🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The guy should be fired on the spot’: Fauci rebukes Fox News host Jesse Watters over violent rhetoric

For the record, the President of the United States can baselessly declare a 17 year old kid a white supremacist, putting his own life and the life of his family as well as influencing jurors who were hearing his case, but Jesse can't use certain scary words that were not used to do Fauci harm in any way?

Historically speaking, the Founders would have tried and hanged the obnoxious little totalitarian prick for Treason. And in broad daylight.
You are much more humane than I
'
I would just assume parachute them naked deep into the heart of West Virginia with the words. "Outlaw coal now!" tattooed on their body.

Then watch the banjos start playing.

Last edited:
i'm on Team Jesse all the way!

I'll ask this question again.
You name exactly what criminal act Fauci has committed and I'll show you a stupid ignorant lie.

It's all be ause he stood up to trump like pence and Cheney. Not because they were right but because you interpret the truth as sedition. Trump was a complete failure in every respect but you still want him reinstated anticipating more of him will solve the problems he created.

Never been a fan of that Watters guy either. He seems like a slimeball to me. He has that weasel demeanor about him that gives me the heebie jeebies. And he's about as sharp as a marble on top of that. Isn't he one of Bill O'Reilly's old lackies? I think Bill used to send him out to ambush people with Romper Room level questions in elevators and whatnot in the interest of promoting news entertainment. All I ever see him do is fetch low-value CNN clips to refute in the interest of keeping the terms of controversy about as dumbed down as he possibly can, rather than putting forth any effort to broaden and lead discussion with regard to the critical issues in any meaningful way. Seems to cater to a USA Today type of audience. And laughing all the way to the bank while doing so.

Last edited:
People on the right have such violent fantasies.

Agreed. Remember when hoards of right wingers were marauding through cities in June of 2020 setting them on fire and murdering people over the death of George Floyd?

Agreed. Remember when hoards of right wingers were marauding through cities in June of 2020 setting them on fire and murdering people over the death of George Floyd?
I remember lots of right wingers fantasizing about killing people during riots.

You can’t make this a whataboutism.

I'll ask this question again.
You name exactly what criminal act Fauci has committed and I'll show you a stupid ignorant lie.

It's all be ause he stood up to trump like pence and Cheney. Not because they were right but because you interpret the truth as sedition. Trump was a complete failure in every respect but you still want him reinstated anticipating more of him will solve the problems he created.

Funded, aided, and abetted the killing of millions.

Next?

I remember lots of right wingers fantasizing about killing people during riots.

You can’t make this a whataboutism.
How convenient for you.................you make a dumbass claim and when you are shown your side doing it you claim you can't do "whataboutism".

Dumbass.

1640105068087.png

I wonder if Fauci is having second thoughts about how cool it is being "famous" now that the public is tired of his "little boy who cried wolf" routine? I've got a feeling that instead of being adored when he goes out in public like he was a year ago...that now he's hearing cat calls and insults!

I wonder if Fauci is having second thoughts about how cool it is being "famous" now that the public is tired of his "little boy who cried wolf" routine? I've got a feeling that instead of being adored when he goes out in public like he was a year ago...that now he's hearing cat calls and insults!
It would help us all if he just left and put someone else in there and the person not being political. Not being seduced by the limelight. And being truthful and forthright. The trust in anything government keeps reducing by more and more people. These people like Fauci and the CDC and other government agencies should be trusted. They have been coopted by something.

Forum List

Back