The Head of the Democratic Party Is Either a Failure or a Liar

Republicans do not debate issues, they incite hate.

Hi bravoactual I think you match Conservative65 as equal and opposites in your disdain.

I find as many conservatives complaining they
can't find a liberal who won't "argue in circles and change the topic"
They will say it's the LIBERALS who won't listen to reason, but get INTOLERANT and HATEFUL.

Here, there are plenty of Liberals willing to discuss and debate to the nth.
And I find a great number of Conservatives and Constitutionalists who can explain their viewpoints.

Why treat the wealth of minds we have here as the garbage other people may be tossing back and forth?
We've got much greater potential here, and the mods are willing to accommodate if thread degenerate into slam or flame wars.
We've got free speech, why not use it to hash things out instead of bash them out.

Not everyone on the progressive Left is the closeminded agenda-driven anti-choice Liberal violating "separation of church and state"
Not everyone on the traditional Right is the bigoted pro-religious type refusing to listen to reason and coming across as unchristian

Nobody is perfect either. So we may well LOOK and ACT like the very stereotype others hate so much.
Obviously this is mutual whatever is going on. Both sides have areas where they can "contradict their own principles"
(like the prochoice pushing an anti-choice health insurance mandate, or the pro-religious freedom trying to censor Muslims when it's their turn to defend themselves)

So do we keep butting heads, assuming nobody is reasonable enough to carry an intelligent argument to completion?

Can we get past the bullying, and into the real issues and grievances we have with each other's beliefs or information
that make us push in different directions. Can't we strive to try better than this?

I stated facts.

Under Wasserman-Schultz the Democrats lost more seats in the Congress pure and simple. WS has a clean and distinct bias for Hillary Clinton,

WS set a debate schedule that allowed for debates on a Saturday Evening (lower viewership promised) and on the Sunday Evening of 3-Day Weekend.

Her leadership has damaged the Dems and her support of Hillary is in a word disgusting.

2016 viewership is higher than either 2012 or 2008. You would never vote for any of the three anyway, so quit whining about something that is none of your concern anyway.

Forum List

Back