The “Grim Reaper” of the Senate Strikes Again

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Everyone knows Moscow Mitch doesn’t have an ounce of shame in his body. In accordance with this serious character flaw, he’s demanding the next coronavirus relief package include liability protection for companies that reopen during the pandemic -- ensuring that they won’t be held accountable for failing to ensure safe conditions for their workers. (Naturally, the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics agree with Moscow Mitch, fully.)

Moscow Mitch celebrated being called the “Grim Reaper” of the Senate for refusing to call for a vote on any of the House-passed legislation to protect our healthcare, tackle the climate crisis, and enact common-sense gun safety reform.

Moscow Mitch is now hinging aid to state and local governments on the needs of his special interest donors. So, in the midst of a historic pandemic -- when millions of Americans are facing real hardship and need real help -- he’s still playing partisan games to insure the billionaire class and Big Business are able to exploit the pandemic for maximum profits. (And maximum COVID-19 fatalities to thin the herd of useless members.)

But, on the up side of Moscow Mitch’s corruption, the segment of the public he is most endangering are the lives of his and the impeached president trump’s voting base. Employees who are, traditionally, of low-skills or possess only a single-skill, which are at the meager level needed for workers in the affected plants and factories.

Since all people attempting to end Moscow Mitch’s and the impeached president trump’s reign of corruption have been pushed aside to this date, it is assured there will be no one able to prevent their utilizing COVID-19 to kill off their own voters. (And don't shoot the messenger for bringing you these facts, which have been all over the news and the Internet for weeks.)

Everyone knows Moscow Mitch doesn’t have an ounce of shame in his body. In accordance with this serious character flaw, he’s demanding the next coronavirus relief package include liability protection for companies that reopen during the pandemic -- ensuring that they won’t be held accountable for failing to ensure safe conditions for their workers. (Naturally, the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics agree with Moscow Mitch, fully.)

Moscow Mitch celebrated being called the “Grim Reaper” of the Senate for refusing to call for a vote on any of the House-passed legislation to protect our healthcare, tackle the climate crisis, and enact common-sense gun safety reform.

Moscow Mitch is now hinging aid to state and local governments on the needs of his special interest donors. So, in the midst of a historic pandemic -- when millions of Americans are facing real hardship and need real help -- he’s still playing partisan games to insure the billionaire class and Big Business are able to exploit the pandemic for maximum profits. (And maximum COVID-19 fatalities to thin the herd of useless members.)

But, on the up side of Moscow Mitch’s corruption, the segment of the public he is most endangering are the lives of his and the impeached president trump’s voting base. Employees who are, traditionally, of low-skills or possess only a single-skill, which are at the meager level needed for workers in the affected plants and factories.

Since all people attempting to end Moscow Mitch’s and the impeached president trump’s reign of corruption have been pushed aside to this date, it is assured there will be no one able to prevent their utilizing COVID-19 to kill off their own voters. (And don't shoot the messenger for bringing you these facts, which have been all over the news and the Internet for weeks.)

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Boy, you guys certainly hate the truth. But, reasonable people have come to expect that, just as everyone expects your constant conservative denial of reality.

So, keep criticizing, you consistently reaffirm these facts about yourselves. You can do nothing else.

Here's the link. All it will do is further pi$$ off you righties with more truth you will be forced to deny.

Last edited:
Boy, you guys certainly hate the truth. But, reasonable people have come to expect that, just as everyone expects your constant conservative denial of reality.

So, keep criticizing, you consistently reaffirm these facts about yourselves. You can do nothing else.

No link means the thread is illegal and will be closed by a moderator.....any minute now.

Here's the link. All it will do is further pi$$ off you righties with more truth you will be forced to deny.

Why should the Feds bailout Illinois's ridiculously underfunded pension system?
Our idiot governor should contribute his billions to the cause.

Why should the rest of us be responsible for bailing out fiscally irresponsible states?

____

Letting States who spent (bribed their way into financial oblivion) GO Bankrupt is a just outcome. The people who were fool enough to finance their spending prolificacy will take the hit.

Take Illinois---particularly Chicago---that rotting city.

They are broke and they were broke long before we ever heard of the Wuhan Virus.

Why?

Corrupt Democratic Apparachits have been bribing Unions, particularly Teachers and Public Employees, for years and years with fabulous pension packages...financially ruinous to the city and state.

Bankruptcy would let them sort it out among themselves--hell, a retired teacher might have to settle for a $90,000 a year pension...instead of the $110,000 they are currently entitled to. So be it.

The Democratic plan is instead it to use this Wuhan Virus Excuse to hang all of AMERICA with the bill for Chicago's FRAUD.

Good for Mitch McConnell for saying HELL NO, We ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT.

________

____

Letting States who spent (bribed their way into financial oblivion) GO Bankrupt is a just outcome. The people who were fool enough to finance their spending prolificacy will take the hit.

They are broke and they were broke long before we ever heard of the Wuhan Virus.

Why?

Corrupt Democratic Apparachits have been bribing Unions, particularly Teachers and Public Employees, for years and years with fabulous pension packages...financially ruinous to the city and state.

Bankruptcy would let them sort it out among themselves--hell, a retired teacher might have to settle for a $90,000 a year pension...instead of the $110,000 they are currently entitled to. So be it.

The Democratic plan is instead it to use this Wuhan Virus Excuse to hang all of AMERICA with the bill for Chicago's FRAUD.

Good for Mitch McConnell for saying HELL NO, We ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT.

________

Let's see a link to your retirement for a teacher.

____

Why?

________

Fuck you...do your own research. I know you have previously whined about your wife. Is she in Chicago?

But, here is a little something for you. I live in a state with good financial responsibility. Should we pay for this shit---just because your wife was a teacher?

____

Why?

________

Fuck you...do your own research. I know you have previously whined about your wife. Is she in Chicago?

But, here is a little something for you. I live in a state with good financial responsibility. Should we pay for this shit---just because your wife was a teacher?

I have no idea what you are blabbering about.

I asked a simple question. Your figures seemed high and they were.

My wife works for a cable company. I am a retired teacher myself, and I get nowhere close to those figures.

Why do you lie? Your link says the average TRS is $73,300, not $110.00.

Last edited:

more people will die if the economy totally collapses ... do you have the survival skills necessary if there is no food fuel electricity medication ect being produced ? have you ever heard of the dark ages ? its a tough choice but the world not just the US has to get started with their economies ... if we dont 10 of millions and maybe even more will die from hunger . it would be a great help if the left in this country would join with republicans and the millions of people with common sense all over the world who are wanting to take measures to hold china accountable so this doesnt happen again ! the lefts evil lying propaganda machine emboldens and helps the chicom government that is totally responsible for the horror covid 19 has caused on the entire planet ! ‘Instead of Coronavirus, the Hunger Will Kill Us.’ A Global Food Crisis Looms.

____

Why?

________

I have no idea what you are blabbering about.

I asked a simple question. Your figures seemed high and they were.

My wife works for a cable company. I am a retired teacher myself, and I get nowhere close to those figures.

Why do you lie? Your link says the average TRS is $73,300, not $110.00.
____

OK--$73,000 is fucking outrageous. With full Medical too, I'm sure, so add what $10,000?

But, it's OK with me, as long as your state pays for it---not mine. And that is what Pelosi-Antoinette and Schumer are cooking up. Inflate the cost of the China Flu to fund these ridiculous pensions for bureaucrats who support Democrats.

I remember how you whine when Teacher pensions are an issue. Thought it was for your wife---didn't realize it was for you. Slop at the public trough all you want---just don't ask me to pay for it.

I guess your are getting your Social Security along with your fat state pension. What do you call your boat--"Fuck the Taxpayer"?

more people will die if the economy totally collapses ... do you have the survival skills necessary if there is no food fuel electricity medication ect being produced ? have you ever heard of the dark ages ? its a tough choice but the world not just the US has to get started with their economies ... if we dont 10 of millions and maybe even more will die from hunger . it would be a great help if the left in this country would join with republicans and the millions of people with common sense all over the world who are wanting to take measures to hold china accountable so this doesnt happen again ! the lefts evil lying propaganda machine emboldens and helps the chicom government that is totally responsible for the horror covid 19 has caused on the entire planet ! ‘Instead of Coronavirus, the Hunger Will Kill Us.’ A Global Food Crisis Looms.
Tis just a little bump on the road to hell Cupcake..

Forum List

Back