The History of The GOP Since 1980....In One Paragraph.....

This is the problem with courting Stupid....at first they are your marks, but your dependence will lead to your subservience......and Trump, Boebert, and Greene.
There it is. They're getting close to the bottom of the well and rural meth cookers are too paranoid to come out and vote.

It begins with acknowledging that it happened.

I can very quickly determine whether your opinion as to why it did is worth entertaining.
I stated as much. Lets try and move on to the discussion portion of the program which you say is what you're interested in.

I stated as much. Lets try and move on to the discussion portion of the program which you say is what you're interested in.
Why would I continue, given that you appear to believe that the federal budget process is a matter of interpretation?

Why would I continue, given that you appear to believe that the federal budget process is a matter of interpretation?
WTF are you talking about? The deficit and the reason's it went up and down have little to do with the budget process is or isnt.

Im not sure what you're looking for here. There's a budget process, yes. Is that a controversial statement?
There is one.

Its sequence is not a matter of debate. Nor are the areas of authority.

Presidents bear a measure of responsibility for the consequences of their budget decisions. When you confront a MAGAt with results, they insist that it's Congress' fault.

If you accept that Presidents determine fiscal policy (with adjustments attendant to the appropriations process) then I'm pleased to go over the outcomes over the past 34 years.

Last edited:
There is one.
Ok
It's sequence is not a matter of debate. Nor are the areas of authority.
Ok
Presidents bear a measure of responsibility for the consequences of their budget decisions. When you confront a MAGAt with results, they insist that it's Congress' fault.
Well Congress is Constitutionally responsible for levying taxes and spending the money. Presidents get to submit a budget, but I can submit a budget to Congress as well but they dont have to give it any consideration.
If you accept that Presidents determine fiscal policy (with adjustments attendant to the appropriations process) then I'm pleased to go over the outcomes over the past 34 years.
When you say Presidents determine "fiscal policy" what do you mean by that? They 100% do not get to decide how the US spends it's money, and how much it spends. That's Congress. That's in black and white in the Constitution.

Article I, Section 9, Clause 7 (the Appropriations Clause) and Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 (the Taxing and Spending Clause).

This is the problem with courting Stupid....at first they are your marks, but your dependence will lead to your subservience......and Trump, Boebert, and Greene.

There it is. They're getting close to the bottom of the well and rural meth cookers are too paranoid to come out and vote.
Hmmmm?
“Courting stupid”…..it seems like it’s always disgusting Democrats “courting stupid”….don’t they want all of our most ignorant, most desperate, most fucked in the head citizens voting in elections? Don’t they want illegal wetbacks voting on various levels?
Don’t they struggle to define ‘woman’?
Don’t they think a man can become a woman by proclamation?
Are you sure you loons know what stupid is?

Ok

Ok

Well Congress is Constitutionally responsible for levying taxes and spending the money. Presidents get to submit a budget, but I can submit a budget to Congress as well but they dont have to give it any consideration.

When you say Presidents determine "fiscal policy" what do you mean by that? They 100% do not get to decide how the US spends it's money, and how much it spends. That's Congress. That's in black and white in the Constitution.

Article I, Section 9, Clause 7 (the Appropriations Clause) and Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 (the Taxing and Spending Clause).
This is EXACTLY the tedious waffling bs I don't have the patience to hear.

By what authority can Supply Side Hucksters promise you tax cuts?

Hmmmm?
“Courting stupid”…..it seems like it’s always disgusting Democrats “courting stupid”….don’t they want all of our most ignorant, most desperate, most fucked in the head citizens voting in elections? Don’t they want illegal wetbacks voting on various levels?
Don’t they struggle to define ‘woman’?
Don’t they think a man can become a woman by proclamation?
Are you sure you loons know what stupid is?
Yes.

Sum the net additions to private sector payrolls under the past 3 GOP administrations.

Forum List

Back