The Hoax of Record Temperatures

The tiny amount ? Ha ha. Why don’t you stick your hand in a megawatt power source then. Tiny ? Hilarious. So now that you’ve been proven wrong, we‘re now just debating by how much.

A tiny amount is stored in the country.
How long would it power the country in an emergency?
1 minute? Less?

I never said it didn't store energy, I gave you why they did. You still haven't provided a link to your reasons.
They do it to store electricity
it's not exactly what they use them for and it's explained in the link. You should read it.
I’ll do better dufus. From your own source.
“The utility said that battery storage will take on greater importance as New York State increases the amount of renewable energy lighting homes and businesses, running vehicles and providing heating and cooling.”
A tiny amount is stored in the country.
How long would it power the country in an emergency?
1 minute? Less?
Are you planning to disrupt all the electricity sources at once ? You’re watching too many movies.

They do it to store electricity

I’ll do better dufus. From your own source.
“The utility said that battery storage will take on greater importance as New York State increases the amount of renewable energy lighting homes and businesses, running vehicles and providing heating and cooling.”

Are you planning to disrupt all the electricity sources at once ? You’re watching too many movies.

Are you planning on running the entire country with your "reliable" solar?

why do they store it? still not answering anything.
So you’re now admitting we store electricity using batteries from your own source. Do you admit we also use HYDRO PUMPING for storage too ?
Are you planning on running the entire country with your "reliable" solar?
No dufus….renewables are many sources. Solar is one. Would you plan on doing away with all the hydro sources we’ve had for decades ? You aren't very bright are you ?

So you’re now admitting we store electricity using batteries from your own source. Do you admit we also use HYDRO PUMPING for storage too ?

No dufus….renewables are many sources. Solar is one. Would you plan on doing away with all the hydro sources we’ve had for decades ? You aren't very bright are you ?

We're going to run the entire country on wind, hydro and solar? LOL!

I'm not planning on getting rid of our hydro, but plenty of green idiots want to rip out dams.

Still no backup up for your 228 new hydro plants in the US?

You're not very bright. DURR

renewables are many sources.
except they're not stored on the active service. Why is that? I gave you the link and it seems you've ignored it. So demfk of you!

From my link...

The utility said that battery storage will take on greater importance as New York State increases the amount of renewable energy lighting homes and businesses

Guess what that implies?

So you must be getting angry…..try to control yourself bubba.
why must I? Just cause you spew nonsense doesn't mean it affects me. I merely point out the nonsensical posts of yours. It seems you are sinking.

I'm not planning on getting rid of our hydro, but plenty of green idiots want to rip out dams.

the Dago dude still thinks they store electricity for when there is no power available? hahahahahahahahaaha

And, I gave him a link with why and he ignored it!! special.

the Dago dude still thinks they store electricity for when there is no power available? hahahahahahahahaaha

And, I gave him a link with why and he ignored it!! special.
What an idiot. Why else would you store electricity ? Are you that stupid ? You even misstated it’s “ no electricity available”

except they're not stored on the active service. Why is that? I gave you the link and it seems you've ignored it. So demfk of you!

From my link...

The utility said that battery storage will take on greater importance as New York State increases the amount of renewable energy lighting homes and businesses

Guess what that implies?
It doesn’t imply anything. It’s says it directly. Con Ed DOES NOT MAKE ELECTRICITY DUFUS. IT MANAGES and distributes it.

Nope. We are going to slowly replace many of the existing fossil fuel plants with more reliable and cheaper energy sources from renewables. You’re an idiot. The idea is to decentralize electricity production so power is produced cheaper locally Using the best renewable resources of that area. You’re way too stupid.
Why does hydro from river and tidal need anymore back up than oil fired boilers ?

I never said it didn't store energy, I gave you why they did. You still haven't provided a link to your reasons.
They have batteries to store electricity, Dah. How is that hard to understand ?

Forum List

Back