The Homosexual Dilemma

Look, from this thread it is very clear that there is a wide difference of opinion on gay marriage, homosexuality in general, and whether it is a normal or abnormal human condition.

When societies face such differences they vote and the majority opinion is accepted, or dealt with, by all.

So, lets let america vote on whether the nation should sanction gay unions as marriages, allow them but call them something else, or ban them totally.

let the people speak.

whether you comprehend it or not, all of our rights in this country were originally established by majority vote. We may say they were "God-given" but we made them valid by majority vote.

Lets do the same on the gay issues and put the issue to bed (poor choice of words) for a while.

The same sex marriage supporters claim a majority of the people in the country support it. If that is true, why would they be opposed to having a vote. If they hold the majority they claim, wouldn't that guarantee a win for them.

because they know that they are not in a majority. prop 8 in california proved that
Prop H8 would never win again. Prop 22 won by over 15%...Prop H8 barely won...and that's with money pouring in from Utah and congregations pouring out to street corners (with their children) on Sundays.

so what is you objection to having a national referendum in every state on gay marriage?
Because civil rights aren't up for majority vote....that's YOUR side of the issue.

(Do you think inter-racial marriage would win if it was up for a vote?)

yes, I do. not in 1890, but today it would pass. if you are so sure a majority support gay marriage why do you fear a vote?

Seems there are more lovers than haters. You poor dear...

U.S. Acceptance of Gay Lesbian Relations Is the New Normal

You can't call accepting something abnormal normal based on numbers.

Right...we go by how you feel about it. :lol:

funny, you want our entire society to function based on the way you feeeeeeeeeeeel about it. You are a bigotted, confused idiot.

It's funny when people like Seawytch say such things then demand society function the way she wants when it comes to marriage.
Seawytch is demanding that society all have a gay marriage?
She's demanding society accept gay marriage as OK.

but thats exactly what you want. you want a minority to dictate to the majority.

The 3 branches of government were established to prevent the tyranny of the majority over the minority. No one is forcing you to become gay, attend a gay wedding, condone or endorse gay marriage, or marry gay people. But, you don't get to determine what someone else's rights should be.

The Sexually Abnormal are not being tyrannized. ROFLMNAO!

To the Contrary, the Sexually Abnormal are presently being allowed to DEMONSTRATE THAT SEXUAL ABNORMALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Since the beginning of mankind, such has been noted as a threat to the species. As Civilization progressed, various cultures have accepted such and without exception, normalizing sexual abnormality was quickly followed by the failure of the culture.

And we can see WHY in the behavior of the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality, over just the last few years; as they have gone from being entirely NEGATED, their sexuality being ILLEGAL, to their suing people, RUINING LIVES OF THE INNOCENT who were merely exercising their rights to not participate in behavior which THEY RECOGNIZE as unreasonably debauched, intellectually deranged and physiologically deviant.

People who simply state that they are against the destruction of marriage, are being FIRED from PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT...

The Argument against the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality was and remains that to normalize them will result in the promotion of Sexual Abnormality, the lowering of public standards and the means of individuals to speak freely against such behavior without fear of Government reprisal, will be injured.

THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED... and that is why the homosexuals will soon be returned to the top shelf and toward the back of the proverbial closet.

The same sex marriage supporters claim a majority of the people in the country support it. If that is true, why would they be opposed to having a vote. If they hold the majority they claim, wouldn't that guarantee a win for them.

because they know that they are not in a majority. prop 8 in california proved that
Prop H8 would never win again. Prop 22 won by over 15%...Prop H8 barely won...and that's with money pouring in from Utah and congregations pouring out to street corners (with their children) on Sundays.

so what is you objection to having a national referendum in every state on gay marriage?
Because civil rights aren't up for majority vote....that's YOUR side of the issue.

yes, I do. not in 1890, but today it would pass. if you are so sure a majority support gay marriage why do you fear a vote?

So do I with interracial marriage.

I don't understand why same sex supporters that claim they have majority support for it don't want a vote if their claim means they are guaranteed to win. It would be like me knowing the lottery numbers for tonight's drawing and not buying a ticket.

You can't call accepting something abnormal normal based on numbers.

funny, you want our entire society to function based on the way you feeeeeeeeeeeel about it. You are a bigotted, confused idiot.

It's funny when people like Seawytch say such things then demand society function the way she wants when it comes to marriage.

its called hypocrisy and she is very good at it.

Most lefties are. They live by the concept that it's OK for them to do something they say is wrong if done in a way they don't like. Use the marriage argument they put forth. Their claim is that two consenting adults that want to be married should be able to do so and no one should prevent it. At that point, although I don't personally believe it, pose a brother/sister marriage. They are quick to deny the equality they claim for same sex couples. They do toward those situations what they say is wrong to do for consenting adults. They try to justify it with hypocrisy by claiming there are compelling reasons in those cases. The hypocrisy they don't see is that they think they can determine what is compelling when they don't like it but in cases they support, no reason is compelling.

The Ideological Left does not contest incest marriage, nor do they contest polygamy, or bestiality... And they don't care about it, because they're idiots without the slightest means to reason through the equation and recognize the immorality of such and the destructive nature of immorality... and they do so, because they can't stand the idea that someone else should tell them how to act.

The Left wants to be free, without bearing ANY of the responsibilities that are intrinsic to such.

FTR: That's OKA: Evil...

Most lefties are. They live by the concept that it's OK for them to do something they say is wrong if done in a way they don't like. Use the marriage argument they put forth. Their claim is that two consenting adults that want to be married should be able to do so and no one should prevent it. At that point, although I don't personally believe it, pose a brother/sister marriage. They are quick to deny the equality they claim for same sex couples. They do toward those situations what they say is wrong to do for consenting adults. They try to justify it with hypocrisy by claiming there are compelling reasons in those cases. The hypocrisy they don't see is that they think they can determine what is compelling when they don't like it but in cases they support, no reason is compelling.

The Ideological Left does not contest incest marriage, nor do they contest polygamy, or bestiality... And they don't care about it, because they're idiots without the slightest means to reason through the equation and recognize the immorality of such and the destructive nature of immorality... and they do so, because they can't stand the idea that someone else should tell them how to act.

The Left wants to be free, without bearing ANY of the responsibilities that are intrinsic to such.

I've met few that don't oppose those.

yep, the liberal mantra, if it feels good, do it, and make it legal. if it destroys society, so fricking what.

liberalism is a mental disease.

yep, the liberal mantra, if it feels good, do it, and make it legal. if it destroys society, so fricking what.

I would say it's if I want it you should support it but if you expect me to do the same, you're forcing your beliefs down my throat.

Civil rights are not submitted to winning the hearts and minds of the mintory hetero-fascists.

but thats exactly what you want. you want a minority to dictate to the majority.

I've never seen homosexuals stating that the law should be that heterosexuals are required to Civilly Marry someone of the same sex.

Why do people not send me the memo.

>>>

Look, from this thread it is very clear that there is a wide difference of opinion on gay marriage, homosexuality in general, and whether it is a normal or abnormal human condition.

When societies face such differences they vote and the majority opinion is accepted, or dealt with, by all.

So, lets let america vote on whether the nation should sanction gay unions as marriages, allow them but call them something else, or ban them totally.

let the people speak.

whether you comprehend it or not, all of our rights in this country were originally established by majority vote. We may say they were "God-given" but we made them valid by majority vote.

Lets do the same on the gay issues and put the issue to bed (poor choice of words) for a while.

1. There are no provisions within the constitution for the nation to vote on laws.

2. The State of Alabama (amongst others) voted to deny Civil Marriage to mixed race couples. Do you support the power of people to vote for that?

>>>>

It might not have passed in 1990.....and what is it, do you think, that changed the minds of people in that regard?

Civil rights are not submitted to winning the hearts and minds of the mintory hetero-fascists.

I've never seen homosexuals stating that the law should be that heterosexuals are required to Civilly Marry someone of the same sex.

>>>

The Left is evil... And Evil ever comes in and says" Hey, if ya listen to me, your life will be ruined."

The Left says: "Hey, if ya drop the Sodomy Laws, we'll NEVER ask to be allowed to join the military or to be married or to adopt children". They such at every venue wherein the issue is discussed, for a couple of decades... and where it is pointed out the the logical extension of dropping the sodomy laws, is that they will demand to be allowed to serve in the US Military and that they'll demand to be married and to adopt children, they RAIL ON IN FAUX OUTRAGE that such assertions are fallacious, interjecting the ubiquitous "Slippery Slope".

Then, when the sodomy laws are dropped, they demand to be allowed to serve in the Military to Marry and adopt children.

That's what evil does.

I would say it's if I want it you should support it but if you expect me to do the same, you're forcing your beliefs down my throat.
Why this imagery....every....single....time?

And I'm sorry if I'm forcing you to have a gay marriage. Not my intent. I just want you to NOT restrict my legal rights to marry.

It might not have passed in 1990.....and what is it, do you think, that changed the minds of people in that regard?

Longer time for indoctrination of more younger people.

I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

Wow- so you hate any Americans who don't have sex the way you approve of? Oh wait- only American men who don't have sex the way you approve of.....
Most conservatives don't care what consenting adults do in their own homes, but there are exceptions.

thats what the gay agenda is missing. The truth. No one cares what two consenting adults do in private. The objection comes when a small minority in society decide to force their views on the rest of us. No one wants gays to be punished or discriminated against. But we do not agree that a gay hook up is equal morally, socially, or ethically to a man/woman marriage.

Human biology and anatomy support our views, not theirs.

And we don't care what your opinion is, the law disagrees with how you feel about it.

its not my opinion, its biological fact.,

No- just your opinion.

>>>

The Left is evil... And Evil ever comes in and says" Hey, if ya listen to me, your life will be ruined."

The Left says: "Hey, if ya drop the Sodomy Laws, we'll NEVER ask to be allowed to join the military or to be married or to adopt children". They such at every venue wherein the issue is discussed, for a couple of decades... and where it is pointed out the the logical extension of dropping the sodomy laws, is that they will demand to be allowed to serve in the US Military and that they'll demand to be married and to adopt children, they RAIL ON IN FAUX OUTRAGE that such assertions are fallacious, interjecting the ubiquitous "Slippery Slope".

Then, when the sodomy laws are dropped, they demand to be allowed to serve in the Military to Marry and adopt children.

That's what evil does.
It's evil to serve in the military?

It's evil to marry?

It's evil to adopt children?

Interesting.

And I'm sorry if I'm forcing you to have a gay marriage. Not my intent. I just want you to NOT restrict my legal rights to marry.

Your intent seems to be to whine and bitch because people don't agree with what you want to do.

Longer time for indoctrination of more younger people.
You mean, like religious indoctrination? Hey! Maybe you're on to something there. Those worried about the indoctrination of children should work to disallow overtly religious people from marrying.

Your intent seems to be to whine and bitch because people don't agree with what you want to do.
What I "want to do"? I'm already married, my friend. :D

Forum List

Back