🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The guy should be fired on the spot’: Fauci rebukes Fox News host Jesse Watters over violent rhetoric

You know the world is upside down when the guy who help develop the Covid virus with contributions to the Chinese lab, is now dictating covid policy.

It's all they understand.
1640106788327.png

Lara Logan went looney toons by describing him akin to Mengele.

You guys really have some screws loose if you don’t see the problem is on your side here
The comparison to Mengele is absolutely valid. What he did to puppies, orphans and newly discovered monkeys would make Mengele jealous. Not only did Fauci Mengele conduct deadly experiments on dogs, children and monkeys, he specifically prohibited giving the suffering anything to alleviate the agony his experiments caused. Even if you hate animals, he conducted experiments on orphans in foster care. Children with no one to speak for them and foster parents taking a payoff.

Find a Mengele type punishment.

You know the world is upside down when the guy who help develop the Covid virus with contributions to the Chinese lab, is now dictating covid policy.
The nasty little jesuit prick is so powerful he can make influenza disappear.

The comparison to Mengele is absolutely valid. What he did to puppies, orphans and newly discovered monkeys would make Mengele jealous. Not only did Fauci Mengele conduct deadly experiments on dogs, children and monkeys, he specifically prohibited giving the suffering anything to alleviate the agony his experiments caused. Even if you hate animals, he conducted experiments on orphans in foster care. Children with no one to speak for them and foster parents taking a payoff.

It’s not even valid if you believe all the internet nonsense without any truth.

And you do.

Mengele supposedly died from drowning while swimming near Rio de Janiero.

' "I found the mass grave at Gate of heaven cemetery in Hawthorne, New York," she told me. "I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a very large pit with AstroTurf thrown over it, which you could actually lift up. Under it one could see dozens of plain wooden coffins, haphazardly stacked. There may have been 100 of them. I learned there was more than one child's body in each. Around the pit was a semi-circle of several large tombstones on which upward of 1,000 children's names had been engraved. I wrote down every name. I'm still wondering who the (rest [italics]) of those kids were. As far as I know, nobody ever asked Dr. Fauci that haunting question." '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 247)

Forum List

Back