The Great MAGA King

Post one thread where I have ever defended or worshipped Biden like you do Trump.

You have been calling him King and falling on your knees for about 5 yrs now.
this thread

haha and just like that you are calling him king after your master told you to

hahah and yet you and xiden are the only ones calling him king.

funny how that works plantation boy
....and yet there are no other black women who fall on their knees and open their mouths for Trump like you do. I guess it is hard for you to call him King when your mouth is full.

....and yet there are no other black women who fall on their knees and open their mouths for Trump like you do. I guess it is hard for you to call him King when your mouth is full.
i think your confusing me with how Harris succeed in politics.

How can you not love this great video?

THE BEST. What a fucking president. Oh, but he wasn't reelected? Are you kidding me?

And for what? Look at what we got now.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

I haven't seen any black folks defending or worshipping Biden like you DS Trump Humpers worship and defend Trump.

And you never WILL see anyone defending or liking Joe Biden 1/1,000,000th as much, just further proof how rigged the fraud 2020 election really was.

People love Trump because he is The People's Choice.

Joe Biden is nothing but a piece of dried shit stuck to the sole of our country.

And you never WILL see anyone defending or liking Joe Biden 1/1,000,000th as much, just further proof how rigged the fraud 2020 election really was.
Folks hated Trump more and wanted to see his ass gone. Hell I would have voted for Daffy Duck.
People love Trump because he is The People's Choice.
Racist love Trump because he has told them it is ok to be openly racist again, just like the Good Ole Days.
Joe Biden is nothing but a piece of dried shit stuck to the sole of our country.
Yep and Trump is nothing but a POS that wants to destroy the country.

Forum List

Back