The Govt. provides nothing. Corporations pay 0 in income taxes

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
"The govt. will subsdize health-care for those who cannot afford it"
Like hell they will. they take money from us who pay taxes and give that wealth to those who need it to prop up there health-care (as an example)

"Coprorations need to pay more in taxes"
"Big Business does not pay enogh in taxes"

Thatey pay 0 in taxes
the consumer pays for everything

I am so sick and tired of the democratic leaders as well as the media to continue to keep stating these things when there is no truth to any of it

Last edited:
If the federal government lived within the confines of the enumerated powers in the Constitution, there would be no need for an income tax, personal or corporate. Just sayin'...

Personally, I find the idea of taxing a person's labor immoral.

If the federal government lived within the confines of the enumerated powers in the Constitution, there would be no need for an income tax, personal or corporate. Just sayin'...

I agree tp 75% of that statement
I have no issue helping those who really are in dire starights
Building roads etc... should be done on a toll type system in my opinion

City water
city sewer, paid for by those who use it as an example
schools should be a system that is paid for by the consumer, not the tax payer
when my child finishes, I stop paying

govt should be so much smaller and these arguments about shutting it down would not matter
I think my biggest problem is that people like Hillary and Obama say "the govt will cover that expense"
It is a 100% lie

That's what charity is for. Alternatively, if a state wants to engage in charity, that's up to the people and Constitution of that state. There is no enumerated power in the federal Constitution that allows the government to meddle with charity.

At the state level, fine. There is no enumerated power in the federal Constitution for the building of roads.

City water

Agreed.

I believe we should get the government (local, state and federal) out of the education business. Their meddling caused prices to skyrocket well ahead of the overall rate of inflation and it produces shitty results. If a state or community wants to tax its citizens to help poor people PAY for an education, fine, but the government should not RUN the schools...from what's in the textbooks to how many tater tots get served at lunch.

govt should be so much smaller

Hell yes!

and these arguments about shutting it down would not matter

True.

I think my biggest problem is that people like Hillary and Obama say "the govt will cover that expense" It is a 100% lie

True again.

City water

govt should be so much smaller and these arguments about shutting it down would not matter
I think my biggest problem is that people like Hillary and Obama say "the govt will cover that expense"
It is a 100% lie

Public schools is what the Founders did want.

The founders did not want an income tax but they did tax business.

City water

It is a 100% lie

They sure as shit did not intend for the Federal government to have any influence at all in education or they would have included that among the enumerated powers.

Was your use of a grammatically incorrect sentence meant to be ironic?

Not on income. On usage, which is just fine by me. You cool with repealing the 16th?

City water

It is a 100% lie

They sure as shit did not intend for the Federal government to have any influence at all in education or they would have included that among the enumerated powers.

Was your use of a grammatically incorrect sentence meant to be ironic?

He's typical of many of the lefties here... they rant on and on about how smart they are then butcher the most basic of grammar and spelling.

:lol:

Moonglow business do not pay taxes
When you use that business, you pay there taxes

As far as education goes?
Why does the govt have to over see it?
If it was done and treated as any other business, would it not work better?

Like hell they will. they take money from us who pay taxes and give that wealth to those who need it to prop up there health-care (as an example)

Thatey pay 0 in taxes

I am so sick and tired of the democratic leaders as well as the media to continue to keep stating these things when there is no truth to any of it

Video: How Much Do U.S. Corporations Really Pay in Taxes? | Tax Foundation

Thatey pay 0 in taxes

Video: How Much Do U.S. Corporations Really Pay in Taxes? | Tax Foundation

Let me ask you 1 simple question
where does the corporation get the funds/wealth to pay for those taxes?
off of ther secret money tree?
Not being a smart ass, but think about the question for just 1 minute

Forum List

Back