The Homosexual Dilemma

Right...we go by how you feel about it. :lol:

funny, you want our entire society to function based on the way you feeeeeeeeeeeel about it. You are a bigotted, confused idiot.

It's funny when people like Seawytch say such things then demand society function the way she wants when it comes to marriage.

its called hypocrisy and she is very good at it.
Use the marriage argument they put forth. Their claim is that two consenting adults that want to be married should be able to do so and no one should prevent it. At that point, although I don't personally believe it, pose a brother/sister marriage. They are quick to deny the equality they claim for same sex couples. .

Speaking of hypocrisy- your post is a prime example.

I have always claimed that a same gender couple should be able to marry exactly like my wife and I are.

Nothing more- nothing less.

Bigots like you- who oppose same gender marriage- are the ones who keep calling us hypocrites- for not supporting something you also oppose.

The ones who keep bringing up the subject of brother/sister marriages are conservatives who oppose marriage equality for same gender couples.

You bring it up only to try to deny marriage to same gender couples- and that- that is hypocrisy.
It also fails as both a red herring and slippery slope fallacy – same-sex couples are currently eligible to marry, brothers and sisters not.

No one is seeking to 'change marriage.'

funny, you want our entire society to function based on the way you feeeeeeeeeeeel about it. You are a bigotted, confused idiot.

It's funny when people like Seawytch say such things then demand society function the way she wants when it comes to marriage.

Use the marriage argument they put forth. Their claim is that two consenting adults that want to be married should be able to do so and no one should prevent it. At that point, although I don't personally believe it, pose a brother/sister marriage. They are quick to deny the equality they claim for same sex couples. .

I have always claimed that a same gender couple should be able to marry exactly like my wife and I are.

Bigots like you- who oppose same gender marriage- are the ones who keep calling us hypocrites- for not supporting something you also oppose.

The ones who keep bringing up the subject of brother/sister marriages are conservatives who oppose marriage equality for same gender couples.

You bring it up only to try to deny marriage to same gender couples- and that- that is hypocrisy.
It also fails as both a red herring and slippery slope fallacy – same-sex couples are currently eligible to marry, brothers and sisters not.

The failure is you ignoring your hypocrisy. That's how you cowards avoid addressing it.

If you deny marriages you oppose from exercising something you say is a right, you're a coward.

When you seek to change the definition of marriage, you are changing marriage.

Civil rights are not submitted to winning the hearts and minds of the mintory hetero-fascists.

but thats exactly what you want. you want a minority to dictate to the majority.
Nonsense.

No one is 'dictating' anything to anyone.

Same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage contracts in every jurisdiction in the United States; states that seek to deny same-sex couples access to marriage law are in violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, and those measures are being invalidated accordingly.

No majority in any jurisdiction is 'authorized' to deny citizens their civil rights, consequently the majority isn't be 'dictated to.'

Nonsense... The natural Marriage Standard is DESIGNED TO DISCRIMINATE... Standards exist for no other purpose than DISCRIMINATION.

In effect your claim is that Standards need to be stripped from the culture.

Of course, you're entitled to set any standard at issue and advocate for that standard not being discriminatory.

Here's one ya might try... The Legal Standard of Sexual Consent. That's discriminatory isn't it? Now advocate for the standard.

OR concede through your failure to do so, that your issue is the concept of the STANDARD itself.

And in so doing, demonstrate through your own actions that you're animated by evil.

Look, from this thread it is very clear that there is a wide difference of opinion on gay marriage, homosexuality in general, and whether it is a normal or abnormal human condition.

When societies face such differences they vote and the majority opinion is accepted, or dealt with, by all.

So, lets let america vote on whether the nation should sanction gay unions as marriages, allow them but call them something else, or ban them totally.

let the people speak.

whether you comprehend it or not, all of our rights in this country were originally established by majority vote. We may say they were "God-given" but we made them valid by majority vote.

Lets do the same on the gay issues and put the issue to bed (poor choice of words) for a while.

The same sex marriage supporters claim a majority of the people in the country support it. If that is true, why would they be opposed to having a vote. If they hold the majority they claim, wouldn't that guarantee a win for them.

because they know that they are not in a majority. prop 8 in california proved that

LOL- are you ignorant or just stupid? Or maybe both?

Prop 8 passed in 2008.

Since that time voters have voted in favor same gender marriage 3 times.

Now most Americans favor same gender marriage
Gay Marriage Attitudes A Pause Not A Plateau - Forbes

*In 1996, when Gallup asked whether marriages between same-sex couples should or should not be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages, 27 percent said they should; last month, 55 percent did. May 2011 was the first Gallup asking in which a plurality of Americans favored legalizing same-sex marriage.
*In the NBC News/Wall Street Journal question from 1996, 25 percent favored allowing gay and lesbian couples to enter into same-sex marriages. In 2013, 53 percent did.
*In 1996, 27 percent told Pew that they favored allowing gays and lesbians to marry legally. In 2014, 54 percent did.
Hey dickhead, if you have a majority, why not hold a vote? If you had the winning lottery numbers, would you buy a ticket? If it's as guaranteed as you claim about the majority, why are you scared to have a vote nationwide? I know, you're a fucking liar that isn't willing to prove what you claim in a real sense yet you'll still claim what say exists. Put up of STFU coward.

Wow....I can pretty much envision you sitting in your underwear in the basement yelling cursewords at the screen, with spittle flying as you hunt and peck your way through your psot.

I live in California- the courts have already ruled- the ban on gay marriage- Prop 8 is unconstitutional- hadn't you heard?

Why would we have a vote on something that is already dead?

I am fine with voters voting- but all laws are subject to the Constitution- and just like a State can pass a law banning gun ownership- and the NRA files lawsuits to get it declared unconstitutional, its perfectly fine to use the court to try to get marriage bans declared unconstitutional.

I call you a hypocrite for claiming you support equality then denying it in cases you don't like..

Show me where I have ever done anything other than support equality of a same gender couple with my wife and I- or just admit you are lying.

You are a hypocrite because you want to claim that anyone that supports equality for a group that is not being treated equally is wrong if they dont' support every other group.

When African American men got the vote- were the people who voted for them hypocrites because they didn't vote for the vote for women?

When women got the vote, were the people who voted hypocrites because they didn't support the right of 19 year old's to vote?

When 18 year old's got the vote, were the people who voted for that hypocrites because they didn't support the right of 5 year old's to vote?

I don't think so.

But clearly you do.

You support faggots then deny the same right you say exist to them to other types of marriages.

If you claim something is a right then deny that right, you're the hypocrite.

Hardly valid to relate race voting and gender voting.

The failure is you ignoring your hypocrisy. That's how you cowards avoid addressing it.

If you deny marriages you oppose from exercising something you say is a right, you're a coward.

Ah the lectures from homophobic bigots are amusing in a sad way.

You are a bigot and a hypocrite.

You want to deny rights to homosexuals because they are homosexuals.

And you have quite the junior high potty mouth.

I call you a hypocrite for claiming you support equality then denying it in cases you don't like..

Show me where I have ever done anything other than support equality of a same gender couple with my wife and I- or just admit you are lying.

You are a hypocrite because you want to claim that anyone that supports equality for a group that is not being treated equally is wrong if they dont' support every other group.

When African American men got the vote- were the people who voted for them hypocrites because they didn't vote for the vote for women?

When women got the vote, were the people who voted hypocrites because they didn't support the right of 19 year old's to vote?

When 18 year old's got the vote, were the people who voted for that hypocrites because they didn't support the right of 5 year old's to vote?

I don't think so.

But clearly you do.

You support faggots .

f*ggot- n*gger- same words used by the same kind of people for the same purpose- and quite on point

I don't think so.

But clearly you do

Nonsense... The natural Marriage Standard is DESIGNED TO DISCRIMINATE... Standards exist for no other purpose than DISCRIMINATION.

In effect your claim is that Standards need to be stripped from the culture.

Of course, you're entitled to set any standard at issue and advocate for that standard not being discriminatory.
What horrible nasty thing will happen if we stop discriminating against homosexuals?

Will God send a hurricane to New Orleans?

Here's one ya might try... The Legal Standard of Sexual Consent. That's discriminatory isn't it?

There is a rational basis for banning sex with kids. Care to toss out a rational basis for your discrimination toward gays?

Go ahead.

Ah the lectures from homophobic bigots are amusing in a sad way.

You are a bigot and a hypocrite.

You want to deny rights to homosexuals because they are homosexuals.

And you have quite the junior high potty mouth.

You love faggots and that is worse than anything you can claim I am.

Don't like the way I express myself, tough shit. I don't have to please you. You can either accept it or get over it.

I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

Wow- so you hate any Americans who don't have sex the way you approve of? Oh wait- only American men who don't have sex the way you approve of.....
Most conservatives don't care what consenting adults do in their own homes, but there are exceptions.

thats what the gay agenda is missing. The truth. No one cares what two consenting adults do in private. The objection comes when a small minority in society decide to force their views on the rest of us. No one wants gays to be punished or discriminated against. But we do not agree that a gay hook up is equal morally, socially, or ethically to a man/woman marriage.

Human biology and anatomy support our views, not theirs.

And we don't care what your opinion is, the law disagrees with how you feel about it.

its not my opinion, its biological fact.,

No Fishy, that marriage is "only between a man and a woman" isn't a biological fact, a legal fact or even a religious fact. It's a bigot's opinion.

Most lefties are. They live by the concept that it's OK for them to do something they say is wrong if done in a way they don't like. Use the marriage argument they put forth. Their claim is that two consenting adults that want to be married should be able to do so and no one should prevent it. At that point, although I don't personally believe it, pose a brother/sister marriage. They are quick to deny the equality they claim for same sex couples. They do toward those situations what they say is wrong to do for consenting adults. They try to justify it with hypocrisy by claiming there are compelling reasons in those cases. The hypocrisy they don't see is that they think they can determine what is compelling when they don't like it but in cases they support, no reason is compelling.

The Ideological Left does not contest incest marriage, nor do they contest polygamy, or bestiality... And they don't care about it, because they're idiots without the slightest means to reason through the equation and recognize the immorality of such and the destructive nature of immorality... and they do so, because they can't stand the idea that someone else should tell them how to act.

The Left wants to be free, without bearing ANY of the responsibilities that are intrinsic to such.

FTR: That's OKA: Evil...

Take note, apathetic dimwit, this country has evolved immensely. Why are you so afraid of people?
If you really want to discuss hypocrisy, take a look at the Eugenics Movement headed by old Republican men. States allowed social workers to designate people for sterilization. The standards by which individuals could be forcibly sterilized were the most lax in the nation: unmarried women with children, African Americans, individuals with I.Q.'s under 70, the mentally ill, and children from poor families. Does the majority really rule?

Look, from this thread it is very clear that there is a wide difference of opinion on gay marriage, homosexuality in general, and whether it is a normal or abnormal human condition.

When societies face such differences they vote and the majority opinion is accepted, or dealt with, by all.

So, lets let america vote on whether the nation should sanction gay unions as marriages, allow them but call them something else, or ban them totally.

let the people speak.

whether you comprehend it or not, all of our rights in this country were originally established by majority vote. We may say they were "God-given" but we made them valid by majority vote.

Lets do the same on the gay issues and put the issue to bed (poor choice of words) for a while.

And then the Constitution created a framework that protected the minority rights from the majority tyranny.

Tough.

yep, the liberal mantra, if it feels good, do it, and make it legal. if it destroys society, so fricking what.

liberalism is a mental disease.

I would say it's if I want it you should support it but if you expect me to do the same, you're forcing your beliefs down my throat.
Why this imagery....every....single....time?

And I'm sorry if I'm forcing you to have a gay marriage. Not my intent. I just want you to NOT restrict my legal rights to marry.

Your intent seems to be to whine and bitch because people don't agree with what you want to do.
What I "want to do"? I'm already married, my friend. :D

If you're a homo, you can call it what you want. ONLY your kind believe it's on the level of a true marriage like the one between me and my wife.

Legally it is. That makes you mad doesn't it?

You can't call accepting something abnormal normal based on numbers.

Seawytch is demanding that society all have a gay marriage?
She's demanding society accept gay marriage as OK.

Nope...just legal equality. Society already accepts marriage equality as "OK". I'm sure you've seen the polls.

Civil rights are not submitted to winning the hearts and minds of the mintory hetero-fascists.

but thats exactly what you want. you want a minority to dictate to the majority.

I've never seen homosexuals stating that the law should be that heterosexuals are required to Civilly Marry someone of the same sex.

Why do people not send me the memo.

>>>

The Left is evil... And Evil ever comes in and says" Hey, if ya listen to me, your life will be ruined."

The Left says: "Hey, if ya drop the Sodomy Laws, we'll NEVER ask to be allowed to join the military or to be married or to adopt children". They such at every venue wherein the issue is discussed, for a couple of decades... and where it is pointed out the the logical extension of dropping the sodomy laws, is that they will demand to be allowed to serve in the US Military and that they'll demand to be married and to adopt children, they RAIL ON IN FAUX OUTRAGE that such assertions are fallacious, interjecting the ubiquitous "Slippery Slope".

Then, when the sodomy laws are dropped, they demand to be allowed to serve in the Military to Marry and adopt children.

That's what evil does.

You are giving stupid a new name. Evil brought about slavery, the KKK, the Tuskegee Syphilis Program, the Eugenics Movement, etc. All you seem to think about is what is happening inside someone's bedroom. Get a life!

The children and grand children of the marriage equality supporters are so proud of their parents and grandparents. And since we know how millennials generally feel about this issue, we know how they generally feel about their grandparents who oppose the issue.

It what is is, losers.

I've never seen homosexuals stating that the law should be that heterosexuals are required to Civilly Marry someone of the same sex.

Why do people not send me the memo.

>>>

The Left is evil... And Evil ever comes in and says" Hey, if ya listen to me, your life will be ruined."

The Left says: "Hey, if ya drop the Sodomy Laws, we'll NEVER ask to be allowed to join the military or to be married or to adopt children". They such at every venue wherein the issue is discussed, for a couple of decades... and where it is pointed out the the logical extension of dropping the sodomy laws, is that they will demand to be allowed to serve in the US Military and that they'll demand to be married and to adopt children, they RAIL ON IN FAUX OUTRAGE that such assertions are fallacious, interjecting the ubiquitous "Slippery Slope".

Then, when the sodomy laws are dropped, they demand to be allowed to serve in the Military to Marry and adopt children.

That's what evil does.
It's evil to serve in the military?

It's evil to marry?

It's evil to adopt children?

Interesting.

It's evil to deny evil, where evil irrefutably exists.

Now, with that clarification made... is it evil to set into the most potentially destructive force on earth, people who can't even find the strength of character to not recognize that having sex with a person of their own gender? Yes.

Is it evil to allow those of the same gender to join together? Yes...

Is it evil for those who lack the strength of character to recognize essential sexual boundaries to adopt children?

Yes.

Stop bloviating about your prejudices and say directly that you think you are superior to others that hold differing views from you. Do you have the chutzpah to admit you are fallible? Your smug prejudgments fall into the category of exploitation of those being marginalized. I've no doubt that you would readily participate in a program such as those I've previously mentioned. You are a danger to our society.

Where R My Keys is certainly in the lower percentiles when it comes to creative thinking and logical exercises. If he stays in a far right social con church and community, he will be OK until his mind implodes..

Forum List

Back