the horror of partial birth abortion !!

there is no for me need to describe this brutal practice in detail .........the video below explains it the basic concept and practice . if you support this procedure when the pregnancy poses no threat to the mother or vote for a party that endorses this vile act of murder then you are a sick human being !

You understand that procedure was banned in the US a long time ago, don't you?

yeah groups like planned parenthood kill the baby using a different method before birth ! the point is the left fought savagely against the ban and still supports the practice under bullshit technicalities !

Your thread is bullshit. It's about a procedure that was banned decades ago.

so you are against planned parenthood and late term abortions ?

there is no for me need to describe this brutal practice in detail .........the video below explains it the basic concept and practice . if you support this procedure when the pregnancy poses no threat to the mother or vote for a party that endorses this vile act of murder then you are a sick human being !

Ah, the horror. We all know the Republicans hate horror, which is why they have universal health care and never, ever go to war.

what a stupid attempt at deflection !! show me any modern law or military code that allows for the purposeful slaughter of innocent people !

It's hardly "a stupid deflection".

Your argument revolves around "purposeful slaughter" as if Bush making the decision to go to war wouldn't end up in slaughter, and it was a purposeful war. The war didn't need to happen. The decision to get rid of the Iraqi police and army was every worse. Probably designed to cause chaos in Iraq.

You can try and twist things so that only abortion comes out as being bad, but it's not going to work.

are you saying that our military strategy was to target and kill civilians ?

Put your back into it. Here use a bigger shovel. The hole you are digging for yourself is getting deeper with each scoop.

Ah, the horror. We all know the Republicans hate horror, which is why they have universal health care and never, ever go to war.

what a stupid attempt at deflection !! show me any modern law or military code that allows for the purposeful slaughter of innocent people !

Your argument revolves around "purposeful slaughter" as if Bush making the decision to go to war wouldn't end up in slaughter, and it was a purposeful war. The war didn't need to happen. The decision to get rid of the Iraqi police and army was every worse. Probably designed to cause chaos in Iraq.

You can try and twist things so that only abortion comes out as being bad, but it's not going to work.

No, I'm saying going to war gets lots of people killed.

yeah groups like planned parenthood kill the baby using a different method before birth ! the point is the left fought savagely against the ban and still supports the practice under bullshit technicalities !

I'm 100% for Planned Parenthood, and late term abortions have been banned for years. Your rhetoric might work at a KKK meeting, or a trump rally, but among regular people they are just stupid.

no shit dumb ass ! thats why they call it war !

it does not matter that the procedure is done ONLY when the mother
faces either THAT OR DEATH-------the animals here will insist that
it is elective and done by doctors carrying red pitchforks

You can't help stupid people. Reality and facts mean little to them.

planned parenthood has been caught on tape bragging about continuing the practice ! and the fact is faggot leftist like you support the party that endorsed and would reinstate it if they could !

Your lie has been outed. You want to double down? I don't see this working out good for you.

not a lie----show me your examples of NORMAL NINE MONTH PREGNANCIES----terminated by "brain suction" Keep in mind----
a woman ---nine months pregnant----without complications with a normal fetus----just shows up in a planned parent facility and gets the baby "TERMINATED"

what "bullshit technicalities"?

I'm 100% for Planned Parenthood, and late term abortions have been banned for years. Your rhetoric might work at a KKK meeting, or a trump rally, but among regular people they are just stupid.

using a different method to achieve the same result is hardly an excuse !

planned parenthood has been caught on tape bragging about continuing the practice ! and the fact is faggot leftist like you support the party that endorsed and would reinstate it if they could !

Your lie has been outed. You want to double down? I don't see this working out good for you.

not a lie----show me your examples of NORMAL NINE MONTH PREGNANCIES----terminated by "brain suction" Keep in mind----
a woman ---nine months pregnant----without complications with a normal fetus----just shows up in a planned parent facility and gets the baby "TERMINATED"

No That doesn't happen, and you're an idiot if you think it does.

using a different method to achieve the same result is hardly an excuse !

You'tr too stupid to deal with.

and your bullshit reflection may be common practice at a communist convention or a gay pride event ! the fact is it is still being done ! Planned Parenthood still does partial-birth abortions -- they just aren't telling you

Ah, your argument has failed, time to bring out the insults.

:5_1_12024:

nobody said anything about 9 mnth pregnaNCIES

i love sending idiots like you into a frenzy !:5_1_12024:

:5_1_12024:

nobody said anything about 9 mnth pregnaNCIES

i love sending idiots like you into a frenzy !:5_1_12024:

Oh my God. How old are you?

Half-effort-try^^

Individual Americans--citizens, citizen-soldiers, nor the active duty--had an individual choice to go to war, nor enact a single related foreign policy affecting the Iraqi people. Call out evil where it lies. I clearly recall a heavily armed UN peacekeeping force standing idly by as tens of thousands of Rwandan civilians were butchered. You know as well as I that abortion is an individual choice; a nation going to war is not. Disappointing.

Half-effort-try^^

Individual Americans--citizens, citizen-soldiers, nor the active duty--had an individual choice to go to war, nor enact a single related foreign policy affecting the Iraqi people. Call out evil where it lies. I clearly recall a heavily armed UN peacekeeping force standing idly by as tens of thousands of Rwandan civilians were butchered. You know as well as I that abortion is an individual choice; a nation going to war is not. Disappointing.

But then Bush had a choice to go to war, and he made the choice for war. Many people supported this war. Most of them right wingers.

Poll: Yes, Republicans Still Like The Iraq War

In 2015, 12 years after the event.

"
  • Democrats: Right thing, 16 percent; Wrong thing, 78 percent.
  • Republicans: Right thing, 62 percent; Wrong thing, 28 percent.
  • Independents: Right thing, 26 percent; Wrong thing, 65 percent."
A majority of Republicans think it was still the right thing to do. Only about one in four thought it was the wrong thing to do.

And these people hate abortion because....

us-soldier-cradles-child-victim-of-terrorists.jpg

CDC: Nearly 13,000 Fully Developed Babies Aborted Each Year | Breitbart

Half-effort-try^^

But then Bush had a choice to go to war, and he made the choice for war. Many people supported this war. Most of them right wingers.

Poll: Yes, Republicans Still Like The Iraq War

In 2015, 12 years after the event.

"
  • Democrats: Right thing, 16 percent; Wrong thing, 78 percent.
  • Republicans: Right thing, 62 percent; Wrong thing, 28 percent.
  • Independents: Right thing, 26 percent; Wrong thing, 65 percent."
A majority of Republicans think it was still the right thing to do. Only about one in four thought it was the wrong thing to do.

And these people hate abortion because....

us-soldier-cradles-child-victim-of-terrorists.jpg

Once again, supporting one's nation going to war is not the same as commanding our armed forces to do so. Responsibility for deaths among Iraqi civilians lies with the leaders of our nation, not the individual American. Responsibility for the death of a child by abortion lies with the mother-to-be and the abortionist performing the procedure.

Forum List

Back