The higher you are the more easily controlled

They rob you of culture and traditions

Psilocybin IS my culture and tradition.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Findiancountrytoday%2Fnews%2F8zojDmYqjkuA5Qj5-QAQPw%2FoAbErVs0R0qusE9WyY6mpA
Microdot or four way window pane..?
did Orange Sunshine with a couple of buddies and spent the day at Disneyland back in the 70's ......needless to say had a great time....
Orange Sunshine or Red Dragon was good...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Findiancountrytoday%2Fnews%2F8zojDmYqjkuA5Qj5-QAQPw%2FoAbErVs0R0qusE9WyY6mpA
did Orange Sunshine with a couple of buddies and spent the day at Disneyland back in the 70's ......needless to say had a great time....
the sunshine was cut with a dash of speed....nice buzz for the whole evening until closing time at 2 AM...did some Window Pane on a beach in Oregon around the same time ....real nice mellow stuff.....

the sunshine was cut with a dash of speed....nice buzz for the whole evening until closing time at 2 AM...did some Window Pane on a beach in Oregon around the same time ....real nice mellow stuff.....
I really liked the window pane the most but like Thaistick it went away when the coke got popular.

Actually, doctors and scientists have found that magic mushrooms can actually help people with depression.

Na, the jury is still out on that one.

Actually, they are currently running tests to see how effective they are.

Depression Treatment with Magic Mushrooms

Researchers are on a fast track to developing a treatment for depression using the psychedelic compound psilocybin, best known as the active ingredient in so-called “magic mushrooms.”

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently gave “breakthrough therapy” designation to a psilocybin-based drug being tested by COMPASS Pathways.

That means an accelerated research and approval process for a drug with strong preliminary evidence showing it would be a substantial improvement over currently available therapies.

“The early studies have shown that psilocybin therapy can provide an immediate and sustained reduction in depression following a single treatment,” Tracy Cheung, communications director for COMPASS Pathways, told Healthline. “The effect has been described as psilocybin shaking the brain up like a snow globe, or rebooting the brain, providing new connections and deactivating connections that might have caused depression.”

COMPASS Pathways is running the first large-scale psilocybin therapy clinical trial for treatment-resistant depression.

I know that, if you want to see some really best shit look into the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction with them. For me there is nothing therapeutic about it, i just like getting tore up and listen to good music now and again.

Did you know that Bill Wilson (founder of Alcoholics Anonymous), looked into LSD as a treatment for alcoholism? He had heard that it could induce a spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps were designed to do. Bill W. dropped acid 3 times, but then decided against using it. While it did induce a spiritual experience, he said that the experience could not be controlled, and it might be a bit too intense for most people.

Read it in the book "AA Comes of Age" when I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the Navy.

There is lots of good material out there. For my part I can’t say. While I have never done “the heroic dose” I have gobbled up 3 grams of shrooms. While it can be intense, you will not die from it. To my way of thinking what harm will it cause a drug addicted personality or an alcoholic? I can see where the founder of AA got away from the LSD. Wherever I found what was alleged to be acid there was meth, coke and so on. Shrooms are another thing all together as they are extremely easy to grow yourself. My favorite pastime is 1.3+- gram dose, then sit on the couch and make arrows.

I have no problem with legalizing all drugs. That being said, I think the current push to legalize and NORMALIZE pot in the Media, Entertainment, Government, and society in general is to get a populace that is more compliant, and easily controlled. Pot makes you NOT CARE about stuff, possibly not even your own freedom.

Dear Pilot1
I would tie in decriminalization with setting up better plans for
public health and safety, including giving taxpayers a choice:
either fund all the research needed to prove the safe use of these substances
or fund research in FREE spiritual healing that cures mental and physical
diseases and disorders WITHOUT either requiring or prohibiting medication.

The people who have used spiritual healing to save minds and lives
from addiction, abuse and other mental or criminal disorders
(as well as curing other diseases from cancer to diabetes etc.)
might prefer equal choice to fund THAT type of research instead
of only funding marijuana research or other means that only placate
symptoms instead of curing the actual root causes.

Interesting little factoid about LSD and alcohol addiction......................

When LSD started to cause a buzz, Bill Wilson (one of the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) looked into treating alcoholics with LSD, because he had heard that it caused a sudden spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps was designed to do. He then tried it for himself 3 different times, and later decided against it, because while it DID introduce a sudden spiritual experience, it wasn't able to be controlled and he also thought that the experience might be a bit too intense for most people.

Learned about that from my Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor days. One of the books I read was "AA Comes of Age", which tells the whole story of how it got started and how it developed. I thought the part about Bill Wilson checking into LSD was a pretty interesting thing.

I would certainly agree wit dat :21:

I have no problem with legalizing all drugs. That being said, I think the current push to legalize and NORMALIZE pot in the Media, Entertainment, Government, and society in general is to get a populace that is more compliant, and easily controlled. Pot makes you NOT CARE about stuff, possibly not even your own freedom.

Dear Pilot1
I would tie in decriminalization with setting up better plans for
public health and safety, including giving taxpayers a choice:
either fund all the research needed to prove the safe use of these substances
or fund research in FREE spiritual healing that cures mental and physical
diseases and disorders WITHOUT either requiring or prohibiting medication.

The people who have used spiritual healing to save minds and lives
from addiction, abuse and other mental or criminal disorders
(as well as curing other diseases from cancer to diabetes etc.)
might prefer equal choice to fund THAT type of research instead
of only funding marijuana research or other means that only placate
symptoms instead of curing the actual root causes.

Interesting little factoid about LSD and alcohol addiction......................

When LSD started to cause a buzz, Bill Wilson (one of the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) looked into treating alcoholics with LSD, because he had heard that it caused a sudden spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps was designed to do. He then tried it for himself 3 different times, and later decided against it, because while it DID introduce a sudden spiritual experience, it wasn't able to be controlled and he also thought that the experience might be a bit too intense for most people.

Learned about that from my Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor days. One of the books I read was "AA Comes of Age", which tells the whole story of how it got started and how it developed. I thought the part about Bill Wilson checking into LSD was a pretty interesting thing.

yes ABikerSailor
When Timothy Leary looked into LSD
he found out that the monks who meditated
and reach states of higher alternate awareness/consciousness purely naturally,
they didn't react to LSD but it just gave them headaches.

I think he concluded they didn't need it to become open minded because they were already aware.

So why take risky substances that can alter or damage your brain cells without control or guarantee you can manage it or the side effects, when natural meditation can open the mind and elevate awareness with no side effects and it can be a permanent state of mind?

This makes no sense to me.

It's no wonder that the people who become spiritually elevated at higher levels of consciousness have ZERO desire to do drugs or intoxicate/manipulate their brains in any such way. Tells you something doesn't it?

So why take risky substances that can alter or damage your brain cells without control or guarantee you can manage it or the side effects, when natural meditation can open the mind and elevate awareness with no side effects and it can be a permanent state of mind?
For fun. Duh.

It's no wonder that the people who become spiritually elevated at higher levels of consciousness have ZERO desire to do drugs or intoxicate/manipulate their brains in any such way. Tells you something doesn't it?
Buddhist monks love psychedelics.

I really liked the window pane the most but like Thaistick it went away when the coke got popular.
coke was a waste of money for a half hour buzz and not worth the toll it can take on you......

A callous public is much easier to control. They're less likely to desire anything more than drugs, and they're more likely to vote Democrat: Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms' in historic vote

They take your brains
They fit you with a victim role
and then they take your guns

now tell me you believe in personal freedom and oppose BIG government and a "nanny state"

A callous public is much easier to control. They're less likely to desire anything more than drugs, and they're more likely to vote Democrat: Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms' in historic vote

They take your brains
They fit you with a victim role
and then they take your guns
A lot of the argument has to do with micro portions of it are good in mental health therapy and PTSD therapy.

Actually, doctors and scientists have found that magic mushrooms can actually help people with depression.

Researchers are on a fast track to developing a treatment for depression using the psychedelic compound psilocybin, best known as the active ingredient in so-called “magic mushrooms.”

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently gave “breakthrough therapy” designation to a psilocybin-based drug being tested by COMPASS Pathways.

That means an accelerated research and approval process for a drug with strong preliminary evidence showing it would be a substantial improvement over currently available therapies.

“The early studies have shown that psilocybin therapy can provide an immediate and sustained reduction in depression following a single treatment,” Tracy Cheung, communications director for COMPASS Pathways, told Healthline. “The effect has been described as psilocybin shaking the brain up like a snow globe, or rebooting the brain, providing new connections and deactivating connections that might have caused depression.”

COMPASS Pathways is running the first large-scale psilocybin therapy clinical trial for treatment-resistant depression.

I know that, if you want to see some really best shit look into the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction with them. For me there is nothing therapeutic about it, i just like getting tore up and listen to good music now and again.

Did you know that Bill Wilson (founder of Alcoholics Anonymous), looked into LSD as a treatment for alcoholism? He had heard that it could induce a spiritual experience, which is what the 12 steps were designed to do. Bill W. dropped acid 3 times, but then decided against using it. While it did induce a spiritual experience, he said that the experience could not be controlled, and it might be a bit too intense for most people.

Read it in the book "AA Comes of Age" when I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the Navy.
I recall reading about the LSD research at Harvard in the 1960's done by Leary & Alpert.
Those that were religious felt MORE religious after taking LSD in "normal" doses, while those that were scientific felt MORE philosophical.

I recall reading about the LSD research at Harvard in the 1960's done by Leary & Alpert.
Those that were religious felt MORE religious after taking LSD in "normal" doses, while those that were scientific felt MORE philosophical.

All I ever did was laugh until my face hurt.

Alright alright, I see everyone telling stories of hallucinogenics. Shit I'm not immune. This goes back to the late 70s to early 90s.

I don't know, maybe I've hit LSD 10-12 times. So fun. I generally did it with my girlfriend, and when I say did it, there's nothing quite like sex on LSD......Unbelievable how I could stand at a full salute after.........Cough, never mind. Those were the days man. Great friends.

Hit Mescaline maybe 3-4 times. Shit man, give me LSD instead. Got pulled over by a trooper because my rear window was frozen, not having a working heater and that. No big deal, he didn't notice, let me go with warning. That said, I "may" have hit LSD the night before, so wasn't as high as I may have been otherwise.

Ate mushrooms maybe 7-8 times. Kind of cool, but I'll take the LSD. Truth is, I wouldn't take a trip on LSD again. The last time (1981) sent me into a bad trip, right after I smoked a bong. That's no fun, but overall LSD is a trip man. Sometimes I could swear my gal and I spoke without words.

Flash back 2 years sooner, by friends and I were looking for our first LSD trip. We met some guys literally in white coats driving a white station wagon. Yeah we're stupid as fuck. They said "it's like acid", so we bought it. Supposedly it was Cannabinol, but if you ask me it was just plain PCP. The three of us bought a 1/4 G and did it all up. Oh SNAP, next thing we know school buses are cop cars, one friend is doing the funky chicken, and the other got sick on the floor because he couldn't locate the bathroom. All kinds of weird shit. Bad bad trip. No thank you.

Back to the early 80s. Lots of cocaine back in the day, though to me a lot was 1/2 G a week at the most. I have low tolerances. Some of my "friends" were doing 3.5G a day. At that point I moved back home to get away from the cocaine, dumped the girlfriend, and started life a tad more mature.

Smoked cocaine no less than 25 times. That was during the late 80s early 90s. My buddy lived next door and loved to cook. Sometimes he'd need a place and we'd amp up. I still remember "hey Tony, wanna' party".....That and the look if his look of disappointment every time he cooked, he always wanted more. It's great if you want a heart attack. Cocaine sucks, the more you do the more you want. The more you do the less high you feel. The more you do the worse you feel, and the down is much further than the high is high....No thanks. I was a Correctional Officer during the late 80s. I still remember an inmate saying "you look like you did cocaine all night"........."Ah heck no, course not, just a fever is all".........Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!.

Tried meth maybe 5-6 times along the way. Fuck that shit, just keeps you up all night. I smoked it once with an old friend too. Lots of old friends were heavy users. It ruins all but the very strong ones able to quit, and even they have lasting problems. Meth = the walking dead.

At the end of the day, legalizing this shit sends the wrong message. Too many people in this country are far too high, and most don't function well, if at all. It's rapidly getting worse.

Last edited:
Alright alright, I see everyone telling stories of hallucinogenics. Shit I'm not immune. This goes back to the late 70s to early 90s.

I don't know, maybe I've hit LSD 10-12 times. So fun. I generally did it with my girlfriend, and when I say did it, there's nothing quite like sex on LSD......Unbelievable how I could stand at a full salute after.........Cough, never mind. Those were the days man. Great friends.

Hit Mescaline maybe 3-4 times. Shit man, give me LSD instead. Got pulled over by a trooper because my rear window was frozen, not having a working heater and that. No big deal, he didn't notice, let me go with warning. That said, I "may" have hit LSD the night before, so wasn't as high as I may have been otherwise.

Ate mushrooms maybe 7-8 times. Kind of cool, but I'll take the LSD. Truth is, I wouldn't take a trip on LSD again. The last time (1981) sent me into a bad trip, right after I smoked a bong. That's no fun, but overall LSD is a trip man. Sometimes I could swear my gal and I spoke without words.

Flash back 2 years sooner, by friends and I were looking for our first LSD trip. We met some guys literally in white coats driving a white station wagon. Yeah we're stupid as fuck. They said "it's like acid", so we bought it. Supposedly it was Cannabinol, but if you ask me it was just plain PCP. The three of us bought a 1/4 G and did it all up. Oh SNAP, next thing we know school buses are cop cars, one friend is doing the funky chicken, and the other got sick on the floor because he couldn't locate the bathroom. All kinds of weird shit. Bad bad trip. No thank you.

Back to the early 80s. Lots of cocaine back in the day, though to me a lot was 1/2 G a week at the most. I have low tolerances. Some of my "friends" were doing 3.5G a day. At that point I moved back home to get away from the cocaine, dumped the girlfriend, and started life a tad more mature.

Smoked cocaine no less than 25 times. That was during the late 80s early 90s. My buddy lived next door and loved to cook. Sometimes he'd need a place and we'd amp up. I still remember "hey Tony, wanna' party".....That and the look if his look of disappointment every time he cooked, he always wanted more. It's great if you want a heart attack. Cocaine sucks, the more you do the more you want. The more you do the less high you feel. The more you do the worse you feel, and the down is much further than the high is high....No thanks. I was a Correctional Officer during the late 80s. I still remember an inmate saying "you look like you did cocaine all night"........."Ah heck no, course not, just a fever is all".........Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!.

Tried meth maybe 5-6 times along the way. Fuck that shit, just keeps you up all night. I smoked it once with an old friend too. Lots of old friends were heavy users. It ruins all but the very strong ones able to quit, and even they have lasting problems. Meth = the walking dead.

At the end of the day, legalizing this shit sends the wrong message. Too many people in this country are far too high, and most don't function well, if at all. It's rapidly getting worse.

There ya go, never mix. Smoking weed while tripping for me is a no no. Get way to paranoid. Honestly, looking at the history of mass casualty events in and around Lakewood Colorado, it’s looking like they DO need to be looking into other things such as, why are the folks shooting shit up all the time out there? Legal pot and shrooms aren’t a threat. They don’t make one lazy, only enhance the laziness that already exists. I respect your position, if I disagree.

It’s very interesting reading. I can maybe see it as a therapy type thing, but it’s still something that needs to be done in controlled environments. To that side though, psychedelics are being used in all kinds of stuff. Like in the treatment of terminally ill cancer patients.

How Psychedelic Drugs Can Help Patients Face Death - MAPS

There is great stuff to read on both sides of the discussion.

coke was a waste of money for a half hour buzz and not worth the toll it can take on you......

Back in the mid eighties the shit was a hundred bucks a gram so we didnt do a whole lot of it.
Fast forward to the mid nineties and it was a hundred bucks for an eightball!!! We then did a shit ton of the stuff!!

Forum List

Back