The History of The GOP Since 1980....In One Paragraph.....

Are people really disagreeing with the fact that the deficit dropped or the reason it happened?

If you believe it's because Biden is some fiscal wizard or fiscal conservative who cut government spending to reduce it then you're living in fantasy land. All that happened was the pandemic ended and the unprecedented spending that went with it went away as well so he deficit fell. That didn't happen because of some policy difference between the left and the right. Do you believe that had Biden won the 2016 election that spending we did on COVID would have been significantly less?

They are disagreeing with how the federal budget process works? What does that have to do with policy?

What about it?

Hey......you are talking actual policy........you aren't supposed to do that, you are simply supposed to let the left wing asshats make the empty allegation and then let them call you "racist," if you respond......

Hey......you are talking actual policy........you aren't supposed to do that, you are simply supposed to let the left wing asshats make the empty allegation and then let them call you "racist," if you respond......
Yeah with the guy who claims no one will talk policy with him. My bad.

Like other big players in Republican politics, the Club appears to have concluded that politicians whose only skill is setting fires, or pouring gasoline on those set by others, can be useful allies. “That’s sort of their strategy — that the prairie fire is going to help us because we’re going to burn down some things we want to burn down, or the smoke’s going to confuse enough that we can get some things done,” said Bob Inglis, a former Republican congressman from South Carolina. “But it’s just such a dangerous strategy. Because you cannot control where the prairie fire is going.”

Sounds to me like he's described both parties pretty well, but, of course, those of you in the tribes can only see with tunnel vision.

Sounds to me like he's described both parties pretty well, but, of course, those of you in the tribes can only see with tunnel vision.
That kind of puerile "pox on both their houses" crap is one reason why we're dealing with 30+ trillion in debt.

Can you post any, Bri?

Show us
1690387422540.png

You haven’t made the case for a single policy going on 3 pages now.

The minute you acknowledge the connection between the WH, and the federal budget.

It's pointless to discuss the effects of policy you insist can't be effected.

Anytime you are ready to move on to outcomes, call me.

The minute you acknowledge the connection between the WH, and the federal budget.

It's pointless to discuss the effects of policy you insist can't be effected.

Anytime you are ready to move on to outcomes, call me.
I did 2 pages ago. I even quoted the law that requires it. I never said the executive has no role or wasn’t connected to it.

I did 2 pages ago. I even quoted the law that requires it. I never said the executive has no role or wasn’t connected to it.
That wasn't the point..

It is that POTUS has a DETERMINANT role in the establishment of fiscal policy.

Do you acknowledge this?

Forum List

Back