The hard hard lessons that white people HAVE GOT TO LEARN!!

That boot strap shit, doesn't work anymore. The stories of you father working himself from a stock boy to CEO of said company, over. Tales of having come to America with just the shirt on your back, done. Having the privilege of white skin guaranteeing a safe secure promising future in the job market, gone.

Today, like every body else in this country, today the only thing a fuckin employer give a fuck about is PROFIT AND MONEY. Working you like a slave because they don't want to hire anyone, again, profit and money.

If Jose will work for less, he's got the job. If Tryone will show up and work for less, he's got the job. If over worked black Sha na na will do 3 jobs at once, she's getting the promotion...the only thing employers give a shit about today, is the dollar bill and it comes green, not white black yellow or Trump Orange.

Don't believe me? Ask Donald Orange about his companies!!

In addition to being a filthy racist, you are an ignorant, spineless loser.

That boot strap shit, doesn't work anymore. The stories of you father working himself from a stock boy to CEO of said company, over. Tales of having come to America with just the shirt on your back, done. Having the privilege of white skin guaranteeing a safe secure promising future in the job market, gone.

Today, like every body else in this country, today the only thing a fuckin employer give a fuck about is PROFIT AND MONEY. Working you like a slave because they don't want to hire anyone, again, profit and money.

If Jose will work for less, he's got the job. If Tryone will show up and work for less, he's got the job. If over worked black Sha na na will do 3 jobs at once, she's getting the promotion...the only thing employers give a shit about today, is the dollar bill and it comes green, not white black yellow or Trump Orange.

Orange is the new white!
If it wasn't so funny and pathetic, I'd think you were joking....but lord, how the hell does one think an orange lookin leathery face is cool? The man looks like a walkin suitcase with fucked up hair.

For the last and final time, since when do I give a rats fuck about you and your attacks on me? Find a phone and call somebody that gives a damn about you, I don't!!

For the last and final time, since when do I give a rats fuck about you and your attacks on me? Find a phone and call somebody that gives a damn about you, I don't!!
Hey tigerred59 you can have this meme. Use it for a siggy.

For the last and final time, since when do I give a rats fuck about you and your attacks on me?...!!

Since you keep replying, you stupid, racist piece of shit.

Orange is the new white!
If it wasn't so funny and pathetic, I'd think you were joking....but lord, how the hell does one think an orange lookin leathery face is cool? The man looks like a walkin suitcase with fucked up hair.
Not only are you a racist ass, you don't even have a rudimentary sense of humor.

...the only thing a fuckin employer give a fuck about is PROFIT AND MONEY. Working you like a slave because they don't want to hire anyone, again, profit and money...If Jose will work for less, he's got the job. If Tryone will show up and work for less, he's got the job. If over worked black Sha na na will do 3 jobs at once, she's getting the promotion...the only thing employers give a shit about today, is the dollar bill and it comes green...

The thing is Jose spills paint cans, dumps unused paint in the rivers, and injures himself which costs the employee more money than hiring an American citizen with a high school education from a high school in a white area. Tyrone will simply stop showing up and the cost of finding a replacement ads up. Sha na na is not getting the promotion because she is on the phone all day calling the doctor to ask why the cranium of her child is not growing and tracking down who might be the father of the child combined with slurping down Popsicles and taking office supplies for resale. But because of Affirmative Action and Diversity policies, employers are screwed and have to hire individuals that hurt the bottom line.

You're dreaming if you think it's ever been any different.

FYI it's always been that way.

And I know quite a few people who have started with nothing and now run successful small businesses so people still can and do make it

The problem is you and the rest of the whiners want to succeed but never want to put in extra hours or skip a vacation

Life Axiom # 101

No one who ever accomplished anything in their lives ever worked just 40 hours a week

Forum List

Back