The government swings into action?

Well she's a contracted employee, not a true government employee. And an Air Force vet .

Why do you hate our vets !?!

We don't, we detest you and people like you. We detest traitors like her.

Please . You use the vets as props and toss them aside when they are no longer useful.
You are a vile liar of the worst kind. I hope you burn in hell.

Ohhh guess I hit close to home

Tell me . What do you think of john McCain, John Kerry , the Khan family , that berghdal guy ?

Tell me what you think about ptsd ? And how you want to send more troops to the Mid East??
Less troops more Moab's!

Well she's a contracted employee, not a true government employee. And an Air Force vet .

Timmy showcasing his stupidity again...

Who hates vets? We know how Obama treated wounded veterans.

Well this reality girl is a vet! And she's being hated .
So was Benedict Arnold. What's your point?

Well technically the founders were traitors to England .

So what's the diff tween traitor and whistleblower?
It has been explained to you already. You lack the mental capacity required to understand the answer.

Fundamentally changing a society works best by poisoning it from the inside. Reality winner is just a small cog in the machinery that works to overthrow the free election process. Ideas are powerful but the people have their own ideas about works and what does not. Free elections work because the people have the final say. When the people choose against fundamental change some feel the need to use their privileged position to subvert the process. Reality Winner is among those who feel encouraged by the actions of Snowden, Manning and Assange. The see themselves as revolutionaries but their cause is against freedom of choice. They believe that if the people are not smart enough to choose wisely they must topple the results by any means necessary. Oddly, their argument is to accuse and smear the peoples' choose with wrongdoing. We the people are not fooled by this.

Uh...she's a traitor?

A traitor is a person who sells state secrets to the enemy. This girl sent proof that Russians tried to hack the election machines to a right wing blogger.

Are you saying that right wingers who deny Russian interference in the election are the enemy?
1 a person does not need to sell to be a traitor.
2 she is a member of Hillary's resist! Not very right wing is it?
3 the machines were not hooked to the net thus non hack able.

The Russians were trying to hack the vendors of the machines . Which could lead to control of the machines programming .

Very clever on their part .

HTF do you hack the "vendors" of a machine? Provide a link since what you post makes no sense.

Heard The story will have to look for a link.

The Feds don't make voting machines . Russians were targeting the compI need to make the machines and service the machines.

Reality Winner is a start, hope she gets the full 10-years.
IMHO the senate and congressional committees will eventually get around to Rice, Lynch, and Hillary.
My main concern is how many more Trump haters are still in the intel agencies?

Trump is pretty hateful so there are probably tens of thousands…

Please . You use the vets as props and toss them aside when they are no longer useful.

Tell me . What do you think of john McCain, John Kerry , the Khan family , that berghdal guy ?

Tell me what you think about ptsd ? And how you want to send more troops to the Mid East??

Apparently you are too immature to be able to separate the service from the person. Just because a person served doesn't automatically make them a good person. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that.

Apparently you are too immature to be able to separate the service from the person. Just because a person served doesn't automatically make them a good person. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that.

Yeah no shit , there's good and bad in everyone .

And I gave specific examples how the GOP uses troops .

You are an idiot kid. Both parties do it, you just don't the balls to accept. McCain an asshole.
Bergdahl should have been executed.
Kerry is a pompous liar and no hero. You are an ignorant child.

You are an idiot kid. Both parties do it, you just don't the balls to accept. McCain an asshole.

Yeah they both do it, but it's the GOP who claims to be for the troops .

You do realize that you just admitted your side doesn't care about the troops don't you? Don't get me wrong, I already knew that but is it a bit refreshing to see you be honest for once.

You do realize that you just admitted your side doesn't care about the troops don't you? Don't get me wrong, I already knew that but is it a bit refreshing to see you be honest for once.

Democrats care about the troops, and their families, during peace and war. Republicans only pretend to care about the troops until they get the war they wanted.

This isn't speculation, it's what happened with the invasion of Iraq.

Democrats care about the troops, and their families, during peace and war. Republicans only pretend to care about the troops until they get the war they wanted.

This isn't speculation, it's what happened with the invasion of Iraq.

In your opinion of course. I would urge you to open your mind and do some research, your Nation, your political beliefs are all based on lies. It's all out there to see but one must want to see it. Timmy admitted that the Left does not care about our Troops.

In your opinion of course. I would urge you to open your mind and do some research, your Nation, your political beliefs are all based on lies.

It's based on the postings from 2003 before and after the march invasion of Iraq. Before, it was the meme of supporting the troops meant supporting their mission to invade Iraq.

Six months later, when the war turned into a quagmire, And the reserve troops who signed up for a weekend a month and two weeks a year, were suddenly forced to serve two or more tours. And when democrats wanted to bring the troops home, republicans wanted them to stay, and said they volunteered.

In your opinion of course. I would urge you to open your mind and do some research, your Nation, your political beliefs are all based on lies.

It's based on the postings from 2003 before and after the march invasion of Iraq. Before, it was the meme of supporting the troops meant supporting their mission to invade Iraq.

Six months later, when the war turned into a quagmire, And the reserve troops who signed up for a weekend a month and two weeks a year, were suddenly forced to serve two or more tours. And when democrats wanted to bring the troops home, republicans wanted them to stay, and said they volunteered.

So, you've served?

I said no such thing . I said they don't claim to be all pro troop. Aka , use them as political props .

Meanwhile , GOP loves to march them to their deaths . While Dems aren't hawkish . And somehow that translates to cons being pro troop!??

Forum List

Back