*The Gun Control Movement's Dangerous Incompetence

Illogic:
Six rounds were not enough to stop a home invader who threatened a woman and her children in Georgia (he fled the house and drove away with five gunshot wounds), but he did not know his prospective victim had run out of ammunition.

She stopped him, didn't she? HE FLED THE HOUSE.

Then six rounds were enough.

Don't get me wrong, I am opposed to gun control, but I am also opposed to using logical fallacies to support a position.

The solution is very simple: Register gun buyers, not guns.

You prove your eligibility to vote and then you are allowed to vote for whoever you wish, and it is none of the government's business how you vote.

You prove your eligibility to buy guns and then you are allowed to buy whatever you wish, and it is none of the government's business what you buy.

When you vote, you tell the nice old lady your name and address and she looks you up on the eligible voter's list. Then she lets you vote. Your vote is secret.

When you buy a gun, you tell the nice dude your name and address and he looks you up on the eligible gun buyer's list. Then he sells you a weapon. Your purchase is secret.

If you are on either list and aren't supposed to be, that's the government's fault. The government wants to control stuff, then they should be responsible for it being done correctly, not the citizens who are exercising their rights.

Vote G5000!

Forum List

Back