The Head of the Democratic Party Is Either a Failure or a Liar

Ever heard of keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer?

We don't vote in anything that ISIS or terrorists do either.
But shouldn't we keep up with how they are running their operations?

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

We took 1,200 seats from the Democrats in just the last 6 years, and the House and the Senate. Dem's sit there bitch slapped, we threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing and still they talk shit. :laugh:

So what has you latest bunch of republicans accomplished?

I thought the GOP in Texas did well to get rid of language in the platform targeting homosexuality
and changing it to address ALL sexual sins and abuses in general, so at least it is fair and covers all.

And adding that Conversion therapy would remain as a free choice and not be targeted either.

I thought both of those were positive steps.
People were upset about both, but I thought these were bold steps in the right direction.

Maybe in the FAR right direction. What is a sexual sin, other than the sexual abuse of a child, or the use of force?

Some consider conversion therapy abuse of a child, how do you perceive it?

Dear Wry Catcher
From what I understood, sexual sins covered everything from rape, adultery, sexual abuse.
But I coudn't find it in the platform, just an article around the time the amended wording actually passed:

Gay conservatives in Texas could still emerge with a rare victory on a separate issue: removing decades-old platform language that states, "Homosexuality tears at the fabric of society." Stripping that phrasing survived a sometimes-tense challenge from hardliners who not only wanted to preserve it, but wanted to replace "homosexuality" with "sexual sins."

As for forcing procedures on children:
* forcing or denying abortion
* forcing or denying transgender reassignment
* forcing or denying reparative therapy

Any of these decisions forced on someone is abusive, regardless if it's denying it or making them go through it. Regardless of age, but especially traumatizing for children.

I say treat these choices all equally where NONE are forced on any minors or on anyone for that matter!

It's crazy to me that people will fight to lower the age of consent for abortion for teens without parental permission and transgender procedures on kids as young as 6, but then try to ban the choice of conversion?

I'd say if there is a conflict the whole family go through counseling so nobody is forced or denied a choice.

Why do you care? You won't vote Democratic anyway.

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

RE: Steven Hotze "Take back the Republican Party"

Take Back our Party" Rallies This Week In Houston

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.
Houston Area "Take Back Our Party" Rallies

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.
For more information go to www.jaredwoodfill.net.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
I look forward to seeing you at a "Take Back our Party" Rally this week.
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
Conservative Republicans of Texas
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

You should be telling us since the KKK is a Democrat organization. Are you one of those Grand Dragons?

You might as well claim it is the Whig or No Nothing party; the 19th century iteration of the Democratic Party has no comport with that of the 21st Century or that of the party which fostered Civil Rights in the 20th,

And to tell the absolute truth the 21st Century Republican Party does not comport with the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE - it has more in common with the 19th Century Democrats and the mid 20th Century Dixiecrats.

But keep on distorting history, that's the only thing the Crazy Right Wing has, and for anyone who has read history, the more we read comments by the human_being and others of his set, the more we realize the far right is composed of dishonest and ignorant people.

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

You should be telling us since the KKK is a Democrat organization. Are you one of those Grand Dragons?

You might as well claim it is the Whig or No Nothing party; the 19th century iteration of the Democratic Party has no comport with that of the 21st Century or that of the party which fostered Civil Rights in the 20th,

And to tell the absolute truth the 21st Century Republican Party does not comport with the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE - it has more in common with the 19th Century Democrats and the mid 20th Century Dixiecrats.

But keep on distorting history, that's the only thing the Crazy Right Wing has, and for anyone who has read history, the more we read comments by the human_being and others of his set, the more we realize the far right is composed of dishonest and ignorant people.

What part of history did I distort dipshit? The KKK was a product of Democrats.

Write this name down: Bobbie Ann Williams, a prostitute from Arkansas during Bill Clinton's tenure as governor there.

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

Der Trumpenfuhrer is monster created by the Republican Party and they do not know how to destroy him.

All he has done is bash immigrants, support anti-muslim rhetoric and engage in hate speech.

Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.
Here's when the Democratic debates have been held:

• 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 14
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19
    • 9 p.m. tonight, on Sunday of a long weekend
The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

The tv networks know the Democratic debates are ratings losers. They Dems have to take the best of the worst time slots the networks offer them.

The Republican debates get better ratings, so they get offered better time slots.

Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.

The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

While I don't know the percentage of each, it's definitely a combination of both liar and failure.

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.

"a lot"? Is that a majority, or only the majority to which you identify?

Do you not find the Clown Car not hilarious? If not why not? Four years ago it was the same sort of childish banter, wherein each candidate tried to be the most conservative. Everyone who watched and thinks about such things knows that what the clowns offer if elected is far and away from what they will or can do if they get enough electoral votes to claim the prize.

I'm as certain as possible the GOP will once again lose the popular vote, the only way the GOP can win is to convince the single issue voters in Red States to vote for them, thus they will continue the drum beat on wedge issues for at least one more general election iteration.

Some day the single issue, wedge issue, voter will realize the Republican Party talks the talk but always fails to walk the walk. My unsolicited advice to them is too watch their feet, what have they done, not their lips, what they say they will do.

I do find the clown car hilarious. There are two of them, one representing each party and they both work against the US and its citizens. It won't surprise me one bit if hillary wins. The dems have attained that magical number of worthless people who suck and leach off of the hard working people of this country. This is your dem party. I have no idea who the repubs are anymore.

The Democratic Party voter is generally the one who showers after work. The Republicans drink double martini's and don't leave tips (see, I can play your stupid game too, but I recognize it is stupid).

The underclass, those you consider "worthless" likely don't vote, are prevented from voting (voter suppression by your side of the aisle) or if they do vote they won't vote for people who call them worthless.

Many of the "worthless" suffer from untreated mental illness, alcohol or drug addictions or have had their job outsourced to Mexico, China, etc. or purchased by Romney and sold for parts.

Your side attacks collective bargaining, minimum wage and unemployment - why would anyone who suffers under such oppressive ideologies seek to support them, or those of us who have empathy?

The may be no atheists in fox holes, but there are few callous conservatives when faced with a personal crisis by ill health, accident or nature.

Both !!

I don't know why Democrats would watch it. They don't care about what any of them have to say just what they have between their legs or the color of skin.

Both !!

The tv networks know the Democratic debates are ratings losers. They Dems have to take the best of the worst time slots the networks offer them.

The Republican debates get better ratings, so they get offered better time slots.

There maybe an element of truth here ^^^; watching the Democratic Debate is tantamount to watching PBS; watching the Republican Debate is like watching a Road Runner Cartoon.

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

Maybe you're not dishonest, thus it's likely you're ignorant of history and brainwashed by other liars.

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

Maybe you're not dishonest, thus it's likely you're ignorant of history and brainwashed by other liars.

In otherwords you cannot dispute what I said because you know it is true. LOL!! You're making a fool of yourself.

In otherwords you cannot dispute what I said because you know it is true. LOL!! You're making a fool of yourself.

WC does that quite frequently.

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.

Do you not find the Clown Car not hilarious? If not why not? Four years ago it was the same sort of childish banter, wherein each candidate tried to be the most conservative. Everyone who watched and thinks about such things knows that what the clowns offer if elected is far and away from what they will or can do if they get enough electoral votes to claim the prize.

I'm as certain as possible the GOP will once again lose the popular vote, the only way the GOP can win is to convince the single issue voters in Red States to vote for them, thus they will continue the drum beat on wedge issues for at least one more general election iteration.

Some day the single issue, wedge issue, voter will realize the Republican Party talks the talk but always fails to walk the walk. My unsolicited advice to them is too watch their feet, what have they done, not their lips, what they say they will do.

I do find the clown car hilarious. There are two of them, one representing each party and they both work against the US and its citizens. It won't surprise me one bit if hillary wins. The dems have attained that magical number of worthless people who suck and leach off of the hard working people of this country. This is your dem party. I have no idea who the repubs are anymore.

The Democratic Party voter is generally the one who showers after work. The Republicans drink double martini's and don't leave tips (see, I can play your stupid game too, but I recognize it is stupid).

The underclass, those you consider "worthless" likely don't vote, are prevented from voting (voter suppression by your side of the aisle) or if they do vote they won't vote for people who call them worthless.

Many of the "worthless" suffer from untreated mental illness, alcohol or drug addictions or have had their job outsourced to Mexico, China, etc. or purchased by Romney and sold for parts.

Your side attacks collective bargaining, minimum wage and unemployment - why would anyone who suffers under such oppressive ideologies seek to support them, or those of us who have empathy?

The may be no atheists in fox holes, but there are few callous conservatives when faced with a personal crisis by ill health, accident or nature.

It has never been the govts responsibility to take care of us. That comes from the people and their charity towards the not so fortunate. Unfortunately, that is starting to wax cold. One other note, I'm not an atheist. I believe in God.

Both !!

I don't know why Democrats would watch it. They don't care about what any of them have to say just what they have between their legs or the color of skin.

Obviously, there is a lot you don't know. That's OK. You're a right winger. You don't have to know much.

Trump? Really?

It has never been the govts responsibility to take care of us. That comes from the people and their charity towards the not so fortunate. Unfortunately, that is starting to wax cold. One other note, I'm not an atheist. I believe in God.

Dear LordBrownTrout What I have come to discover
is there is a whole population who uses the Govt as the default caretaker. I think it comes from thinking "security and safety" crosses the line into govt handling health care emergencies (I understand when it comes to Ebola, but when you start counting costs and want to pay for prevention not ER costs, then Govt expands into all areas of personal decisions to "try to cut costs"). So it escalates from there.

Charities are not required to help all people out of emergencies, so people turn to Govt to do that.
Instead of reserving Govt for just the absolute emergencies, this has expanded into governing all stages and steps
thinking "this will ensure everyone is treated and protected equally"

People mean well, but so do the Christians when they want everyone to have the benefits of Christian practice.
That may be true and good, and better for public health and welfare.
But it's still not the place of government to mandate and regulate that for all people,
no matter how many lives it saves and what good it does.

Same with stretching Govt to handle health care or private marriage practices.
If we don't handle mental health therapy, and curing drug addictions or abuse on an individual private level, then these problems escalate to the point of a crime or threat to public safety,
so the govt HAS to get involved. So to control those costs, people turn to govt to reform the system and try to manage these populations that way, instead of organizing through churches or charities.

Instead of "establishing equality" by how we treat people ourselves, and setting up free market solutions that cover all the demands of the populations,
the people who believe in establishing this "equal protection" through Govt end up crossing the line and into subjective beliefs, as to what is a threat or priority of "public health safety and general welfare"

I don't think they realize this, but really think they are pushing true equality and what is right as the universal norm, and not something debatable like an optional "belief." But that's the same thing Christians say about prolife arguments and how this is science, not a belief not a choice, and is the right thing for Govt to protect. They believe that is the truth, not a religious option.

Both are pushing beliefs, but the secular will discriminate against the religious beliefs by the fact they are beliefs (not whether the idea is good or will save lives, but on principle).
But when it comes to political beliefs about "right to marriage" or "right to health care"
this same group will push that through Govt while denouncing other groups from doing the same with their "beliefs." How is that not discriminating by creed to treat them differently?

It's sad to me when people on both sides can't respect each other's beliefs as EQUAL
and won't quit compete to force their side on the other, claiming they are defending their beliefs not imposing them.

My solution is to let parties declare their own platforms as political beliefs and religions
and agree to keep them out of govt unless there is a consensus on policy.

Until then, we have this uneven game going on where only the secular beliefs
get to be railroaded through govt, but the religious beliefs are barred by "separation of church and state"
How is that treating people equally by creed, if one group gets their beliefs endorsed by govt but the other gets barred from it?
Shouldn't both groups be barred from imposing either religious or political beliefs on opposing groups?

Whoever figures this out first, If Obama puts himself in a position to make peace with the major parties,
maybe he can earn that Nobel after all. Let's see who is the first public figure to figure it out,
that the parties are pushing creeds, and govt should not be in the business of endorsing one belief over another.

Maybe we should set up a time clock, issue this as a challenge to all religious, political and academic leaders,
and offer to nominate the winner for a Nobel -- whoever is the first to deliver a speech or statement that
brings the parties to acknowledge they are both guilty of pushing beliefs and need to stop discriminating against people of other beliefs.

Ready, Get Set, Start your engines....

Last edited:

Please note:

The terms are not mutually exclusive. Please feel free to resume gnashing your tooth.

Forum List

Back