The Gun Control Laws The United States Needs

...If felons have paid their debt to society and have been released they should have all rights restored.
If you have been convicted of a felony involving a firearm, you never, ever, ever get to own a firearm, ever again.

...Good luck with that I suggest you start in those blue inner leftist run cities those will be easier targets when you get done with them bring plenty of replacements and body bags
Very few gun-control advocates favor seizure... some here do it just to get a rise out of gun-rights advocates.

...Good luck with that I suggest you start in those blue inner leftist run cities those will be easier targets when you get done with them bring plenty of replacements and body bags
Very few gun-control advocates favor seizure... some here do it just to get a rise out of gun-rights advocates.
What good is a ban when you have people who can make their own AR's? What good is a ban when there are over 15 million AR's in the public hand? Why ban an AR when it will get struck down in the Supreme Court because AR's are in common use now when they weren't in 94.

...You seem to believe that the States will cooperate in your "Rebellion"...
Right-Wing Nutjobs, orgasmically delusional at the prospect of Rebellion... overgrown juveniles with big fire sticks and tiny pee-pees... :21:

...If felons have paid their debt to society and have been released they should have all rights restored.
If you have been convicted of a felony involving a firearm, you never, ever, ever get to own a firearm, ever again.
then that person should never be released from prison ever
Nope. Period. Full stop.
What do you mean full stop? If they are released they've proven to be rehabilitated if they can't be trusted with a gun they can't be trusted with their freedom.

Nope. Period. Full stop.
What do you mean full stop? If they are released they've proven to be rehabilitated if they can't be trusted with a gun they can't be trusted with their freedom.
Tell it to Congress... perhaps they'll change existing Federal law to suit you... but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you... that's way too tough a "sell".

Nope. Period. Full stop.
Tell it to Congress... perhaps they'll change existing Federal law to suit you... but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you... that's way too tough a "sell".
Why do you want someone walking freely in public that can't be trusted with a gun?

Nope. Period. Full stop.
Seems like that is a person who cannot be trusted to walk among us. That person would immediately TRY to illegally acquire a gun to use for illegal purposes. Why allow that person to ever see the light of day.

The purpose of citizens bearing arms is to facilitate a well-regulated militia... gun-control will merely regulate the milita (at-large), well. :21:
well regulated as expected in working order.
Not Congress shall regulate
A mere matter of interpretation.... convenient for rationalizing and enforcing nationwide gun-control law at the Federal level.

Except the courts have already ruled you are wrong.
The Bill of Rights are strict prohibitions on federal jurisdiction.
Show us where the Bill of Rights prohibits Federal regulation of firearms.

Has anybody shown that to the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives? :21:

Shall not be infringed is pretty self explanatory.
No, it’s not.

Second Amendment case law is in its infancy, still evolving – it could be another 100 years before Congress, the states, local jurisdictions, and the courts develop a comprehensive jurisprudence as to what weapons are within the scope of the Second Amendment and what weapons are not.

And those opposed to firearm regulatory measures take the bait each and every time.

the 2nd amendment is not a suicide pact, my friends

if you got a rape list and kill list and they shut the whole school down because you're nuts, you go to the guy's house, you take his guns.

if politicians dont have the guts to repeal the 2nd amendment, they should get out of politics, find another job!
So you repeal the second amendment then what?
confiscate all the guns. GICE. Guns Intercepting Criminals Enforcement
Over your dead body.

:thankusmile:

A mere matter of interpretation.... convenient for rationalizing and enforcing nationwide gun-control law at the Federal level.

Has anybody shown that to the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives? :21:

No, it’s not.

Second Amendment case law is in its infancy, still evolving – it could be another 100 years before Congress, the states, local jurisdictions, and the courts develop a comprehensive jurisprudence as to what weapons are within the scope of the Second Amendment and what weapons are not.

It is? The first real case was heard in 1934 and they ruled in favor of military weapons.

When you prove something I will tell you that you did. Now what I did was force you to lie saying I lied.

Is that all you have to say? Keep trying to dribble that basket ball with no air.
You can't disprove because you can use a gun in self-defense without having to shoot it and if you don't shoot it, it doesn't get reported. but do keep trying

Simply displaying a gun or pulling out a gun can get you reported. Several people who did not fire a shot were reported last week.

Bullshit! In my state, open carry has been the law for many years. Now, concealed carry is perfectly legal without a CCDW permit!

You'd piss yourself walking into a Walmart here! That is why no one shoots up a Walmart in this state! They don't like people shooting back!

What state do you live in?

Because of people like you, I live in the great state of confusion. How is it possible that someone so stupid can operate a computer?

I live in KY which recently passed Constitutional concealed carry. You could walk into a Walmart intending to shoot up the place and be outnumbered 300 to 1!

Shotguns and air rifles are EXACTLY what the Tyrant wants to limit to his subjects.

Why do you need something more than a shotgun or an Air Rifle?
Again, citizens aren't required to justify the exercising of a fundamental right.

How about a machine gun then? A grenade launcher? An Anti-Tank Guided Weapon? A Tank? A Howitzer? Where do you draw the line on this so called "Fundamental right"?

There is nothing in the second amendment that says you need more than a shotgun or Air Rifle. Both are more accurate and deadly than anything available in the late 18th century.

Shoot someone with an air rifle and all you will do is piss them off so that they shove that air rifle up your ass. With you, it would not meet much resistance as you have been playing wide receiver for years!

An Air Rifle can kill a person. So can a shotgun.

Really? Where do you shoot someone with an air rifle to kill them?

Apparently you don't know anything about air rifles either.

Except for every democrat Presidential candidate, all 4 of the left wing Supreme Court Justices, the leadership of the democrat party at the local, state and federal level.....

Other than those democrats......right?

And those opposed to firearm regulatory measures take the bait each and every time.
What's the bait dumb ass?

No, it’s not.

Shall not be infringed keep that in mind what does it mean to you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back