rules in the Clinton case, which include suspending Clinton from practice in the court and giving him 40 day to show why he should not be permanently disbarred.

Clinton Disbarred by Supreme Court
it's funny how many people don't know that

A hundred million dollars later I'm sure didn't bother him at all.

Maybe, but stop the lie that he wasn't convicted, he was.

Why wasn't he charged? Impeachment is how you charge a sitting president.

You people are seriously scary.

Why wasn't he charged? Impeachment is how you charge a sitting president.

You people are seriously scary.
Or how you score political points. Why didn't the GOP controlled senate? Because Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time? How do we know? He told us.

Right and Trump will?
It's beginning to look that way, isn't it?
Um no it really isn't. He has the highest disapproving rating among any other candidate. His rating with independents is horrible. If you actually think dems and independents would vote for this clown then you are painfully ignorant. Why would the majority of the country vote for a guy without ANY policy ideas? Hes a drama queen desperate for attention. Repubs love that kind of stuff. No one else does though.
Then why aren't you encouraging everyone to vote for him?

Right and Trump will?
Um no it really isn't. He has the highest disapproving rating among any other candidate. His rating with independents is horrible. If you actually think dems and independents would vote for this clown then you are painfully ignorant. Why would the majority of the country vote for a guy without ANY policy ideas? Hes a drama queen desperate for attention. Repubs love that kind of stuff. No one else does though.
Im encouraging republicans to make him the nominee. That way Hillary wins.

Right and Trump will?
Im encouraging republicans to make him the nominee. That way Hillary wins.
Probably anyone but Trump.

Republicans have done everything they can to take down Hillary.

First, let me point something out about Bill. If he broke the law as president why wasn't he "charged" with anything? So he was impeached by the house. So what? That was pure politics. The ammunition Republicans had was Bill got a blowjob. But that was it. If there were more, they would have done more. How many times have they threatened to impeach Obama? And why haven't they? Because they have no cause and they know it. USMB Republicans may have swallowed the Kool-aid, but the reasonably smart ones know the score.

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

Hillary not facing criminal investigation - Worldnews.com

Clinton campaign Hillary not facing criminal investigation Latest News Videos Fox News

Notice, that's Fox News.

Once again, Republicans will end up with nothing. All the money, the people, the lies, the spin, only to take down just one woman. And it won't work. Hillary will come out of this looking like a martyr. Republicans will come out of it looking incompetent. Again.

Are lefties really sure they want to bring up Bill Clinton at this stage of the game? Bubba Bill was charged. That's what impeachment is about. If it wasn't for the giggly progressives in the media who justified his abuse of women and his wife's career of enabling his abuse of women during her sorry freaking entire adult life, Bill Clinton might be sharing a cell with Charlie Manson.

Forum List

Back