The Horowitz Report: Yes, It Gets Worse

The IG can look at those "errors" as unbiased and innocent, but I'm sure that Barr, Durham, and a jury won't.
You guys need to stop looking at this in terms of Horowitz doing something wrong here. He played his role. All of this and the manner it’s all being released to the public is for the purpose of educating people so that they can accept the truth when it comes out about how corrupt these people were. Horowitz needed to appear unbiased so that it didn’t taint the overall purpose of the information being released. They have to be careful not to make this whole thing appear to be political return-fire so to speak. Don’t worry about horowitz, he’s ultimately on the team. You guys need to follow the Q movement, it really puts everything into perspective.

Wow, you lefties are something else.

Fuck facts....I HAVE MY TRUTH!

Do you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?

You do not have your truth, being non collaborated is not to say it never happened. Did you really expect Page or Tramp to say anything different.

did you even read the Dossier??

Wow, you lefties are something else.

Fuck facts....I HAVE MY TRUTH!

Do you guys still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?

You do not have your truth, being non collaborated is not to say it never happened. Did you really expect Page or Tramp to say anything different.

did you even read the Dossier??

I did. Did you watch and read the Horowitz testimony?

Are you saying Horowitz is lying?

Brennan straight up lied to Congress. He told Trey Gowdy that the Steele Dossier was NOT USED AT ALL TO SECURE TH FISA WARRANT.

Horowitz said it was the CENTERPIECE OF THE FISA WARRANT.

BRENNAN COMMITTED PERJURY. HE LIED TO CONGRESS.

He needs to go to prison.

Not sure where this goes with approval for FISA. If a review of past FISA warrants shows what Horowitz found were common mistakes made that should be reason enough to not continue FISA, but if reviews show these were not common mistakes made then it should be enough to conclude the mistakes were intentional and those involved should face charges.

you’ve got it backwards - problem is if the improprieties are common and the issue is systemic to FISA system.

If this is more or less isolated to FBI playing hardball with Carter because they trusted Steele’s work too much then the changes FBI is already making in the process will be sufficient.

Sorry but a FISA attempting to spy on a presidential candidate should have been rock solid, there is no way the 17 mistakes uncovered should have occurred unless such mistakes were a common practice, or unless the mistakes were in fact intention in order to deceive the courts.

how can you spy on a presidential candidate by wiretapping some who left the campaign a month ago?

Brennan straight up lied to Congress. He told Trey Gowdy that the Steele Dossier was NOT USED AT ALL TO SECURE TH FISA WARRANT.

And you can even support these assertions..right? :rolleyes:

I’ll defer to Horowitz and the FISA Court judge.

I’ll defer to Horowitz and the FISA Court judge.

Thats what I thought. Run along now fake news peddler.

I cannot work up much righteous indignation over the Horowitz report, and is getting less every day. After reading my copy (downloaded with minutes after release) and reading the whole thing, listening to him testifying and being questioned, I still fall be to he basic overall assessment, the investigation was not started or conducted as a politically biased inquiry. There was valid reason to investigate. I cannot work up much sympathy for (Mr Truth and candor) Carter Page. I do not trust advisors to the Kremlin, even if they share information with the CIA (not to mention CIA absolutely trusts nobody, ever, including Carter page, just by SOP), since they did not send him in "James Bond" style. People who may be playing both sides of the street are suspect by both sides. In reading through the links of the OP, used at beginning of post, I found myself more attracted to the click-bait on the right hand side of the editorial.
This overblown outrage over aspects of the report is just deflection from the main finding. It is further attempt to put the toothpaste back in tube.

Why was there no FiSA warrant on Manafort or Cohen, they were both mentioned in the Dossier.

(those 2 are in prison)

Because Carter Page had recent Russia ties and was pro Russia.
You are a moron.

What is not true about the Dossier???
Comey said it was unverified.

Steele said it was unverified.

Steele's only source said he was amazed it was used because it was just bar talk.

And yet, you are so stupid you think it is real. Amazing.

Do you really think Tramp would verify the Steele Dossier. Have you read it, as its all happening.
What is "all happening" you blithering idiot?

The "dossier" made claims about things that supposedly happened in the past. It wasn't full of predictions, you moron.
I guess nothing is happening after all, huh Penelope :21:

Not sure where this goes with approval for FISA. If a review of past FISA warrants shows what Horowitz found were common mistakes made that should be reason enough to not continue FISA, but if reviews show these were not common mistakes made then it should be enough to conclude the mistakes were intentional and those involved should face charges.

you’ve got it backwards - problem is if the improprieties are common and the issue is systemic to FISA system.

If this is more or less isolated to FBI playing hardball with Carter because they trusted Steele’s work too much then the changes FBI is already making in the process will be sufficient.

Sorry but a FISA attempting to spy on a presidential candidate should have been rock solid, there is no way the 17 mistakes uncovered should have occurred unless such mistakes were a common practice, or unless the mistakes were in fact intention in order to deceive the courts.

how can you spy on a presidential candidate by wiretapping some who left the campaign a month ago?

You posted this at least 20 times to muddy the water, and NEVER read any response. Are you INCOMPETENT!

When a FISA is issued, it does NOT go from that day forward, it goes from that day forward, and BACKWARDS, meaning---------------------->any person(s) that they have spoken to or corresponded with in the past, now is invoked under the two hop rule; meaning also------------------>that they have 1 hop AFTER the person that was corresponded with, to hop to.

If you doubt me, all you have to do is look up the statute, and if you want to make it easier than that, listen to what Barr said in his interview. He explains it perfectly.

Now then, if you EVER bring forth that red herring again, you show to be a PAID troll! I have given you the facts, told you how to access the facts in more ways than 1, and if you continue to blather about misinformation, then you show yourself to be either another lazy Leftist, or an out and out LIAR! How the rest of the forum paints you is up to them!

You posted this at least 20 times to muddy the water, and NEVER read any response. Are you INCOMPETENT!

When a FISA is issued, it does NOT go from that day forward, it goes from that day forward, and BACKWARDS, meaning---------------------->any person(s) that they have spoken to or corresponded with in the past, now is invoked under the two hop rule; meaning also------------------>that they have 1 hop AFTER the person that was corresponded with, to hop to.

If you doubt me, all you have to do is look up the statute, and if you want to make it easier than that, listen to what Barr said in his interview. He explains it perfectly.

Now then, if you EVER bring forth that red herring again, you show to be a PAID troll! I have given you the facts, told you how to access the facts in more ways than 1, and if you continue to blather about misinformation, then you show yourself to be either another lazy Leftist, or an out and out LIAR! How the rest of the forum paints you is up to them!

Thats a lot of words to not say much at all.

how do you wiretape retroactively?

conversations are not stored, only metadata, so at most FBI could have found out who Carter called and when. In terms of political material, that’s less than a pot to piss in.

They could've gone through his emails, but again his role was foreign policy advisory, and not amajor one at that. He would not be expected to be involved in high level campaign strategy....unlike someone like Manafort for example, who the team descided NOT to pursue a warrant on.

Last edited:

conversations are not stored, only metadata, so at most FBI could have found out who Carter called and when.

Lol, e-mails, texts, and as you pointed out meta data.

Let me ask you something------------------>were you aware that if in ANY of my or your posts that the words ASSASINATE, Obama, Trump, or President anywhere in that post, the 5 eyes would be looking at it from meta data? (which means they will review this post, sometime within 24hrs. Sorry fellas and gals)

How do they do that?

I expect that if they want to follow up on me, they are going to want to know where I am. (I am going to be in Florida. Stop by law enforcement, have a Coke, and I will cook you a steak. I like law enforcement!)

Ummm, by the way, voice mails on your cellphone. You delete them correct? Did you know you really didn't, lol.

I don't know about you dude, but I am not worried. I don't think it is right they have access, but I hope you are clean as the wind driven snow, lol.

By the way, in case you didn't know, a burner phone doesn't help much. It just takes a few hrs longer-)

conversations are not stored, only metadata, so at most FBI could have found out who Carter called and when.

Lol, e-mails, texts, and as you pointed out meta data.

Let me ask you something------------------>were you aware that if in ANY of my or your posts that the words ASSASINATE, Obama, Trump, or President anywhere in that post, the 5 eyes would be looking at it from meta data? (which means they will review this post, sometime within 24hrs. Sorry fellas and gals)

How do they do that?

I expect that if they want to follow up on me, they are going to want to know where I am. (I am going to be in Florida. Stop by law enforcement, have a Coke, and I will cook you a steak. I like law enforcement!)

Ummm, by the way, voice mails on your cellphone. You delete them correct? Did you know you really didn't, lol.

I don't know about you dude, but I am not worried. I don't think it is right they have access, but I hope you are clean as the wind driven snow, lol.

By the way, in case you didn't know, a burner phone doesn't help much. It just takes a few hrs longer-)

They could've gone through his emails, but his role was foreign policy advisory, and not a major one at that. He would not be expected to be involved in high level campaign strategy....unlike someone like Manafort for example, who the investigating team descided NOT to pursue a warrant on.

Seems most obvious explanation of FBI playing hardball with Carter is that they really thought he had something going on with Russians. Political angle just doesn't add up much.

Carter was not with the campaign by the time he was considered for surveillance.

How the hell can that be politically motivated against Trump campaign?

“Obama wiretapped Trump tower...by getting a warrant to wiretap ex-campaign member we have nothing to do with” :rolleyes:

Trump needs to nest FBI Agents inside the Biden money laundering operation

Forum List

Back