The Homosexual Dilemma

Not if you nut it isn't. That's unproductive sex. Just like say, masturbation. Or old people fucking.

With celebacy being just as 'illogical' and 'abnormal' per your own standards of 'nature's plan'.

And there is ya have it folks... ROCK BOTTOM!

And aren't you lucky that you were here to witness it!

BACK TO IGNORE Nitwit!

Laughing......you don't need an excuse to run, Keyes. Just run. As you obviously can't carry your argument using logic or reason.

Are you the same Coyote I've come to know and love?
heart-119.gif

umh....maybe?

Then you'll remember I have some close gay friends who I highly respect. You and I discussed them at length on other forums. It isn't gay people I have a problem with, it's the assholes.

Yet here you are- in every thread- complaining about all homosexuals.
Nope. Just the faggots.

F*ggot- N*gger- C*nt- K*ke

All words used by bigots in the same way for the same purpose.

And bigots always rationalize why its okay that they use any of these words.

But we all know why they use them- they use them to attempt to hurt others.

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it..

Ah what BS revisionist history.

Homophobes like yourself project your anger onto everyone else.

The reality is that homophobia and general anti-homosexual sentiment is declining.

And that decline is happening in direct proportion and timing to the efforts of the gay population to come out of the closet.

When people say that they don't want homosexual lifestyles shoved in their face, they mean that they want to go back to the old days when it was cool to bully homosexuals and when it was okay to arrest them for being attracted to the same gender.

When it was okay to call someone a f*ggot.

Just like when it was okay to call someone a n*gger.

They miss the 'good old days'- of easy hating.
Or we could protect homosexuals by law like everyone else and they can keep their shit in the bedroom...like everyone else. There are other choices.

Homophobes like yourself project your anger onto everyone else.

The reality is that homophobia and general anti-homosexual sentiment is declining.

And that decline is happening in direct proportion and timing to the efforts of the gay population to come out of the closet.

When people say that they don't want homosexual lifestyles shoved in their face, they mean that they want to go back to the old days when it was cool to bully homosexuals and when it was okay to arrest them for being attracted to the same gender.

When it was okay to call someone a f*ggot.

Just like when it was okay to call someone a n*gger.

They miss the 'good old days'- of easy hating.

That's debatable.

No, it's not. There is no evidence that people have no choice but to engage in sex. Every time sex has ever occurred it came as a result of a choice made, OKA: A Decision.

At this point in time, most research seems to point at sexual orientation in homosexuals being hard-wired with distinct biological differences in brain chemistry and other things.

Nope... there is no evidence of the kind and every time such has been trotted out, its been refuted.

You're speaking of genetics and there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE of any genetic component to sexual deviancy. Such is the result of training. And that 'brain chemistry' reflects that which the brain is experiencing, such is irrelevant, where the question is 'choice or genetic predisposition'.

The brain chemistry of a thief is distinct from the non-thief... this based upon the non-thief accessing elements of the brain which consider broader equations... such as objectively reasoned morality. Where the sociopath's brain makes no such consideration.

Only combat veterans kill themselves more often than gay men. And gay men kill themselves 5 times as often as the general populous. Somebody isn't happy, wouldn't you say?

I'd kill myself if I chose to be gay.
Please.

Do.

I chose not to unlike you.

So you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose only one? What did you do, flip a coin?

I CHOSE to be attracted to women.

So you could choose to be attracted to men?

I have always been attracted to women- not my choice- I just love everything about them- the curves, the walk- wow- sorry- don't get that from men.

Are you the same Coyote I've come to know and love?
heart-119.gif

umh....maybe?

Then you'll remember I have some close gay friends who I highly respect. You and I discussed them at length on other forums. It isn't gay people I have a problem with, it's the assholes.

Nope. Just the faggots.

Oh, they're pretty much abandoning all pretense now. We have our resident anti-gay bigots threatening that unless gays 'sit down and shut the fuck up' that there is going to be a war that 'makes hate crimes seem like Sunday Brunch'. With their ilk reasoning 'Even Jesus went on a rampage'.

And like violent thugs everywhere, they insist that any such attacks will be the fault of the victim being beaten. Its an argument that should come with its own wife beater T shirt and case of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Last edited:
God these assholes are dumb. One thinks that if walks into his daughter's bedroom and finds her on her knees stripped to her panties, her boyfriend standing over her with his jeans and tighty whiteys at his ankles, and his cock in her mouth that he would react by saying, Oh good, I was worried that you two might be having sex but I can see it's just foreplay so have fun kids. Morons here, total fucking morons.

God these assholes are dumb. One thinks that if walks into his daughter's bedroom and finds her on her knees stripped to her panties, her boyfriend standing over her with his jeans and tighty whiteys at his ankles, and his cock in her mouth that he would react by saying, Oh good, I was worried that you two might be having sex but I can see it's just foreplay so have fun kids. Morons here, total fucking morons.

Have some sympathy....most are straddled with lackluster 2nd tier arguments. As their true motivation of 'GOD HATE FAGS' doesn't really play well in a rational, reasoned debate.

It is said that if you masturbate you will go blind. But I say that if you don't masturbate, there's a real good chance you'll get prostate cancer.
Use it or lose it. There are exceptions of course...like if you get laid three or four times a week. Masturbation is safe sex.

I was watching a show on the LEARNING CHANNEL the other night called STRANGE SEX, and they had a dude on that had 14 inches. He said he never had a woman that could take it all. I wondered if he played his own flute. Be honest...If you could, would you? I admit, I had a wet dream about it once.

Have some sympathy....most are straddled with lackluster 2nd tier arguments. As their true motivation of 'GOD HATE FAGS' doesn't really play well in a rational, reasoned debate.
I have no sympathy for people this damn dumb, who can't deal with the fact that all or their arguments have been presented to the courts, and they have all fucking gotten tossed out by more rational minds who know they are utter bullshit from people who hate fags.

It is said that if you masturbate you will go blind. But I say that if you don't masturbate, there's a real good chance you'll get prostate cancer.
Use it or lose it. There are exceptions of course...like if you get laid three or four times a week. Masturbation is safe sex.

I was watching a show on the LEARNING CHANNEL the other night called STRANGE SEX, and they had a dude on that had 14 inches. He said he never had a woman that could take it all. I wondered if he played his own flute. Be honest...If you could, would you? I admit, I had a wet dream about it once.
Vaginas aren't made that deep, not even close, and with a dick that long blowing yourself would be a snap.

umh....maybe?

Nope. Just the faggots.

Oh, they're pretty much abandoning all pretense now. We have our resident anti-gay bigots threatening that unless gays 'sit down and shut the fuck up' that there is going to be a war that 'makes hate crimes seem like Sunday Brunch'. With their ilk reasoning 'Even Jesus went on a rampage'.

And like violent thugs everywhere, they insist that any such attacks will be the fault of the victim being beaten. Its an argument should come with its own wife beater T shirt and case of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

They are losing their crusade on almost every front and as predicted they will become more rabid as the defeats mount. They are nothing but loud windbags and whom won't actually do anything concerning gays other then anonymously bitch and moan on message boards.

Vaginas aren't made that deep, not even close, and with a dick that long blowing yourself would be a snap.
I don't know about that....I saw a woman get fisted by another girl clear up to her elbow. And then there's the Donkey shows in Mexico.

Now where has this kind of hatred been professed so vehemently stated in this context, Mein Fuhrer!

Why can't a man marry a cow?

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.
Give it a rest. You lost faggot-hater, and they won.

Really.. faggot?

My God, you're such a miserable waste of humanity.

LOL! Leftists are sub-standard variants of humanity. Which for those keeping score, renders the common Leftists to the unenviable status of "Sub-Human".

As a result, they do not enjoy the requirement common to actual humanity, of treating them as such; which means that because of their disordered minds, they truly do not possess the rights common to humanity, due to their intellectual inadequacies which preclude them from bearing the responsibilities that sustain such rights.

In short they simply lack the means required for freedom.

In greater nature, they are what is otherwise recognized as: FOOD!

Please.

Do.

So you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose only one? What did you do, flip a coin?

I have always been attracted to women- not my choice- I just love everything about them- the curves, the walk- wow- sorry- don't get that from men.

I don't get that from men either. That's why I chose women.

Please.

Do.

Oh I certainly chose to have sex with women- I chose to marry a woman- but I never, ever chose to be attracted to women.

IF you can choose to be attracted to women- then you should be able to chose to be attracted to men.

If you find the idea of a stubbly male face kissing your lips repugnant- like I do- then your attraction is not a choice.

Please.

Do.

Why are lesbians so angry all the time? Even gay men try to keep away from you all, finding little in common. Perhaps women are so hormonal and bitchy, you shouldn't put two of them together like that. They need a man to calm them down. Just saying.

Why are homophobic bigots so angry all of the time?

Perhaps they are just frustrated by their failure in life and project their anger out on blaming homosexuals for their own inadequacies.

Sounds like the homos are the angry ones. They whine and cry about how people should like them.

Funny, suddenly you have an appeal fo understanding or sympathy.
Yet you have no compassion for others.
one word for you, Hypocrite!

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.
Give it a rest. You lost faggot-hater, and they won.

Really.. faggot?

My God, you're such a miserable waste of humanity.

LOL! Leftists are sub-standard variants of humanity. Which for those keeping score, renders the common Leftists to the unenviable status of "Sub-Human".

As a result, they do not enjoy the requirement common to actual humanity, of treating them as such; which means that because of their disordered minds, they truly do not possess the rights common to humanity, due to their intellectual inadequacies which preclude them from bearing the responsibilities that sustain such rights.

In short they simply lack the means required for freedom.

In greater nature, they are what is otherwise recognized as: FOOD!
Classic de-humanizing those you disagree with.

Your one to talk. Say, why don't you also berate those that are calling us homophobes and faggot haters?

Or does your silence show you are complicit in their beliefs?

Mark

Oh I certainly chose to have sex with women- I chose to marry a woman- but I never, ever chose to be attracted to women.

IF you can choose to be attracted to women- then you should be able to chose to be attracted to men.

If you find the idea of a stubbly male face kissing your lips repugnant- like I do- then your attraction is not a choice.

I choose not to be attracted to men.

I find a lot of things repugnant. Does that mean it isn't a choice on those either?

Forum List

Back