The Hoax of Record Temperatures

Solar farms cost less to manufacture per Mega watt than any fossil fuel plant.

And they're much less useful than any fossil fuel plant.

You against hydro, tidal and geo thermal power too ?

I'm still waiting for you to provide details of 228 new US hydro projects.
Why won't you post it? Is it because you're a moron?
Keep waiting lazy ass.

Still waiting for you to provide details of all your new coal fired plants…where are they ?

Didn't China get the memo?

Still waiting for you to provide details of all your new coal fired plants…where are they ?
Mostly in China and India I think who are reaping the rewards of cheap energy. Do keep up.

Greg

Oh, now you moving to China and India ?
Why would I want to do that? But as they supply most of the world's solar panels I thought it'd be your Mecca!!!

Global solar PV manufacturing capacity has increasingly moved from Europe, Japan and the United States to China over the last decade. China has invested over USD 50 billion in new PV supply capacity – ten times more than Europe − and created more than 300 000 manufacturing jobs across the solar PV value chain since 2011. Today, China’s share in all the manufacturing stages of solar panels (such as polysilicon, ingots, wafers, cells and modules) exceeds 80%. This is more than double China’s share of global PV demand. In addition, the country is home to the world’s 10 top suppliers of solar PV manufacturing equipment. China has been instrumental in bringing down costs worldwide for solar PV, with multiple benefits for clean energy transitions. At the same time, the level of geographical concentration in global supply chains also creates potential challenges that governments need to address.

Greg

Why would I want to do that? But as they supply most of the world's solar panels I thought it'd be your Mecca!!!

Global solar PV manufacturing capacity has increasingly moved from Europe, Japan and the United States to China over the last decade. China has invested over USD 50 billion in new PV supply capacity – ten times more than Europe − and created more than 300 000 manufacturing jobs across the solar PV value chain since 2011. Today, China’s share in all the manufacturing stages of solar panels (such as polysilicon, ingots, wafers, cells and modules) exceeds 80%. This is more than double China’s share of global PV demand. In addition, the country is home to the world’s 10 top suppliers of solar PV manufacturing equipment. China has been instrumental in bringing down costs worldwide for solar PV, with multiple benefits for clean energy transitions. At the same time, the level of geographical concentration in global supply chains also creates potential challenges that governments need to address.

Greg
And you point is what ?

You're a twatgrommet!!!

China is building six times more new coal plants than other countries, report finds​

Seems renewables are NOT reliable at times. Whodathunkit!!!!

Greg

I asked how many new coal,fired plants in America ? Now you‘re hung up about China. Your point is what ?

I asked how many new coal,fired plants in America ? Now you‘re hung up about China. Your point is what ?
WRONG you lying twatdribble!!

"Still waiting for you to provide details of all your new coal fired plants…where are they ?"

If you meant "in the USA" then you should have added it, twatrot!!!

Greg

WRONG you lying twatdribble!!

"Still waiting for you to provide details of all your new coal fired plants…where are they ?"

If you meant "in the USA" then you should have added it, twatrot!!!

Greg
You came into the game late idiot.
Try doing some background reading.

Forum List

Back