🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hack Is Back

". . . Mr. Obama remains stubbornly committed to the idea that there is only one president at a time. Those closest to him say the former president does not intend to confront Mr. Trump directly on immigration, health care, foreign policy or the environment during any of his events."

Doesn't sound like a hack.

". . . Mr. Obama remains stubbornly committed to the idea that there is only one president at a time. Those closest to him say the former president does not intend to confront Mr. Trump directly on immigration, health care, foreign policy or the environment during any of his events."

reports right after the election were that he was going to be an aggressive advocate for his legacy & a thorn in Trump's side

have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised that he has followed tradition & allowed the new administration to govern without interference

And remind us again. Where are you and where is the uppity nixxxxer again? Terrible he has a once married nice family.
I think I'd like him better if he grabbed/bragged about vaginas
He's not an uppity ****** because he isn't a black American.
Just like a dem sheeple, you go right down the race gutter. You're a bigot.

images

He's gonna be treated by our Pravda media like he's still president. Just like the link in the thread.
He is a subversive who should be in prison or exiled.
Nope, that is you, Rosh, and those who think like you who want to overturn American and make it into a Klanate of the 1950s.

Why the fuck would I be paying any attention to the lying "liberal" MSM again?

Is he resuming his role as President of ISIS?

Of all the stupid stuff out of you nitwits, this one -

He killed more than anyone on the planet but you say he's their friend.

You're just flat out stupid but you can be very happy that you're getting what you want with the pussy grabber --

Less than 100 days and he can't create jobs (unless you count those linked in my sig), can't manage even one military move correctly (though I DO give him credit for killing that dirt), lied to and screws over vets and military, lied to coal miners, steel workers, women, children, families, attacks the US Constitution every single day (today, it was the First Amendment again) and worse -

just like you wanted.

reports right after the election were that he was going to be an aggressive advocate for his legacy & a thorn in Trump's side

have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised that he has followed tradition & allowed the new administration to govern without interference

Which reports? I didn't see a single report which said that. Ever report I read said that Obama was moving o and had other things on his mind - like his plans to reverse gerrymandering in all states before 2020.

Which reports? I didn't see a single report which said that. Ever report I read said that Obama was moving o and had other things on his mind - like his plans to reverse gerrymandering in all states before 2020.

this is just one report - there were several

Obama plans to remain in political fray, stay in D.C.

As President Obama prepares to fly off into history at noon Friday, he won’t be receding as far from the spotlight as most former presidents, with plans to live in Washington and throw himself into a campaign to give Democrats more clout in reshaping congressional districts.

He also hasn’t promised to stay out of President Trump’s hair. Indeed, the departing president with a flair for the long good-bye sent an email to supporters Thursday urging them to stay engaged in “the joyous work of citizenship.”

“I’ll be right there with you every step of the way,” Mr. Obama said.

To many, Mr. Obama’s claim that he longs for some peace and quiet in retirement is ringing hollow.

“Clearly, there’s a lot of reluctance to leave,” said Richard Benedetto, a political science professor at American University and a former White House reporter. “He wants to stay on the scene.”

Obama needs hung for treason to make a point.

Don't go against the USA

He did, and there's no doubt he did.

Obama needs hung for treason to make a point. Don't go against the USA He did, and there's no doubt he did.
Nope, Trump and his supporters went against the US, and the great majority of American, with many many former Trumpies, know it. A great anti-Trump reckoning will occur. If the anti-Americans try to support Trump violent, a blood bath will ensue, ending bad for the Neo-Fascist Alt Right.

Forum List

Back