The 'Grown Ups' Step up

It probably is to someone bereft of knowledge of a political parties history..
No, snowflake.

'Liberal Progressive REPUBLICAN'... Really?

You're an idiot.
slide_73.jpg
1911?

Unlike Faun, do YOU realize it's 2017, moron?

Faun is living in 2095, and you're livng in 1911. You guys are more f*ed up than I thought.... :p

No, snowflake.

You're an idiot.
slide_73.jpg
1911?

Faun is living in 2095, and you're livng in 1911. You guys are more f*ed up than I thought.... :p
Kinda like when folks say the dems are the party of slavery and racism ain't it.

We see you can't answer the question, next sophist..
There's no such thing as a 'LIBERAL Progressive Republican', dumbfu@k. :p
Neoliberal economic policies are why we're struggling and yup, "both" your parties are all about them.
No. Liberal. The DNC Crime Syndicate.

Democrats couldn't even find a non-criminal to run for President.
Neither can you,and why bother? Wall Street is in the white house regardless, same as it ever was.

No, snowflake.

You're an idiot.
slide_73.jpg
1911?

Kinda like when folks say the dems are the party of slavery and racism ain't it.
No one says that. They do accurately point out you are the party who created the KKK...and now the self proclaimed anti-American anarchist Antifa.

No, snowflake.

You're an idiot.
slide_73.jpg
1911?

No one says that. They do accurately point out you are the party who created the KKK...and now the self proclaimed anti-American anarchist Antifa.

You don't mind the ancient past in one direction do ya now, poor thing. Anti-fascists are such a threat, what is america without fascism.

So back to the thread topic...

Parents and donors have had enough of fascist liberals using colleges as indoctrination camps and breeding grounds for anti-American fascist groups like Antifa...

I hope they all get shut down and the professors and deans lose their jobs. If that happens, professors like Bill Ayers will have to go back to bombing Americans and killing first-responders themselves.

No, snowflake.

You're an idiot.
slide_73.jpg
1911?

You don't mind the ancient past in one direction do ya now, poor thing. Anti-fascists are such a threat, what is america without fascism.
When did you become a party?

Was it when you brought home a keg of beer?

So back to the thread topic...

Parents and donors have had enough of fascist liberals using colleges as indoctrination camps and breeding grounds for anti-American fascist groups like Antifa...

I hope they all get shut down and the professors and deans lose their jobs. If that happens, professors like Bill Ayers will have to go back to bombing Americans and killing first-responders themselves.
Antifa......today's Weathermen.....

After bombing their own country, killing Americans and killing First Responders without getting hardly anywhere in furthering their agenda, the domestic terrorist like Bill Ayers finally got smart and realized the best way they could make a difference was to take over the education system and start indoctrinating kids at Young ages.

We have been seeing the results at colleges like Berkeley where indoctrinated millennials have used violence and intimidation to strip Americans of their constitutional rights of free speech.

We have seen it through violent self-proclaimed anti-American anarchist antifa using violence to strip Americans of their constitutional rights to assemble end of free speech.

As I said, if these colleges are shut down and these professors and Deans lose their job they'll have to go back two bombing their country and killing Americans themselves again.

Forum List

Back