The Head of the Democratic Party Is Either a Failure or a Liar

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.

"a lot"? Is that a majority, or only the majority to which you identify?

Do you not find the Clown Car not hilarious? If not why not? Four years ago it was the same sort of childish banter, wherein each candidate tried to be the most conservative. Everyone who watched and thinks about such things knows that what the clowns offer if elected is far and away from what they will or can do if they get enough electoral votes to claim the prize.

I'm as certain as possible the GOP will once again lose the popular vote; the only way the GOP can win is to convince the single issue voters in Red States to vote for them, thus they will continue the drum beat on wedge issues for at least one more general election iteration.

Some day the single issue, wedge issue, voter will realize the Republican Party talks the talk but always fails to walk the walk. My unsolicited advice to them is to watch their feet (what have they done) not their lips (what they say they will do).

Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.
Here's when the Democratic debates have been held:

• 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 14
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19
    • 9 p.m. tonight, on Sunday of a long weekend
The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

Why do you care? You won't vote Democratic anyway.

Ever heard of keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer?

We don't vote in anything that ISIS or terrorists do either.
But shouldn't we keep up with how they are running their operations?

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

RE: Steven Hotze "Take back the Republican Party"

Take Back our Party" Rallies This Week In Houston

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.
Houston Area "Take Back Our Party" Rallies

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.
For more information go to www.jaredwoodfill.net.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
I look forward to seeing you at a "Take Back our Party" Rally this week.
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
Conservative Republicans of Texas
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

That is nice and all but....

The social conservatives are not a key component in the division in the GOP. Wacko birds are a far right component that contain some SC's. The moderates are the otherside that contains most SC's.

Come to think about it, you fall into the moderate camp. You are more inline with "establishment" Republicans than the wide-eyed right fringe.

Your brand of Social conservatism is one of the factions that are in charge--the fact that you would even consider dialogue as a precursor to moving ahead is an indication you are on the moderate side.

You already have the party, emily. The question where do you want to take the nation. The direction is probably clear in your head, but how to get there is the problem.

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

You should be telling us since the KKK is a Democrat organization. Are you one of those Grand Dragons?

The KKK was a Democratic organization more than half a century ago,

Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.
Here's when the Democratic debates have been held:

• 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 14
    • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19
    • 9 p.m. tonight, on Sunday of a long weekend
The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

We took 1,200 seats from the Democrats in just the last 6 years, and the House and the Senate. Dem's sit there bitch slapped, we threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing and still they talk shit. :laugh:
And they still gave Obalama what he wanted....

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.

Do you not find the Clown Car not hilarious? If not why not? Four years ago it was the same sort of childish banter, wherein each candidate tried to be the most conservative. Everyone who watched and thinks about such things knows that what the clowns offer if elected is far and away from what they will or can do if they get enough electoral votes to claim the prize.

I'm as certain as possible the GOP will once again lose the popular vote, the only way the GOP can win is to convince the single issue voters in Red States to vote for them, thus they will continue the drum beat on wedge issues for at least one more general election iteration.

Some day the single issue, wedge issue, voter will realize the Republican Party talks the talk but always fails to walk the walk. My unsolicited advice to them is too watch their feet, what have they done, not their lips, what they say they will do.

I do find the clown car hilarious. There are two of them, one representing each party and they both work against the US and its citizens. It won't surprise me one bit if hillary wins. The dems have attained that magical number of worthless people who suck and leach off of the hard working people of this country. This is your dem party. I have no idea who the repubs are anymore.

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

You should be telling us since the KKK is a Democrat organization. Are you one of those Grand Dragons?

Yes Democrat? You didn't say whether or not you were one of those KKK Grand Dragons.

Trump? Really?

I'm as certain as possible the GOP will once again lose the popular vote, the only way the GOP can win is to convince the single issue voters in Red States to vote for them, thus they will continue the drum beat on wedge issues for at least one more general election iteration.

Some day the single issue, wedge issue, voter will realize the Republican Party talks the talk but always fails to walk the walk. My unsolicited advice to them is too watch their feet, what have they done, not their lips, what they say they will do.

I do find the clown car hilarious. There are two of them, one representing each party and they both work against the US and its citizens. It won't surprise me one bit if hillary wins. The dems have attained that magical number of worthless people who suck and leach off of the hard working people of this country. This is your dem party. I have no idea who the repubs are anymore.
The repubs are just another set of teets...

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

Yes Democrat? You didn't say whether or not you were one of those KKK Grand Dragons.

No, but I worked with some of the current officers in this area. They are right wing all the way.

Remember

Debbie is a politician with a mouth and two hands. which one are you going to follow?

The real problem with DWS is that she is too much in the process.

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

No, but I worked with some of the current officers in this area. They are right wing all the way.

Yes, there are still many Democrats who are quite Conservative. Many of these are hunters and gun buffs who will not vote for Hillary.

We took 1,200 seats from the Democrats in just the last 6 years, and the House and the Senate. Dem's sit there bitch slapped, we threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing and still they talk shit. :laugh:

The question is how did the R's win the majority in Congress and in many state legislatures, and how this has benefited the nation.

Have you seen another Obamacare like liberal filth power grab passed by Democrats since 2010? Nope! Illegal amnesty FAILED. Gun control FAILED. By taking control of congress we took away most of Obama's power to push his agenda in congress. :eusa_dance: RINO's capitulating on spending being one of our failures its not all good news.

The question is how did the R's win the majority in Congress and in many state legislatures, and how this has benefited the nation.

Have you seen another Obamacare like liberal filth power grab passed by Democrats since 2010? Nope! Illegal amnesty FAILED. Gun control FAILED. By taking control of congress we took away most of Obama's power to push his agenda in congress. :eusa_dance: RINO's capitulating on spending being one of our failures its not all good news.

By taking over congress, you accomplished nothing.

So what has you latest bunch of republicans accomplished?

I thought the GOP in Texas did well to get rid of language in the platform targeting homosexuality
and changing it to address ALL sexual sins and abuses in general, so at least it is fair and covers all.

And adding that Conversion therapy would remain as a free choice and not be targeted either.

I thought both of those were positive steps.
People were upset about both, but I thought these were bold steps in the right direction.

Slightly backing down from advocating conversion therapy isn't much to brag about.

Hi BULLDOG no, the opposite
on the homosexuality issue, they backed down and went with "sexual sins" that apply in general
to rape, sexual abuse, etc. instead specifically targeting "homosexuality" as destructive or whatever the language was. I really congratulate the Log Cabin Republicans and whoever got that to go through. I think they passed it by default, not wanting to read the passages, but letting it go through passively.

However on the conversion therapy, in response to the Democrats and liberals seeking to ban it (at least for teenagers) the GOP passed specific language defending the right of adults to choose this and not punish the therapists.

The effective type of spiritual healing used to change unwanted sexual attractions is NOT coercive at all.
So maybe "conversion therapy" is not the right term for the kind of therapy that works.
the ABUSIVE forced/guilt driven type of treatment fails, and that abuse is what people are trying to ban.

Maybe the language needs to be more clear on that. Ok to ban the abuses and malpractice,
but shouldn't deny the free choice to go through voluntary spiritual healing as natural therapy.

the same healing process that allows people to forgive their issues and come out as gay or transgender, because they come to peace with themselves, is what allows people who are naturally straight to restore that default orientation if that is what is really true for them. Coercion never works, the process that works is forgiving, letting go and healing to undo all the conditioning and restoring the "default settings" whatever that turns out to be. Some people come out gay, others straight, transgender, whatever.

So we are talking about two totally opposite approaches.
Nobody is advocating the abusive malpractice.
What has worked if it's going to is the spiritual healing process that is natural, free and voluntary, all the steps. None of it is forced or it fails. That's not the same as the horrible fraudulent abuse getting banned.

== NOTE: I checked, they call it Reparative Therapy. It should have specified that this is chosen freely by the client and not imposed by parents on children or something to protect children from abusing this in ways not intended and which don't work and cause damage:

Reparative Therapy
-
We recognize the legitimacy and efficacy of counseling, which offers
reparative therapy and treatment for those patients seeking healing and wholeness from their homosexual lifestyle. No laws or executive orders shall be imposed to limit or restrict access to this type of therapy.

Last edited:

So what has you latest bunch of republicans accomplished?

I thought the GOP in Texas did well to get rid of language in the platform targeting homosexuality
and changing it to address ALL sexual sins and abuses in general, so at least it is fair and covers all.

And adding that Conversion therapy would remain as a free choice and not be targeted either.

I thought both of those were positive steps.
People were upset about both, but I thought these were bold steps in the right direction.

Slightly backing down from advocating conversion therapy isn't much to brag about.

Hi BULLDOG no, the opposite
on the homosexuality issue, they backed down and went with "sexual sins" that apply in general
to rape, sexual abuse, etc. instead specifically targeting "homosexuality" as destructive or whatever the language was. I really congratulate the Log Cabin Republicans and whoever got that to go through. I think they passed it by default, not wanting to read the passages, but letting it go through passively.

However on the conversion therapy, in response to the Democrats and liberals seeking to ban it (at least for teenagers) the GOP passed specific language defending the right of adults to choose this and not punish the therapists.

The effective type of spiritual healing used to change unwanted sexual attractions is NOT coercive at all.
So maybe "conversion therapy" is not the right term for the kind of therapy that works.
the ABUSIVE forced/guilt driven type of treatment fails, and that abuse is what people are trying to ban.

Maybe the language needs to be more clear on that. Ok to ban the abuses and malpractice,
but shouldn't deny the free choice to go through voluntary spiritual healing as natural therapy.

the same healing process that allows people to forgive their issues and come out as gay or transgender, because they come to peace with themselves, is what allows people who are naturally straight to restore that default orientation if that is what is really true for them. Coercion never works, the process that works is forgiving, letting go and healing to undo all the conditioning and restoring the "default settings" whatever that turns out to be. Some people come out gay, others straight, transgender, whatever.

So we are talking about two totally opposite approaches.
Nobody is advocating the abusive malpractice.
What has worked if it's going to is the spiritual healing process that is natural, free and voluntary, all the steps. None of it is forced or it fails. That's not the same as the horrible fraudulent abuse getting banned.

You're talking about a political party basing their platform on what they consider to be sin. That is a theocracy. We don't have a theocracy and never will no matter how much the right wants it.

By taking over congress, you accomplished nothing.

Here's an accomplishment, you are now on ignore happy birthday! lol

Remember

Debbie is a politician with a mouth and two hands. which one are you going to follow?

The real problem with DWS is that she is too much in the process.
Her problem is that she is a lightweight and in over her head

Forum List

Back