🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hack Is Back

Obama needs hung for treason to make a point. Don't go against the USA He did, and there's no doubt he did.
Nope, Trump and his supporters went against the US, and the great majority of American, with many many former Trumpies, know it. A great anti-Trump reckoning will occur. If the anti-Americans try to support Trump violent, a blood bath will ensue, ending bad for the Neo-Fascist Alt Right.

:badgrin: No.

I have 2k rounds of ammo and I've been shooting since I was 8.

I had a drug dealer try to threaten me once.
He said "I'm turning in now" and I said "Bullshit motherfucker, I can see everything and there is nothing."

Then I said: Come on then.

I know that turd has killed people.

I ain't the one. I observe, baby.

I had the view of the whole area.

obama remains committed to the idea that there is only one president at a time. Unfortunately he thinks it's still him.

Obama needs hung for treason to make a point. Don't go against the USA He did, and there's no doubt he did.
Nope, Trump and his supporters went against the US, and the great majority of American, with many many former Trumpies, know it. A great anti-Trump reckoning will occur. If the anti-Americans try to support Trump violent, a blood bath will ensue, ending bad for the Neo-Fascist Alt Right.

He said "I'm turning in now" and I said "Bullshit motherfucker, I can see everything and there is nothing."

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. ^^^ In fact, Marion is a wuss.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. ^^^ In fact, Marion is a wuss.

In fact, Fakey Jakey wishes he had balls like I do, but he doesn't.

End of story.

Fakey Jakey is devoid of balls.

So sorry, I have balls. I realize that triggers you and I don't give a fuck.

The End.

You are turn speaking about your lack of courage and manhood, Marion. You have nothing. You know it. I know it. Trot along.

In fact, Fakey Jakey wishes he had balls like I do, but he doesn't.

End of story.

Fakey Jakey is devoid of balls.

So sorry, I have balls. I realize that triggers you and I don't give a fuck.

The End.
Yeah these drug dealers arent that hard to back off. They are in business to make money, not fuck with everyone that talks shit to them.

If you stand your ground with them over trivial stuff they never fail to back away, has been my experience anyway.

IF there is money at stake, you better have the safety off, lol.

Forum List

Back