The Guy Who Participated In Failed Russian Collusion Coup Say He Knew Nothing About FBI Raid In Trump

So no answer to my question?

There is no reason to.

The reason for the DOJ not to tell the sitting POTUS about the search, or any other action by the DOJ ahead of time is to remove the political aspect of it. The POTUS should not be approving nor disapproving anything the DOJ does.

But, since you are convinced this was 100% political, there is no reason at all not to tell the POTUS. As long as you are convinced this was 100% political, nothing else matters.

There is no reason to.

The reason for the DOJ not to tell the sitting POTUS about the search, or any other action by the DOJ ahead of time is to remove the political aspect of it. The POTUS should not be approving nor disapproving anything the DOJ does.

But, since you are convinced this was 100% political, there is no reason at all not to tell the POTUS. As long as you are convinced this was 100% political, nothing else matters.
Sorry, Golfing. I completely re-wrote my post.

*SNIP*

Apologies, I see you did answer it. Misread.

Yes, that falls under the plausible deniability I mentioned.

Plus, the FBI/DOJ don't care necessarily now the raid affects Biden politically. Their aim is to take Trump out of the running as president, not to prop up Biden.

Take out Trump, and the winner of 2024 is much more likely to be an establishment politician who can be blackmailed, which is all the FBI ever wanted in the first place.

It was annoying that I missed one word and gave an incorrect answer. My apology is sincere.

The political nature of this raid is obvious, even if you implausibly believe that it was not intended to be political. Telling or not telling Biden about it before hand could not have changed that in the slightest.

*SNIP*

Apologies, I see you did answer it. Misread.

Yes, that falls under the plausible deniability I mentioned.

Plus, the FBI/DOJ don't care necessarily now the raid affects Biden politically. Their aim is to take Trump out of the running as president, not to prop up Biden.

Take out Trump, and the winner of 2024 is much more likely to be an establishment politician who can be blackmailed, which is all the FBI ever wanted in the first place.

I get what you are saying.

I was speaking in a more general sense. I do not think the DOJ as a rule should clear their actions through the White House. I think of it like the Crop Reports that NASS puts out. In order to keep them from becoming a political tool, they are published to the world before the Sec of Ag sees them and he has no control over what they report.

This is how many things should run in our Govt.

I get what you are saying.

I was speaking in a more general sense. I do not think the DOJ as a rule should clear their actions through the White House. I think of it like the Crop Reports that NASS puts out. In order to keep them from becoming a political tool, they are published to the world before the Sec of Ag sees them and he has no control over what they report.

This is how many things should run in our Govt.
Yes, as a rule they should not, to avoid the appearance of political interference.

But, in this case, not telling the president about an action likely to bring this much political heat on him smacks of either setting the president up, or providing an alibi.

Of course, for that to occur to the DOJ/FBI, they would have to have had some awareness of how bad this would look. Did they? Maybe in their world in which non-deepstaters have been purged or blackmailed into silence, they really did not know. You think?

I don't know, that's pretty thin. Come on, man! They had to know.

1/6 was about Congress hearing grievances. How would Congress listening to complaints from people make the US a Banana Republic? I don't get where you're coming from.

It's okay. Trump didn't pass 7th grade civics either.

Of course, for that to occur to the DOJ/FBI, they would have to have had some awareness of how bad this would look. Did they?

How bad do you think this looks to those outside of the "Always Trump" group?

So you’ve already dropped your claim that Garland was using nuclear secrets as a basis for the raid.

Not at all - work on your reading Comprehension.

Yes, the nuclear secrets claim was exactly like / similar to how the same FBI defrauded the FISA Court to illegally get warrants to illegally spy on Americans,the President, and his team.

Don't say they would not do that.
- They have proven to have done so at least a dozen times. The FISA Court rebuked Wray and the FBI for doing so.

I agree with you - the lie that Trump had nuclear secrets used as a basis is for getting the raid approved is unsupportable....but they did it anyway.

Waited 18 months before trying to recover highly classified info
- BS

Recovered 15 boxes of material in June/July - made no effort to recover nuclear secrets
- BS

WAITED WEEKS, 'knowing' Trump had nuclear secrets, leaked the story to the media, and after the story broke Garland says he approved the raid
- BS

NO ONE WAITS WEEKS TO ATTEMPT TO RETRIEVE 'NATIONAL SECURITY-THREATENING NUCLEAR SECRETS FROM A MAN THEY BELIEVED IS A THREAT TO THIS NATION AND WHO THEY CLAIMED COMMITTED TREASON BY COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS!

I agree - it's complete and utter BULLSHIT.

Not at all - work on your reading Comprehension.

Yes, the nuclear secrets claim was exactly like / similar to how the same FBI defrauded the FISA Court to illegally get warrants to illegally spy on Americans,the President, and his team.

Don't say they would not do that.
- They have proven to have done so at least a dozen times. The FISA Court rebuked Wray and the FBI for doing so.

I agree with you - the lie that Trump had nuclear secrets used as a basis is for getting the raid approved is unsupportable....but they did it anyway.

Waited 18 months before trying to recover highly classified info
- BS

Recovered 15 boxes of material in June/July - made no effort to recover nuclear secrets
- BS

WAITED WEEKS, 'knowing' Trump had nuclear secrets, leaked the story to the media, and after the story broke Garland says he approved the raid
- BS

NO ONE WAITS WEEKS TO ATTEMPT TO RETRIEVE 'NATIONAL SECURITY-THREATENING NUCLEAR SECRETS FROM A MAN THEY BELIEVED IS A THREAT TO THIS NATION AND WHO THEY CLAIMED COMMITTED TREASON BY COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS!

I agree - it's complete and utter BULLSHIT.
You claimed that Garland used nuclear secrets to justify the raid.

So far, you’ve done nothing to back this claim up.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You claimed that Garland used nuclear secrets to justify the raid.

So far, you’ve done nothing to back this claim up.
...except post numerous links citing Garland's own words, the FBI's false claim, the timeline of events leading up to the approval of the raid, the fact that no such nuclear secrets were found, etc...

A helluva lot more than snowflake claims of Trump's guilt based in 47 EMPTY FOLDERS!

:itsok:

How bad do you think this looks to those outside of the "Always Trump" group?
To the TDS folks it looks great! Better if Trump had been there and they would have given him the Ashli Babbitt treatment.

To the non-hyper partisans either way it has to look pretty damn bad. I doubt seriously they are thinking 'wow! If an apolitical, honest and unblemished organization like the FBI did this to Trump, he must be a crook!' No.

But that's a subjective opinion. Is there polling on it?

Last edited:
...except post numerous links citing Garland's own words, the FBI's false claim, the timeline of events leading up to the approval of the raid, the fact that no such nuclear secrets were found, etc...

A helluva lot more than snowflake claims of Trump's guilt based in 47 EMPTY FOLDERS!

:itsok:
Garland never mentioned nuclear secrets and none of your links shows otherwise.

Your timeline was way off. The real timeline shows how Trump dragged his feet and prevented the DoJ from doing their job.

But whatever. I doubt it’ll keep you up at night.

Garland never mentioned nuclear secrets and none of your links shows otherwise.

Your timeline was way off. The real timeline shows how Trump dragged his feet and prevented the DoJ from doing their job.

But whatever. I doubt it’ll keep you up at night.
Unlike how your lies may keep you up at night, I sleep soundly sticking to actual facts.

There is no way in HELL Biden's Director of the FBI plans and carries out the very 1st heavily armed raid of a (former) Presidrnt's home, the 1st ever such event in US history, without notifying the current President 1st.

This has got to he Biden's biggest lie of his life...

Russia collusion was proven. False equivalency!

Wrong. Numerous experts on multiple media today pointed out that the search warrant is only warranted when there is no other way to get the information any other way, and Trump and his team were already coordinating with the DOJ, already voluntarily coming, and had already turned over 15 boxes of material.

THAT means the raid was unnecessary.

And what the hell was the heavily armed raid against a former President? Did Wray expect his agents having to go up against Trump's Secret Service detail?

Of course not - all the heavy arms and armored agents was about OPTICS.
If that were true, there wouldn't have been boxes of classified documents left behind.

Wrong. Numerous experts on multiple media today pointed out that the search warrant is only warranted when there is no other way to get the information any other way, and Trump and his team were already coordinating with the DOJ, already voluntarily coming, and had already turned over 15 boxes of material.

THAT means the raid was unnecessary.

And what the hell was the heavily armed raid against a former President? Did Wray expect his agents having to go up against Trump's Secret Service detail?

Of course not - all the heavy arms and armored agents was about OPTICS.
It wasn't a raid. Do you know what a raid is?

Russia collusion was proven. False equivalency!
Yeah, with Hillary...otherwise, YOU LIE.

FBI Agent Page testified the FBI conducted its owninternal investigation and found there was nothing to Hillary's and Obama's false claim.

Put down the Crack pipe, turn off Don Lemmon / CNN, pull your head out...

download.jpeg-4.jpg

Forum List

Back