The gun is mightier than the Sword....from 20/20 on the murder on biden's block....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The show 20/20 did story on the sad murder of the family and their housekeeper......the husband was a 20 year student of Kenjutsu....a Japanese sword art......the use of a sword for combat...if he had had a gun he might have saved his family.........since they were beaten and stabbed to death.....

The asshole had been caught before with a concealed weapon, a knife and plead out and paid just over 900 dollars with a past record....unreal...........

The show 20/20 did story on the sad murder of the family and their housekeeper......the husband was a 20 year student of Kenjutsu....a Japanese sword art......the use of a sword for combat...if he had had a gun he might have saved his family.........since they were beaten and stabbed to death.....

Do you know he didn't have a gun?

Had there been a gun in the house it probably would have been reported...and it was in D.C......they haven't allowed people to own guns there.....and carrying guns on your person is still being haggled over in court.......

Had there been a gun in the house it probably would have been reported...and it was in D.C......they haven't allowed people to own guns there.....and carrying guns on your person is still being haggled over in court.......

So you don't.

So you don't.

He lived in D.C......

I was listening to Mark Levin on the radio...he detailed the murders by the violent criminal immigrant....

I admit I was wrong....I don't do this often...but I will this time...you were right....when a criminal doesn't have a gun...he won't use it to murder people.....

You gun grabbers should be really, really happy.....this criminal and his 2 buddies did not use a gun......you were right...

The husband was tied to a chair and beaten to death with a baseball bat........

The wife was tied to a chair and stabbed and slashed to death....

The 10 year old son...was tortured first, to get the parent's cooperation...and then burned to death when the criminals set the house on fire...

The housekeeper...the details of how she was killed were not released, but she was alive when the police finally arrived...

The non gun crime took over 20 hours....

But...you guys were right...no gun....no gun crime.....you should be really happy....right? The victims did not use a gun and the criminals did not use a gun.......a win win for you guys....

Forum List

Back