The Hierarchy Of Whoredom

Says the one with the fag fist representing them for an avatar. That's priceless...
What about it? That fist represents pride and respect. I don't have shame over the things I support. It's Franklin looking for people to tell him it's okay to agree with that trash person Pearl. 😄

That's a lot of projection you're doing there.... Do your partners not give up the ass willingly? White people are always telling on themselves with their colloquialisms. 😄
You are an admitted homosexual.
1697642431366.jpeg

She's a known grifter, grifting off of red pill content.

I’ve watched some of the videos and it doesn’t really seem like anything is exposed.

But I can also say that this lady pearl is not the only person I watch on YouTube. I have only seen some of her videos. I don’t have a lot of free time to watch these types of videos anyways.

In any event, it looks like that some people on YouTube are jealous of the success of “Pearl “ they seem to bring up odd and random things from her past and try to discredit her.

She might have a hard line approach to certain topics and people can disagree with that while agreeing with her other points

She's a known grifter, grifting off of red pill content.

I’ve watched some of the videos and it doesn’t really seem like anything is exposed.

Some people criticize her for her comments on slavery. Now that right a way should be a red flag. It’s the Curried Goats type of argument where they believe that because they are a minority or something like that …. That whenever those types of people like Curriedgoats talk about slavery everybody has to sit and nod their head agree with them.

the fact that white people were also owned by Black people as slaves means nothing to the pro blm people. They talk about slavery events that occurred hundreds of years ago as if it were a modern phenomenon today in America…. That white men and women need to shut their mouth and just nod their heads to everything a BLM type of person has to say. And that blm mindset is a dangerous ideology for both white and Black people in America.

When it is a problem in parts of Africa where young black boys are enslaved to mine for diamonds. There is no slavery in America. We do have a terrible economy where white people and Black people are struggling under the Joe Biden inflation. Our politicians, white and black should concentrate on that and stop dividing us by race with there pro BLM propaganda.

But I don’t have time to watch all of these videos. But I can get the jest of some of the criticism of Pearl . Which is in part because she’s a white woman and she has criticized the BLM and radical feminist arguments. There are also those who criticize her for her takes on marriage, and other things I suppose. And that’s totally fine. People have the freedom to agree with her or disagree.

when people criticizes her for her comments on slavery. Now that right a way should be a red flag. It’s the Curried Goats type of argument where they believe that because they are a minority or something like that …. That w/e those types of people like a Curriedgoats talk about slavery everybody has to sit and not their head agree with them.

That the fact that white people were also owned by Black people as slaves means absolutely nothing to them. They talk about slavery events that occurred hundreds of years ago as if it were a modern phenomenon today in America…. That white men and women need to shut their mouth and just not their heads to everything a BLM type of person has to say. And that is a dangerous ideology for both white and Black people in America.

When it is a problem in parts of Africa were young black boys are enslaved to mine for diamonds. There is no slavery in America. We do have a terrible economy where white people and Black people are struggling under the Joe Biden inflation. Our politicians, white and black should concentrate on that and stop dividing us by race with her pro BLM propaganda.

But I don’t have time to watch all of these videos. But I can get the jest of some of the criticism of Pearl . Which is in part because she’s a white woman and she has criticized the BLM and radical feminist arguments. They’re also those who criticize her for her takes on marriage, and other things I suppose. And that’s totally fine. People have the freedom to agree with her or disagree.

What I recognize you as is a little bitch who is too afraid to debate my actual arguments so you do these little strawman arguments instead. Wake me when you find your balls.

But I can also say that this lady pearl is not the only person I watch on YouTube. I have only seen some of her videos. I don’t have a lot of free time to watch these types of videos anyways.

In any event, it looks like that some people on YouTube are jealous of the success of “Pearl “ they seem to bring up odd and random things from her past and try to discredit her.

She might have a hard line approach to certain topics and people can disagree with that while agreeing with her other points
Hahahahaha...

I swear being a Conservative commentator is the easiest way to earn money in the world.

Pearl is worthless and possibly just a grifter. She is definitely extremely insecure and bas even admitted that herself.

I showed you all you need to know. She binge watches respected, long established, Red Pill content creators material; and regurgitates it for views. She doesn't even hold the values presented in her own material. She's a fraud.
Just try to watch her interviews and it gets painfully obvious to be the case.

But, misogyny sells.

Forum List

Back