The Homeless people of California

You obviously have absolutely no idea what's happening in California, do you?
Just In: California Passes Measure Giving Federal Money To Illegals, Benefits Shock
Probably cheaper than giving them ER care for free. This is the GOP's God damn fault they love it another wedge issue for fools like you. Pass the God damn 2010 democratic comprehensive bill with good SSID card for God's sake. Not a stupid wall and won't work.

WTF is "probably"....
From your link... Giving them Medicaid and a doctor and preventive care is cheaper than ER care

You obviously have no common sense. How's you're math skills? If you have, let's say, 100,000 getting Medicaid vs 1000 going to the ER which is cheaper?
Didn't happen anyway, super dupe
https://www.google.com/search?q=fac...roid-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

And you expected the Media to report on this...LOL, sure.

So you hating on Pelosi because she has 30 mil net worth most from her husband and you call her elitist...and you voted on a faux billionaire conman?
BS open secrets has her net worth at 200 million. Not to mention shess a blithering idiot that wants your dumb ass policies for the rest of the country.

I like a lower cost of living. I'm not against coal and drilling. And I don't want to pay higher taxes and higher prices for everything.

Do me a favor. Keep your dumb ass policies in your state. We don't want them, and we don't need them.

Again, bring back the 10th and leave us out of your stupidity.
While the hell are you and what state your from ?
To me there is only California where I live and I wanna live everything else to me is a fly over states to go to civilised Europe, asia and other parts I enjoy spending vacations at.

And if you hate California this much...why dont boycott the food that comes from it, the entertainment, the technology, huh?
What great state you live in Picasso ?
Another I got mine and to hell with what your state has done to the poor...............Just put blinders on when you walk around there and ignore all the homeless.....................Again..............you don't address the issue.............the people leaving............the businesses leaving........and the homeless............

Enjoy.............as you just sidestep the issue.

pohahahaha....I live here I see long lines in restaurants, freeways, open houses for houses, cafes, beaches, theme parks, no vacancies in appartments, one of the busiest airports inbound and outbound, fancy cars all over the place, none I know of looking for a job, and you telling me the state is going down? how you idiot how and i live here?
are homeless people ? of course, and again they are the fattest poor people you can see in world, they are fed well....they refuse to work, and they have mental and drug problems and lot of them don't like to be helped or even bothered.....heck every time i offer food they turn it down. get your facts from here not from faux news.

Are you suggesting that REAL Americans get “their facts” about America from barely Americans that speak broken English?
Real Americans? Which ones? Apache or the ponca? You both are just refugees from Europe. Lol

pohahahaha....I live here I see long lines in restaurants, freeways, open houses for houses, cafes, beaches, theme parks, no vacancies in appartments, one of the busiest airports inbound and outbound, fancy cars all over the place, none I know of looking for a job, and you telling me the state is going down? how you idiot how and i live here?
are homeless people ? of course, and again they are the fattest poor people you can see in world, they are fed well....they refuse to work, and they have mental and drug problems and lot of them don't like to be helped or even bothered.....heck every time i offer food they turn it down. get your facts from here not from faux news.

Are you suggesting that REAL Americans get “their facts” about America from barely Americans that speak broken English?
I'll tell you you get crap from Fox and Rush Etc period starting with how horrible California is LOL. And everything else democratic. Always with no evidence just garbage...

Franco, I can’t understand a damn word your sloppy old drunk ass just said. Try again in the morning bud.
In short, you are brainwashed Fox pots or whatever. California is doing great and has tents for the homeless. A lot better then where you live and the weather is better to.

That’s weird...I just took my Labrador for a walk in my backyard....with happens to be the sandy shore of the Pacific Ocean.
Nice try though bud.
A house that's its backyard facing the ocean? HAHAHAHAHA

BS open secrets has her net worth at 200 million. Not to mention shess a blithering idiot that wants your dumb ass policies for the rest of the country.

I like a lower cost of living. I'm not against coal and drilling. And I don't want to pay higher taxes and higher prices for everything.

Do me a favor. Keep your dumb ass policies in your state. We don't want them, and we don't need them.

Again, bring back the 10th and leave us out of your stupidity.
To me there is only California where I live and I wanna live everything else to me is a fly over states to go to civilised Europe, asia and other parts I enjoy spending vacations at.

And if you hate California this much...why dont boycott the food that comes from it, the entertainment, the technology, huh?
Another I got mine and to hell with what your state has done to the poor...............Just put blinders on when you walk around there and ignore all the homeless.....................Again..............you don't address the issue.............the people leaving............the businesses leaving........and the homeless............

Real Americans? Which ones? Apache or the ponca? You both are just refugees from Europe. Lol

I’m pretty sure you know exactly who / what a REAL American is.
A couple hints: Real Americans don’t wear rags on their heads and English is their primary language.
Also, you do realize that America wasn’t America until July 4, 1776...right?

Last edited:

A couple hints: Real Americans don’t wear rags on their heads and English is their primary language.
There are two kinds of americans:
1- educated, open minded, healthy looking Americans.
2- Obese, dumb and narcissists ones like you. :)

It's time for you to move from OC, it turned blue and there are tons of muslims there :p Mr KKK.

No idea who that is. I hate GOP inequality and Corruption and greed, that's why I'm a I'm a Democrat totally.

No, that's why you're a dumbass....totally.
Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron?

WTF, are you six?
Do you have any actual argument or real facts or respectable links, super duper?

Not to worry, you're probably much safer remaining ignorant.

California votes to expand Medicaid to illegal aliens

Just In: California Passes Measure Giving Federal Money To Illegals, Benefits Shock

California Assembly passes bill expanding Medicaid to immigrants

https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid/o...ity-for-non-citizens-in-medicaid-and-chip.pdf
Those are all crap you idiot no real newspaper or TV station has this story you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Rags? What the hell LOL

Rags? What the hell LOL
He meant this :p

INFBZIAX4ZEYLJOI3VLUZGDPN4.jpg

In short, you are brainwashed Fox pots or whatever. California is doing great and has tents for the homeless. A lot better then where you live and the weather is better to.

Your dream King Gavin Newsom just admitted on national television that Mexifornia is the richest and the poorest state. You hate inequality...right?
No idea who that is. I hate GOP inequality and Corruption and greed, that's why I'm a I'm a Democrat totally.

WTF, are you six?
He's 5.

Your dream King Gavin Newsom just admitted on national television that Mexifornia is the richest and the poorest state. You hate inequality...right?

WTF, are you six?
He's 5.
I know you've got nothing but really that's pathetic LOL. BTW I'm 67.

WTF, are you six?
He's 5.
I know you've got nothing but really that's pathetic LOL. BTW I'm 67.
Evidently I have enough to trigger you, and I'm 63.

The Homeless people of California

This thread is very misleading, but brings up an issue that is so strange in Denmark and other civilized countries, i.e., homeless people. By choice or a byproduct or ...

I have been to California and drove all around that state, and only saw homeless people in major cities in some areas. SAD! Mostly, California has many nice neighborhoods, many nice cars like in Europe, but also old cars, and that state has many scenic sites. Great place to visit!

This thread should explore ... WHY are there so many homeless people in California AND other USA states ... when there are also many rich people. There must be good explanations for the homeless situation, but I do not see any.

6 years from 2009 to 2015... Think it might have something to do with the corrupt GOP real estate bubble of 2008-9? How about the incredible inequality and ruin of the middle class under GOP tax policy the last 35 years? How about cuts in in services of all kinds in the same years? You better stop thinking and go back to Fox and Rush...
Jobs are booming right now..............and the high rates of homelessness is now...........wrong again.........derp
These people mainly have jobs, but thanks to the GOP they don't pay enough and that's in the whole country, not just a mountain of BS propaganda about evil democratic Los Angeles...
As you ignore the prices in California..............standard liberal BS derp..........

You will not address how Dems have made costs go through the roof...........you mission is clear.......deflect or blame other for your self inflicted problems in California.........

You push a party of excuses.
Link to the prices going through the roof please? Housing costs- demand is too high. The price of having the best economy in the world and lots of sun...
Already done so throughout the thread.............Guess you didn't want to see it.

One nation, under gAwd, with li....
Some refer to it as The Great Satan. Perhaps ?

Forum List

Back