The Homeless people of California

Another I got mine and to hell with what your state has done to the poor...............Just put blinders on when you walk around there and ignore all the homeless.....................Again..............you don't address the issue.............the people leaving............the businesses leaving........and the homeless............

Enjoy.............as you just sidestep the issue.

pohahahaha....I live here I see long lines in restaurants, freeways, open houses for houses, cafes, beaches, theme parks, no vacancies in appartments, one of the busiest airports inbound and outbound, fancy cars all over the place, none I know of looking for a job, and you telling me the state is going down? how you idiot how and i live here?
are homeless people ? of course, and again they are the fattest poor people you can see in world, they are fed well....they refuse to work, and they have mental and drug problems and lot of them don't like to be helped or even bothered.....heck every time i offer food they turn it down. get your facts from here not from faux news.

Are you suggesting that REAL Americans get “their facts” about America from barely Americans that speak broken English?
I'll tell you you get crap from Fox and Rush Etc period starting with how horrible California is LOL. And everything else democratic. Always with no evidence just garbage...

Franco, I can’t understand a damn word your sloppy old drunk ass just said. Try again in the morning bud.
In short, you are brainwashed Fox pots or whatever. California is doing great and has tents for the homeless. A lot better then where you live and the weather is better to.

That’s weird...I just took my Labrador for a walk in my backyard....with happens to be the sandy shore of the Pacific Ocean.
Nice try though bud.

6 years from 2009 to 2015... Think it might have something to do with the corrupt GOP real estate bubble of 2008-9? How about the incredible inequality and ruin of the middle class under GOP tax policy the last 35 years? How about cuts in in services of all kinds in the same years? You better stop thinking and go back to Fox and Rush...
Jobs are booming right now..............and the high rates of homelessness is now...........wrong again.........derp
These people mainly have jobs, but thanks to the GOP they don't pay enough and that's in the whole country, not just a mountain of BS propaganda about evil democratic Los Angeles...
As you ignore the prices in California..............standard liberal BS derp..........

You will not address how Dems have made costs go through the roof...........you mission is clear.......deflect or blame other for your self inflicted problems in California.........

You push a party of excuses.
Their house prices are about demand in certain places. You're brainwashed. Stories day and night on your BS propaganda machine about the homeless in California. When you don't give a s***about the ones in your state...

Another I got mine and to hell with what your state has done to the poor...............Just put blinders on when you walk around there and ignore all the homeless.....................Again..............you don't address the issue.............the people leaving............the businesses leaving........and the homeless............

Enjoy.............as you just sidestep the issue.

pohahahaha....I live here I see long lines in restaurants, freeways, open houses for houses, cafes, beaches, theme parks, no vacancies in appartments, one of the busiest airports inbound and outbound, fancy cars all over the place, none I know of looking for a job, and you telling me the state is going down? how you idiot how and i live here?
are homeless people ? of course, and again they are the fattest poor people you can see in world, they are fed well....they refuse to work, and they have mental and drug problems and lot of them don't like to be helped or even bothered.....heck every time i offer food they turn it down. get your facts from here not from faux news.

Are you suggesting that REAL Americans get “their facts” about America from barely Americans that speak broken English?
I'll tell you you get crap from Fox and Rush Etc period starting with how horrible California is LOL. And everything else democratic. Always with no evidence just garbage...

Franco, I can’t understand a damn word your sloppy old drunk ass just said. Try again in the morning bud.
In short, you are brainwashed Fox pots or whatever. California is doing great and has tents for the homeless. A lot better then where you live and the weather is better to.

Your dream King Gavin Newsom just admitted on national television that Mexifornia is the richest and the poorest state. You hate inequality...right?

That’s weird...I just took my Labrador for a walk in my backyard....with happens to be the sandy shore of the Pacific Ocean.
Nice try though bud.
So what? California is doing mediocre perhaps but also the best anywhere... Times are still hard thanks to the GOP giveaway to the rich and Corruption icaramba.

California offered the homeless free housing and many turned it down .

They are homeless because they want to be .....

Maybe not "want to be" but most of the homeless I have encountered are there because they are not willing to conform to society norms.
If you're sick, you go to the hospital.
If you're house is on fire, you call the fire department.
If you or your property is violated, call the cops.
If you are homeless, go to the shelters.

Most who showed up at our weekly feast would not go to the shelter...

Your dream King Gavin Newsom just admitted on national television that Mexifornia is the richest and the poorest state. You hate inequality...right?
No idea who that is. I hate GOP inequality and Corruption and greed, that's why I'm a I'm a Democrat totally.

California offered the homeless free housing and many turned it down .

They are homeless because they want to be .....

Maybe not "want to be" but most of the homeless I have encountered are there because they are not willing to conform to society norms.
If you're sick, you go to the hospital.
If you're house is on fire, you call the fire department.
If you or your property is violated, call the cops.
If you are homeless, go to the shelters.

Most who showed up at our weekly feast would not go to the shelter...
Shelters are nothing great-- they like tents. They are the happiest homeless in the world. LOL

Nice try though bud.
So what? California is doing mediocre perhaps but also the best anywhere... Times are still hard thanks to the GOP giveaway to the rich and Corruption icaramba.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what's happening in California, do you?
Just In: California Passes Measure Giving Federal Money To Illegals, Benefits Shock

No idea who that is. I hate GOP inequality and Corruption and greed, that's why I'm a I'm a Democrat totally.

No, that's why you're a dumbass....totally.

Nice try though bud.

Just In: California Passes Measure Giving Federal Money To Illegals, Benefits Shock
Probably cheaper than giving them ER care for free. This is the GOP's God damn fault they love it another wedge issue for fools like you. Pass the God damn 2010 democratic comprehensive bill with good SSID card for God's sake. Not a stupid wall and won't work.

Hilariously ironic, super dupe ignoramus LOL. Everything you know is BS propaganda.

Nice try though bud.

Probably cheaper than giving them ER care for free. This is the GOP's God damn fault they love it another wedge issue for fools like you. Pass the God damn 2010 democratic comprehensive bill with good SSID card for God's sake. Not a stupid wall and won't work.

WTF is "probably"....

Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron?

Nice try though bud.

WTF is "probably"....
From your link... Giving them Medicaid and a doctor and preventive care is cheaper than ER care

WTF, are you six?

Nice try though bud.

WTF is "probably"....
From your link... Giving them Medicaid and a doctor and preventive care is cheaper than ER care

You obviously have no common sense. How's you're math skills? If you have, let's say, 100,000 getting Medicaid vs 1000 going to the ER which is cheaper?

And I checked your link.
no one else is reporting that. check your alternate facts, super dupe
https://www.google.com/search?q=fac...roid-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

WTF is "probably"....

You obviously have no common sense. How's you're math skills? If you have, let's say, 100,000 getting Medicaid vs 1000 going to the ER which is cheaper?
Didn't happen anyway, super dupe
https://www.google.com/search?q=fac...roid-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

WTF, are you six?
Do you have any actual argument or real facts or respectable links, super duper?

WTF, are you six?
Do you have any actual argument or real facts or respectable links, super duper?

Not to worry, you're probably much safer remaining ignorant.

California votes to expand Medicaid to illegal aliens

California Assembly passes bill expanding Medicaid to immigrants

https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/o...ity-for-non-citizens-in-medicaid-and-chip.pdf

Forum List

Back