The Growing list of Biden's failures

Supply problems
Biden does it again.

FDA shuts down a company that produces 45% of our baby formula for months. Nice job Biden.

Back to the vaccine. Just because I like to trash him on it.

Here he is saying you will not get covid if you get vaccinated. The BIG GUY LIE.

List them here.

I'll start it off with Afghanistan. And leaving our people and allies behind.

I'll let this lady talk about it.
Did she happen to mention it was Trump who negotiated our withdrawal with the Taliban and he did not include the Afghan gov't? Did she talk about the fact Trump left all the equipment we gave the Afghan army. Did she mention the fact that very few Afghans were able to leave the country while Trump was still in power?

Ukraine he says if its a Minor invasion before Putin invaded..............WEAKNESS.

Here is Ukraine saying WTF BIDEN.

Did she happen to mention it was Trump who negotiated our withdrawal with the Taliban and he did not include the Afghan gov't? Did she talk about the fact Trump left all the equipment we gave the Afghan army. Did she mention the fact that very few Afghans were able to leave the country while Trump was still in power?
No No No............This isn't the place to try to divert the thread to Trump.

Biden WAS IN COMMAND.............he left Americans and our allies behind to be hunted and killed by the Taliban.

Got Marines killed by trying to evacuate Americans.............

When they came home in coffins.......With their families watching...............THIS IS WHAT HE DID.

iu

Forum List

Back