The higher you are the more easily controlled

did Orange Sunshine with a couple of buddies and spent the day at Disneyland back in the 70's ......needless to say had a great time....
Orange Sunshine or Red Dragon was good...
the sunshine was cut with a dash of speed....nice buzz for the whole evening until closing time at 2 AM...did some Window Pane on a beach in Oregon around the same time ....real nice mellow stuff.....
I really liked the window pane the most but like Thaistick it went away when the coke got popular.
coke was a waste of money for a half hour buzz and not worth the toll it can take on you......

Back in the mid eighties the shit was a hundred bucks a gram so we didnt do a whole lot of it.
Fast forward to the mid nineties and it was a hundred bucks for an eightball!!! We then did a shit ton of the stuff!!

YEP, $100 a gram, $300 an 8-ball. I suspect meth is why the price has dropped so much.

Orange Sunshine or Red Dragon was good...
the sunshine was cut with a dash of speed....nice buzz for the whole evening until closing time at 2 AM...did some Window Pane on a beach in Oregon around the same time ....real nice mellow stuff.....
I really liked the window pane the most but like Thaistick it went away when the coke got popular.
coke was a waste of money for a half hour buzz and not worth the toll it can take on you......

Back in the mid eighties the shit was a hundred bucks a gram so we didnt do a whole lot of it.
Fast forward to the mid nineties and it was a hundred bucks for an eightball!!! We then did a shit ton of the stuff!!

YEP, $100 a gram, $300 an 8-ball. I suspect meth is why the price has dropped so much.

Cheap mexican coke was the main reason.
The shit back in the mid eighties was the GOOD stuff!!
Peruvian for the most part,you could bust open a big rock and it was pink on the inside for about ten seconds before the oxygen turned it white.

Forum List

Back